Didn't Last 2 Weeks... - England

I had botox at Christmas,and within 2/3 weeks it...

i had botox at Christmas,and within 2/3 weeks it had all but dissapeared,and i reckon that many doctors/therapist dilute the botox ?

Found this, these lady's definitely look "done"which is what you said your looking for.
they look amazing-more than rested.
Can't get much up on him tho.
I might go see him for some fillers and check him out that way.
thought you might be interested.
interesting comments,and what i expected as i,m sure a great many clinics dilute botox often.
Yes an72,i had considered Stanek but from looking at some of his results i am not convinced as i feel he errs to much on the side of caution and i dont want to look 'rested',i would want to look 'done'...lol.
Hmm... I'm not sure about diluting botox, I think some doctors just don't put enough in!
Amounts to the same thing I suppose.
If your willing to give it another go tho-ask for Caroline at surgical aesthetics. Good luck

I cant expand on my question as we are only...

I cant expand on my question as we are only allotted so many words?
I did explain fully initially , but was not allowed to because of just a few words.!
Oh dear...i,m on the wrong page,as i did ask another question about facelifts which has not been published due to little information,so the above reply is really about that.
So maybe you can cancel this and find my facelift question again.?
Hello Megan,I did initially write in depth about what i was wanting/hoping for,but unfortunately we are restricted by the amount of words we can use,and without the full text it was very hard to explain fully.
However i will update later as i have just arrived home from a few days away.

Hi Secrets,

I saw your update about a character limit. You certainly have not come anywhere close, so that shouldn't be an issue. If what you are wanting to add to your review isn't posting for some reason you can private message me or contact our Support Center by clicking on the "Help" link at the bottom of every page. We will help you figure out what the problem might be, and get the information posted. :)

i am sure that the practicioner i used was good at some stage,but not anymore.