37 Yr Old 38DD.. Beverly Hills, CA

I am 38 now and have wanted a BR since I was about...

I am 38 now and have wanted a BR since I was about 20 yrs old. They have always made me look chubby..

I am on day 12 post surgery and STILL SO EXCITED ABOUT IT. I was warned by so many people that it was the most painful surgery ever.. Not true.
I may have a higher tolerance for pain but I am no super hero!

Don't get me wrong, it's a little difficult to explain. Very uncomfortable maybe?

I had BR,BL, lipo on upper/lower abdomen, flanks, fat back bra roll. My surgery was approximately 4-5 hrs. I was under anesthesia for a while so I was a bit loopy..

I took the pain meds that were given to me every 4-6 hrs. I drank tons of water and pretty much stayed in an upright reclining position for 3 days straight (with only potty breaks). I slept a lot, your body will do it automatically. I stocked up on protein shakes/bars, yogurt, nuts,frozen fruit for my nutri- bullet.

I needed help getting out of my recliner but that's it. I wiped all by myself at the potty!
Let me tell you how excited I was about the meds keeping me constipated.. I don't know HOW THE HELL I would have managed wiping anything else!! If you move too fast or lift your arms in the wrong way.. It hurts something horrible. Or in my case, with the lipo.. I felt my body tearing apart. No bueno.

I know its still early to say but.. I KNOW I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. I can not wait to wear strapless or spaghetti straps. I could never buy anything like that before. Happy happy happy!!!!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

My Dr was so reassuring to me from day one.