37 Yr Old 38DD.. Beverly Hills, CA

I am 38 now and have wanted a BR since I was about...

I am 38 now and have wanted a BR since I was about 20 yrs old. They have always made me look chubby..

I am on day 12 post surgery and STILL SO EXCITED ABOUT IT. I was warned by so many people that it was the most painful surgery ever.. Not true.
I may have a higher tolerance for pain but I am no super hero!

Don't get me wrong, it's a little difficult to explain. Very uncomfortable maybe?

I had BR,BL, lipo on upper/lower abdomen, flanks, fat back bra roll. My surgery was approximately 4-5 hrs. I was under anesthesia for a while so I was a bit loopy..

I took the pain meds that were given to me every 4-6 hrs. I drank tons of water and pretty much stayed in an upright reclining position for 3 days straight (with only potty breaks). I slept a lot, your body will do it automatically. I stocked up on protein shakes/bars, yogurt, nuts,frozen fruit for my nutri- bullet.

I needed help getting out of my recliner but that's it. I wiped all by myself at the potty!
Let me tell you how excited I was about the meds keeping me constipated.. I don't know HOW THE HELL I would have managed wiping anything else!! If you move too fast or lift your arms in the wrong way.. It hurts something horrible. Or in my case, with the lipo.. I felt my body tearing apart. No bueno.

I know its still early to say but.. I KNOW I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. I can not wait to wear strapless or spaghetti straps. I could never buy anything like that before. Happy happy happy!!!!!!
I also did breast reduction after decades of wanting to be smaller. Got it done 9/16 going from 32g to 32 full C - did Lipo for the muffin top area and told DR. if we had time to also get the outside of the thighs (which he did) Was a little scared about being under 5 hours but woke up and had no concept of time. The Reduction is painless and doing exactly as you did - take it easy while I can. Walking every few hours then back to sitting or sleeping - I have two dogs who usually sit on me when I am sitting on sofa or chairs so I am limited to sit only where they can't reach me (that breaks my heart). Lipo bruising is sore but minimal - what compression garment did you get as a spare for the LIPO? Any Lipo tips? Good luck on your progress. At what point were you able to get an idea of results.
I am curious about the liposuction? I am meeting with a plastic surgeon in a week regarding breast reduction and wanted to ask about liposuction. How is that part of the recovery? How much did they take out for your breast reduction? And the lipo?
I was 32G and did some LIPO of muffin top (surgery was 9/16). Went back Yesterday for them to check out the drains and see how I was doing and forgot to ask how much they took out. Going back tomorrow to get drains out and will ask that question. Surgery and recovery much better and easier than I ever imagined. Hard to believe that you are up and walking around same day as surgery. Walking around really helps keep you stretched and active.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

My Dr was so reassuring to me from day one.