I'm a 39 , Mum of Two Kids with a Horrible Stretched Stomach , - England

I was always a big girl even as a teenager , after...

I was always a big girl even as a teenager , after having my first child I piled on more weight my highest weight was 245lbs, I lost the weight and got down to 150 lbs then got pregnant with my second child 15 years ago , I managed not to put to much weigh on and three weeks after I was in my size 12 clothes again . My ex husband hated that I lost the weight , after 17 years of abuse I left him , I have now been married to my second husband 6 years And I now know what happiness is , Since then Im fitness mad I now go to the gym 5 - 6 times a week ,I do cardio , weights , and 5 spinning classes a week , My weight is 112lbs now and I love it ,but I hate my stomach , it's saggy and wrinkly and even though I'm not big now my belly still hangs over my knickers , and skirts , I always said to my husband I would like to get my belly done on or around my 40 th birthday , I'm 40 October 10th and my surgery is now booked for the 31st October , I can't wait !!

4 weeks and counting down

went to my private hospital today to have my MRSA test and pay for my tummy tuck and liposuction! Now becoming a reality , so excited that this time in 4 weeks I will hopefully have a flat stomach! my compression garment has turned up in the post as well so I'm all set ready to go now!

2 weeks and still counting down the days

well 2 weeks left and I will be in hospital, times going slow now , keep thinking about the pain that I will be in after and want happens if it doesn't go right ! Wish it was tomorrow as I'm starting to panic more and more ! Everyone of u that I'm reading about gives me the strength and hope that it will be fine and that I will have the stomach I have always wanted in the end , might start rambling on here now and that's nerves, will keep u all up dated as my date draws nearer!

My last week with my ugly wrinkled stomach

can't believe that this time next week I will be on the flat side , keep looking at my stomach and wishing that the skin and wrinkles were gone now ! Hopefully my last photos of my stomach like this !

This is it !

Now leaving for the hospital omg !!! See u all soon thanks to everyone that has helped me to get to this point x x x

Done it !!

Well now 1 day post op ! Had a rough first night , but now feeling quite good, have had my drains out as well and that's so much better and easier to move ! Had a little look earlier when they were removing my drains , can't believe its my stomach lol ! Off home tomorrow so will hopefully take some pics of my new tummy, I can't Believe I have finally done it , thanks to everyone that has been there for me !!!

Pictures

had to take my compression suit off today so got my hubby to take some pictures of my new tummy !! Still very sore and in pain , but to see the difference in my stomach it's all going to be well worth it !! I lost 3.2 kilos of skin from my stomach and 3 litres of fat from my sides all together, even though I'm swollen now hopefully I will notice the weight differance in a few months !

Starting to recover

hi everyone , thanks for all you messages I have had no internet for the last 8 days ! Doing well now , still sore but moving around easier and starting to do some things for myself! My stomach is still really swollen but I've already dropped 6lb in weight lol , having my first shower was horrible, but now I love it again and can't wait to be able to bath again! I'm still walking bent over ,how long will it be before I'm standing straight again? I've missed catching up with everyone, posting some pics that I took today, just not sure if my belly button is healing right !
James mc Diarmid

my surgeon was great , he went through everything that was going to happen step by step , I couldn't fault the dutchy hospital in truro any way , I was treated like a queen they couldn't do enough for me