Endotine Mid Face Lift Was Perfect

I considered different options for face lift. I am...

I considered different options for face lift. I am 54. I had a little sagging at the jaws and my mouth was turning down at the corners a little. I did not have enough sagging to need the long incisions of regular facelifts. I had had upper and lower blepharoplasty eight years ago and was happy with that. There are two different ways to do the mid face lift with the endotine and the one done on me was straight up with a lower blepharoplasty. I wasn't in need of lower bleph since I had already had that done, but if you are pulling up the cheek skin that adds extra under the eyes. I am thrilled with the results. My cheek pads are back up where they should be, my dropping mouth corners are back up for the most part, but I am wondering if that procedure that turns up mouth corners would help more. I have seen some people that had that mouth corner lifting done that look like jokers so I am hesitent on that one.

can you email the name of your surgeon - he did a beautiful job on your cheeks nancykram@hotmail.com
WARNING WARNING WARNING please do not think that because one person you never met online says they had a good result that you are safe with that surgeon. SURGERY IS NEVER SAFE. Don't do it. It is not worth the risks.
Question ? Why didn't you consider cheek implants? I have the same problem and I'm trying to decide which proceedure makes more sense to me ? It seems to me that if I were to get the implants, this would take up the excess slack forming down there aeround my jowls and mouth and therefore taadaa an instant facelift without the hefty price. I really cant afford everything I should have done so I must figure out the best proceedures or at least another route to exact the same results for significantly less money? Am I making sense here girls/ What do you think. I'm happy you love your results it is an option I will no doubt consider as I really need to do something about this and soon! Take care!
I had the endotine lift 10 months ago because i had some sagging on the corners of my mouth my Dr. recommended this surgery to try to alleviate the heaviness on that area, He made the incisions on each side of my scalp right above the ears. For the first weeks i was swollen beyond recognition and could not smile or eat properly i also had blurred vision and one eye was teary to the point that i had to carry tissue paper to keep it dry, the teary eye lasted for about 3-4 months.
I can still see and feel the endotine tips on my face. I wouldn't have this done again even though now i see more definition to my jaw line, that is all that it did for me.
Things to do and prepare: 1.Write down your questions, 2.spend your waiting time looking through the before and after book. 3. Check out the doctor, webpage and references 4. bring in a file folder with pictures of how you looked when you were younger! I really did that because I want to look younger not different! LOL 5. make sure you have a friend come with you for the surgery and first few days, I couldn't have done the driving or kept up with the medicine schedule 6. Healing time may be a bit longer sometimes, I had some heavy Max Factor Pan stick to help cover my bruises as a temporary aid. The pancake makeup requires water and didn't work as well. 7. have some nice head scarves at home, my favorite was blue silk, soft and smooth won't catch on stitches, can't wash hair for awhile 8. A couple pair of sun glasses in case you lose one! 9. Videos, food, medicine, sort of like getting ready for a 2 week storm? haha 10. My "Friend" is now ready to have me help her. I think it's only fair! 11. Good luck and never , ever , hesitate to call the doc, Most docs are in it for: not just the money, but the pride of showing off their work. I worked with docs and they want good results. I'm here if you want to email me!
Dr. Jeffery Epstein, Miami , does only face, or hair transpalnt.
Please let us know who perfomed your cheek lift. Any good recommendations are so helpful.
See my reply after this. I'm only so so on finding the places here!
Endotine? I don't know that. corners are ok and the jaw line is lean again, no hanging jowels, eyes are good and no more eye bags, I had the midface and upper and lower eyes done. It has been about 5 weeks now, but I would advise about a 2 week recovery to be in shape to go partying, haha
ENDOTINE? What exactly is that procedure. Are you still has pleased.......how about the corners of your mouth now?
I don't think the mid-face does much for the marionettes? What about restylane?
Do you mind sharing who performed the surgery? : )