Didn't Last 2 Weeks... - England

I had botox at Christmas,and within 2/3 weeks it...

i had botox at Christmas,and within 2/3 weeks it had all but dissapeared,and i reckon that many doctors/therapist dilute the botox ?

I cant expand on my question as we are only...

I cant expand on my question as we are only allotted so many words?
I did explain fully initially , but was not allowed to because of just a few words.!

i am sure that the practicioner i used was good at some stage,but not anymore.

Oh dear...i,m on the wrong page,as i did ask another question about facelifts which has not been published due to little information,so the above reply is really about that.
So maybe you can cancel this and find my facelift question again.?
Hello Megan,I did initially write in depth about what i was wanting/hoping for,but unfortunately we are restricted by the amount of words we can use,and without the full text it was very hard to explain fully.
However i will update later as i have just arrived home from a few days away.

Hi Secrets,

I saw your update about a character limit. You certainly have not come anywhere close, so that shouldn't be an issue. If what you are wanting to add to your review isn't posting for some reason you can private message me or contact our Support Center by clicking on the "Help" link at the bottom of every page. We will help you figure out what the problem might be, and get the information posted. :)

Found this, these lady's definitely look "done"which is what you said your looking for.
they look amazing-more than rested.
Can't get much up on him tho.
I might go see him for some fillers and check him out that way.
thought you might be interested.
interesting comments,and what i expected as i,m sure a great many clinics dilute botox often.
Yes an72,i had considered Stanek but from looking at some of his results i am not convinced as i feel he errs to much on the side of caution and i dont want to look 'rested',i would want to look 'done'...lol.
Hmm... I'm not sure about diluting botox, I think some doctors just don't put enough in!
Amounts to the same thing I suppose.
If your willing to give it another go tho-ask for Caroline at surgical aesthetics. Good luck

Botox does need to be mixed (diluted). Here are some Q&A's that give some interesting info on the topic:

Does a Vial of Botox Come Pre-mixed?

What is the Most Common Amount of Saline Mixture to Powder Constitution of Botox?

Sorry to correct what I wrote above Dr Jan Stanek's practice- not stanstead-dont know what I was thinking!
Hi Secrets, I have had botox for many years at Dr Stansted practice of surgical aesthetics on Harley street. In the beginning I saw who ever was free on the day i wanted the appointment there. I noticed that sometimes the Botox didn't last long at all.
Then they got a new doctor in called Caroline, who I booked in with by chance. I told her that the botox seemed to be lasting less and less time (its actually suppose to last longer and longer over time as the muscles wither from lack of use)
She looked at my notes and gave out a Mmmmm....
then said yes men dont really understand.... and gave me my botox- lasted 5 months!!!!! first time ever had done that. I ask for her everytime now-and only her, Ionly need to go in twice a year now. She's great.
I saw you were thinking of going to Dr Stanek for a face lift- can you let me know how you get on-I'm considering it one day.
Botox is always diluted. However, they can dilute it more, the product could be old or injected wrong or not enough for the area. Also, some people it does not last as long on. The first reasons I mentioned are most likely the cause.

Hi secrets,

Welcome to the Botox community. It has been rumored throughout the community that doctors have watered down product, which is why a number of community members find it so important to go to a board certified plastic surgeon. Did you go back and ask your doctor what happened? Are you going to try Botox again somewhere else? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt