Endotine Mid Face Lift Was Perfect

I considered different options for face lift. I am...

I considered different options for face lift. I am 54. I had a little sagging at the jaws and my mouth was turning down at the corners a little. I did not have enough sagging to need the long incisions of regular facelifts. I had had upper and lower blepharoplasty eight years ago and was happy with that. There are two different ways to do the mid face lift with the endotine and the one done on me was straight up with a lower blepharoplasty. I wasn't in need of lower bleph since I had already had that done, but if you are pulling up the cheek skin that adds extra under the eyes. I am thrilled with the results. My cheek pads are back up where they should be, my dropping mouth corners are back up for the most part, but I am wondering if that procedure that turns up mouth corners would help more. I have seen some people that had that mouth corner lifting done that look like jokers so I am hesitent on that one.

How is it now, 5 years later?
can you email the name of your surgeon - he did a beautiful job on your cheeks nancykram@hotmail.com
WARNING WARNING WARNING please do not think that because one person you never met online says they had a good result that you are safe with that surgeon. SURGERY IS NEVER SAFE. Don't do it. It is not worth the risks.