Songbirdie say's...''Breast implants are Boobie Traps!!!

I am a singer/ entertainer and have made a living...

I am a singer/ entertainer and have made a living with a curvy body. Now at 50 I only want to be natural again and love myself the way God made me. I first got implants in 1990, I had a new set of implants put in in 1997 and now after 23 years of implants in my body I just want them out. I fill like they are heavy and frankly draw the wrong kind of attention. I have realized that I simply cannot wear certain tops and dresses because it looks too suggestive and sexual. I miss running, and riding my horses without my boobs boucing everywhere. My skin is getting alittle bit thinner and I see that every year my breast sag a tad more. I miss my slim athletic build. So, here I am now sharing my adventure with you lovely ladies. I will post before and afters because I think they are neat to see. I love how the body adjust back. I am getting a lift as well, so I will have scars for a while I am told. I appreciate any and all support. Much Love, SongBirdie

Some friends are asking why I don't get new...

Some friends are asking why I don't get new implants in. Boyfriend is excepting me getting them out, but at first made a comment to leave them in for him at least for two more years so he could enjoy them. He now realizes how silly that is. I think. I am shooting a music video in one month and am alittle nervous. So many thoughts that rush through your head. It's amazing how getting them in was so much easier to deal with. Was it youth or ignorance? Both maybe. OK. that's all for now. I will take pic's of my breast tomorrow and post the befores. Good Night for now.

I just paid Dr. Younai today for my precedure which is one week away. Oh my! It's so close I am nervous and excited at the same time. I will take pic's as soon as I can after they are out. You know the more I think about it the more I realize that I got implants because the girls I knew as mudwreslers and actresses made more money and seemed to instantly get so much more attendtion then I ever did. Now looking back it's so ridiculous!!! I pray that other woman or girls at any age don't get on the hamster wheel of implants and surgery's. Once you get them it seems your either replacing them, fixing them or getting them out. Natural is the only way to go in my humble opinion. Everyone is beautiful in their own way!
I am ready to get mine out after 28 years, silicone over the muscle. I'm petite with 34dd+ breasts that are sagging due to changes post menopause. Painful right breast due to pulling of scar tissue, normal mamm and MRI but time for them to go. Having explant enbloc procedure with Dr. Feng soon. Good luck to you and all the ladies that want to be free.
Hi. Yes, being free is a good way of putting it. I look forward to hearing how everything goes and seeing your pic's. My surgery is in one week. I'll be taking pics right after. Love and Light to you little freebird.

Just four days from my surgery date. I'll be...

Just four days from my surgery date. I'll be happy when this is all over. I am not that nervous anymore, now I am more excited at the thought of being small chested again. I will never look back. I wish more woman could read this site and give breast implants another thought before they put them in their bodies. I don't think anything foreign in the body is good for anyone. Well, I'll be posting pic's just as soon as I can after my surgery!
Good luck with your surgery. Let us know how you are doing when you feel up to it.
Hi Songbirdie! Implants are heavy! You will realize just how heavy immediately after they are gone! I thought implants would make me feel sexier and attractive, but they just made me look heavier, wider, and saggy, and I had to buy clothing that was modest so I wouldn't look like a tramp letting it all hang out! You are right, getting implants is like getting on a hamster wheel! And it's so much scarier getting them out than in! But just wait until you feel your soft, warm, squishy boobs again. Such a lovely feeling! Good luck with your surgery and I look forward to seeing your results!
Hi There Girlie, Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I am so looking forward to having them out that now I am so happy that I am just days away. I will post pic's just as soon as I can. I think when I'm allowing to shower 2 days after I will take acouple of pictures. Thank you for your well wishes and support. I just love this site! Love and Peace, Birdie

Well, everyone my surgery was yesterday and they...

Well, everyone my surgery was yesterday and they are out!!!!! The surgery took about 3 1/2 hours and went so very smoothly. I came out of the surgery a tad nausous and threw up water while I was being wheeled to the car. My boyfriend was and is a little angel from heaven, is taking care of me with so much love and concern. My breast look little, but from what I can tell they are cute. ok...so here are the Doctor's details about my implants when he cut me open....
1. my right implant was leaking. He called it sweating. He said right when he open my breast up he could see it was the beginnings of a very sticky, googy mess.
2. my left breast had a hard eggshell type of capsulation starting and said that it would have only gotten harder and more deformed in time.
3. my implants were not 240cc's like I had asked for, but 380cc's. Which shocked and upset me, because all that told me was that the old surgen that put them it did it without my consent. (that's not right)
4. Dr. Younai is wonderful and would absolutely recommend him to anyone.
My experience was A+ from beginning to end. Dr. Younai measured and remeasured my breast to make sure they would be perfect. He walked to my bedside with the biggest most beautiful smile on the planet and I felt that he truly loves what he does and love people. His staff is tops as well. I got the feeling that they are like on big family there. Highly professional and very conciderate.
I will be getting my drainage tubes out on Friday and that is when I will take photos of my little sweet breast. I do feel lighter, free, and healthier. I am beyond thrilled that I went through with the removal of my implants. I will have scars from the lift, but that is a small price to pay to have them out of my body.
To anyone who is reading this and is on the fence about removing their implants, I send you love and encouragement to do it. Find a great doctor and do your homework to find the right one. Don't try to cut corners, most good doctors will work with you and the price as well. It was expensive, but money very well spent. I will be resting all this week as to not mess up my boobies. I love you girls and pray for all woman around the world to love themselves just the way they are. I now look at everyone as my family and see everyones beauty, it just took me a while to see my own.
Love and Peace, Birdie

I am thrilled and so happy that I found a...

I am thrilled and so happy that I found a fantastic doctor and staff that made this experience a lovely one. I will be getting my drains out on Friday. I will post some pic's for you then. Much Love, Birdie
Hi Songbirdie! I hope you are well :) I am explanting 650-700cc implants and having a lift as well. What type of lift did you end up getting? I am nervous about the lift as I am probably going to have to have a full anchor lift but I have had a areolar lift the first time and the scars around my nipple are barley noticeable. anyway and am inspired by your story and I want to thank you for sharing!
So happy for you that you got them out just in time. Sounds like you have a very good surgeon. Can't wait to see pics. I'm counting the weeks until my surgery....I'll be so happy to be on the other side. Many well wishes for a speedy recovery sent your way. I just love this forum...women helping women!
Thank you so much. I am so happy for you as well that your date is right around the corner to be implant free as well. I love the forum as well, it's what helped me make my decision. I realized that I was not alone and that so many other woman felt just like me. Stay in touch. Peace&Love

Ok...so there are the first look at my tiny...

ok...so there are the first look at my tiny boobies 2 days after explant. I feel wonderful and I have a sense of peace now that they are out of my body. I really like the nipple placement and the shape of my breast. I am very happy with the Dr. Younai's work. He was so gentle, patience and sweet. I get to take a shower tomorrow and he told me to blow dry the tape after I'm done. My drainage tubes come out Friday. I don't even really notice them and do not hurt at all. Everything is coming along beautifully. I am getting lots of rest and making sure I do not lift or reach over my head for anything.
I will keep you girls posted. :)
You look so amazing!! And your doctor sounds like a dream!! I think I'll travel to him if I decide on a lift down the road. I am so excited to see more of your photos.
I am just going to bed now and I think my fanny is totally numb from sleeping in the sitting position. I finally got smart and put a memory form pillow under my booty and it feels good. I go to get my drainage tubes out tomorrow and I am looking forward to it. They just started itching a wee bit under the bra elastic. I will take a shower tomorrow for the first time and I'm told to blowdry the tape when I am done. What I love about this journey is that I feel so contected to all of the woman here going through the same journey. You really don't feel alone. I love this so much. Even though my boyfriend has been helping me every step of the way, he looses interest if I start talking about what I'm feeling at the moment. He just walked in and looked at the before and after photos and he thought I was nuts for posting my pic's right after surgery. I told him that I want all the ladies to see everything so there are no surprizes. The healing part and sitting still is hard for me because I am a busy body and I love to phyically work. I am using this time to really read up on this site and feel the connection to all of us giving each other support and love. It's beautiful. Well, I'm off to sleep and will post more pic's tomorrow. ;}
Thank you for the updates and pics. I too had a removal and lift so I'm excited to compare results. You look good.

These are pic's of day 3 after explant my draining...

These are pic's of day 3 after explant my draining tubes have to stay in until Tuesday, but at least I was able to take a shower today!
Congrats on your implant removal and thank you for reaching out to me with your story! I have met with 4 surgeons all whom have told me that I don't have enough breast tissue for removal with appearing "deformed" and not enough fat for fat grafting. I am thrilled for the women who are able to go through with the removal and have an aesthetically pleasing outcome. I wish you the best of luck in your recovery and journey back to you natural self :) - Jai
Don't give up....find a PS that doesn't use scare tactics to get you to do something you don't want to do. Look at the many small breast size women here and their results. The body has an amazing ability to heal...it just takes time. Sneezing positive thoughts your way.
Dr. Younai is a dream and did everything I wanted and more. I feel so blessed about that. :) Great vibes right back at ya sista!!!

I am amazed at how many women on here are writing...

I am amazed at how many women on here are writing about how their surgens have tried to talk them out of explant or into new implants. I'm finding this very strange. Doctors take an oath to serve our better health. I am hoping that in the near future that implants are banded completely. Is it a coincidence that so many of us that had silicone for many years now suffer joint pain and many other side effects? Were we the ginny pigs? I don't want the younger generations to have to go through the same circus.
I feel like now is when I can make a difference by helping other women on the fence to be fearless and free of implants again. The keg is finding a very good and qualified surgen. They are out there, but you have to look and investigate. Thank God for the web. Anyway, that's what was on my mind as I lay here healing. Blessed be our amazing bodies that serve us so lovingly.

They look great! Thanks so much for sharing with the community. I'm positive you've helped countless others.

Hey there Birdie! No wonder you are so happy with your surgeon, you look awesome! You have the boobies of an 18 year old! The drs I saw (4 of them) ALL recommended smaller implants. No implant was small enough for me, I just wanted to be rid of the damn things! I don't think they will ever be banned, there is simply too much demand and the plastic surgery industry profits way too much from boob surgeries. Hopefully they will at least come up with a better alternative. That's why this site is so important! The stories and pics (especially the pics!) show women they have options and that being on the 'flat side' isn't so bad! Keep resting, you want all your energy to go into the healing process! Say hi to Gustoff for me! lol
P.S. I like your new name- "tiny titted!" lol! I was thinking about changing mine- I'm not nervous anymore!

Tomorrow I get my drainage tubes out. I want to...

tomorrow I get my drainage tubes out. I want to be more active and I am ready to start riding, running and working out again. The big boobs really made all of the above a royal pain. I feel healthier already. Something that I just thought of was that my right nipple piercing was always getting a strange kind of leakage like a fluid. Now, that the doctor said that the right breast was the bag that was leaking it makes sense that my body was trying to get rid of it from the closest opening. ThinBlonde just sent me a link to watch on information on utube about how toxic silicone implants really are. I'll check it out. I hope it spreads around.
Today as I took a shower I felt an overwhelming love for my body and how it's so willing to put up with whatever we put it through. It really is our temple. I wish for everyone to feel this way, then I think we can start rebuilding this beautiful earth again, because she shedding all the toxic junk we get rid of too. Wouldn't it be just lovely to be organic again? Live as one just the John Lennon song "Imagine". Yeah.

The link was sent by nonfatblonde for the utube on...

the link was sent by nonfatblonde for the utube on toxic breast implants. check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9D6E_SyaP8&feature=youtube_gdata_player more>>

I saw the doctor today and he removed my drains. ...

I saw the doctor today and he removed my drains. The tubes felt real trippy when he pulled them out. I had no idea how long they went in. It feels good to have nothing there now. He told me that my tape can come off in 2 weeks and to rub coco butter on my breast and help the circualtion by lightly rubbing them.
I actually have feeling in both of my nipples which suprized me, I thought I would have no feeling for a long time if ever. I have less bruising, but I don't think I'll take a picture until my tape is off so you can really see the scars. I'm not worried about the scars at all, they actuallly will be my victory scars. I am so relieved and it's like the old saying....when you rid yourself of a bad thing you intantly feel like the weight of an elephant has left you.
Well, the other news is that my relationship is over and done. Another big weight off of my chest. I kept trying to make it works, but he was just too angry of a person. He was nice the first 2 days after my surgery and then the mean spirit in him came out. I don't have the energy or the time to engage in anything negative anymore. Too exhausting and too much work.
So, I am free in more ways than one. Good Night Ladies.
HI I hope your doing well. I cant wait to see some new pics since you got a lift like I did.
Hi Juliette, I still have tape on my boobies and it's comes off in a week so I'll get some new pic's up then. I'll take a peek at yours too. :)
Hi Juliette, I'll be getting some new pic's up in about a week when the tape comes off. I'll take a peek at your photos too. :)

Hi Ladies, Well, my tape came off today, because...

Hi Ladies, Well, my tape came off today, because it was getting really yucky looking and was barely sticking to my skin anymore. I took pic's of my little Tiny's and I can see that the scars are fresh and one nipple is slightly off from the angle of my piercing (which is fine) It makes me laugh. I didn't have as much rest as I wanted during the important healing time, because of living on a ranch alone with lots and lots of work. So, my boobies feel alittle firm and the doctor told me to massage them and give them time. I had a little gob of goo work it's way out of my nipple piercing, and I know that was from the ruptured implant. The doctor did a beautiful job, but I am sure that it's tremedously hard to get every little tiny bit out. I'm glad I was knocked out during surgery, I would never want to be awake while they are cleaning you out. My breast have lots of feeling in them along with my nipples which I am very happy about. I am not worried about the scars or anything like that. I am just so relieved that they are out. I watched a utube with a Plastic Surgen opening up a breast capsule and a breast implant to show what it looks like and I felt sick. I would have NEVER gotten them in if I would have seen that. The silicone was so gooey that he litterally could not get it off of his gloves. It is not pretty.
I am thrilled for all of the women explanting and I hope that this message keeps traveling so breast implants will be a thing of the past.
Much Love, Birdie

New pictures of tiny tits without tape. Yahoo!! ...

new pictures of tiny tits without tape. Yahoo!! They feel firm and I can start messaging them to help them soften. The scars will take a while to soften, and that is fine with me. I'll take the scars anyday over the implants. My left nipple piercing is a wee bit crooked, and that's ok as well. I'm sure when the skin was cut and tighten the nipple can only be moved so much and the piercing was already a little cocked. I cann't take a bath for another month and that's a bummer, because I love soaking in a tub. I had a little gob of silicone work it way out of my nipple piercing and that was the right breast implant that was leaking. I'm sure when the surgen cleaned it out, it's was hard to get every last tiny bit of it. I'm sure it's a bloody gooey mess when that are cleaning it out. I think it was about after a week and a half after explant I felt kind of sick and I do think it was the after math of all this silicone that was leaking. I am going to find a infered sauna place and take a few of those and tomorrow I have an appointment with my acupunturist. I will have her stimulate my immunity and organs to help assist my body in cleansing. I've been drinking lots of water and been getting plenty of fresh air so I'm sure that helps. If there's one thing I can say that tops all others is that I love and appreciate my natural body so much more now. I hope that if ever I can influence even one woman to remove her implants or not put any in that would give meaning to this journey that I went through., to save another woman the pain.

Trying once again to upload the new pics

trying once again to upload the new pics
Wow, you look absolutely stunning. I dream of looking like you when I explant. So pleased you had a really nice surgeon. I can see he's very passionate about his work. It shines through you. Yes, let's hope many women out there considering implants are saved from the pain. I sometimes have to take a step back and see that this, at times, has been a very traumatic journey as its very intimate and personal, each with our own story. When in the middle of it all it becomes somewhat normal and I have to give myself a shake. I hope and I'm sure that all you lovely ladies who are on the other side can see how brave and admirably strong you all are for coming through it. Its a massive help, reasurance, and support to the rest of us waiting in the wings. Gives us all strength and courage to go forth. Thank you x
Your so right Rosey. It is nice to rollback the love and keep giving once you are on the explant side. It won't be long and you'll be free and relieved. Keep me Posted. Sending you Love, Birdie
Wow Birdie....magnificent work...you look gorgeous. Natural is the way to go. I pray for a result like this. I'm so happy for you. Thanks for sharing. I know with your positive attitude that you will continue to heal beautifully on this final stage of your journey. Loving thoughts to you Songbirdie :-)

Yesterday I had my first Infrared ion detox...

Yesterday I had my first Infrared ion detox treatment. My acupunturist did the treatment for 50.00. I put my feet in water and the toxins are pulled the bottom of your feet. The water turned almost brown after the 30 mins. I want to do the sauna next if I can find one. That pulls the toxins out of all of your pores. I read that the negative/possitve ions work with the water in your body. It's also important to eat and drink living food and water. When you microwave your food or water you kill the DNA and all the living organizms in them. You are injesting dead food/water. If you were to water a plant with microwaved water the plant will die in a short time. That says it all.
I just realized that today it's been exactly one month since my first post. it's amazing how much can happen in one month. :)
I'll take some new pic's tomorrow. The scars are healing nicely. I have been massaging with coco butter everyday to soften the scars.
I decided today to take my nipple piercings out and just let my breast be totally free. I first got the piercings because I thought my nipples looked to flat and big. Now, just this morning I said that's it more more anything even the piercings. It's nice to let it all go.

These are my 3 weeks post pics

these are my 3 weeks post pics
Thank you so much for sharing that YouTube video, Songbirdie. That's very frightening and demonstrates the fact that we truly have put foreign objects into our bodies. You look amazing after your explantation and lift!
Hi Birdie, I have just read your post and I think you are a very brave woman! Your boobs look fine and I think they will look lovely when scars have healed a little more. Rest and take your time to heal!
Hi birdie! Love your new pics. Hope you are still healing well! You are hardcore doing farm chores so early on in recovery- be careful!

It's been one month since my explant and lift. ...

it's been one month since my explant and lift. Here are some updated pictures. I feel great my breast seem to be filling in more and are feeling softer. They have full feeling and the scars are getting lighter and fainter everyday. ") So happy I did this. If you are on the fence about this procedure just look at all of us happy gals that have done it. That says it all.
Birdie, it's amazing to see how much of a mentor you've become to everyone! Your experiences really help, and you DO look wonderful. I am absolutely soooo excited....78 days to go :) I hope you keep posting for a few months so that we can hear how you're donig say, at 6 months...I'm sure you feel fabulous. I can't wait to get rid of the muscle/scar tissue 'tug' I'm getting on my left side.....I used to be comfortable without bras, but now I need one to feel ok, but that will pass when they're out. My hubby is excited for me and only wants me happy...he could care less that I'll be smaller! Happy Easter!
Hi Verana, Thank you for such a beautiful compliment. Yes, it will be nice to get the scar tissue out of your chest. I know what you mean about how it was fine to go bra-less without pain. It was the same for me too. I had to sleep with one too, but sometimes I would get pain in my sternum, like I thought I was having a heart episode. That all went away with the explantation. So you are 78 days away and counting. It will go fast. Roseyjam is getting hers out July 4th. Independence day in more ways then one. I am so glad for you that you have a supportive husband, that is wonderful. That is a good partner. No worries, I am going to stay on this site for quite a while. I think the healing process goes far beyond the phyisical explantation, most of us had the surgery because of something that was lacking in our self esteem. So, I will be posting stories that I experience with no implants. I will be curious to see what kind of man I attract next. Will it be because I feel different on the inside or will it be because my body isn't saying...''Hey Guys! I'm a sex toy come and play with my boobs!" What I am feeling lately is more of my self respect returning. Breaking up with this last guy really was a turning point for me. I was making excuses for him, when he really was not that nice of a guy. Again, he was obsessed with my breast. He wanted me to leave them in for 2 more years so he could enjoy them. How selfish is that? So, I am evolving. I have found that the women on this site are honest, funny and very loving so I would miss this site if I didn't stay on. ;) Did you find the Fruit of the Loom bra? If you want I can post a picture of it. I love it and I will probably buy another one. Well, I guess I'll head for bed now. Thank you again and Happy Easter to you too!
Thanks, Birdie....people will be very glad when you check into the site! Haven't gone to WalMart yet, but did look on line for the Loom bra, but they don't have it there -- maybe it's new. Sounds as if you're well rid of the boyfriend. I have a friend with an 'obsessed' bf too, but won't mention her as I want her to see & check out RealSelf for when she's strong enough to get her implants out! Have a peaceful, blessed Easter....we're all so lucky to be getting rid of this baggage, it's a real blessing!

I am posting pic's of the implants and capsules...

I am posting pic's of the implants and capsules after they were removed
it's somewhat graffic, but that's the point to see what we are doing to our bodies.
You look amazing. Healing so well. I'm not anti implants but looking at the picture of capsules and the round balls of silicone, kinds of brings home the reality of them. Those capsules are the body fighting against a foreign objects yuk!
Yes, your right it is the body fighting hard. The crap we put our bodies through. It took a while to post the pic's because I had to get them from the doctor. I'm glad that they weren't all cleaned up and sealed in a bag looking all clean and innocent. haha. The pic's are graffic and sad at the same time.
I had saline implants but my surgeon still removed my capsules. I was thinking maybe that's why I have no tissue, but I know he's very experienced and he would not have moved them for no reason or with tissue attached- I had CC in my left breast. lve seen pics before of the capsules so I'm glad he did. Just looked in the mirror and I have no boobs at all - flat as a pancake!! capsules or not, it would not have made a diffence. Its my body, never had boobs never will (unless false!). Despite this I will never go back to implants. I love not worrying about them, sleeping on my front (this is sooo great!) before I'd sleep on side and always wake up in pain and cuddles with people. I'm still in my sports bra, with serous padding and don't even fill an A cup so most of the women on here have had great results :-) Size no longer bothers me, I'd just like my nipples to behave- they keep tucking in! I also suppose being single makes it easier for me but god knows when I meet someone new! What are they going to think of my flat boobs! Hopefully he won't be superficial and like yourself I can feel myself getting so much stronger-no more wasters for me or you!!!! this web sites like therapy! Here's to a good decent, kind man!!! haha xx

Well, I still haven't recieved my Merena...

Well, I still haven't recieved my Merena compression bra. I'm looking forward to seeing how good it compresses. haha. I'll let you ladies know. I really want something that going to give me that extra support when I'm riding, running or working...after looking at a bunch of them on line I like the Merena the most.
I have popped acouple of stitches and I had no idea that at 6 weeks you could even pop a stitch. There are moments in the day where the stitches itch and I know that all the nerves and tissues healing. There are some spots where the areola looks wobbley from where the stitches that popped or desolved. Also, I noticed that I got some little whiteheads around the areola where the stitches were desolving. All these foreign substances that our body wants gone. I'll take a close up of the nipples later so you can see what I am talking about. I am very happy and relieved in so many ways. I love my results and am feeling healthier everyday both phyically and mentally.

Ok Ladies, I have uploaded pic's of me flexing so...

ok Ladies, I have uploaded pic's of me flexing so you can see the indent from where the implant was, also a pic of the little stitches that popped, and me in a little sweater that never fit right with implants, now it fits perfect. I feel great and the healing is coming along. Still haven't recieved my Merena compression bra in the mail yet. :(

Ok. I'll try again to upload the pic's.....

ok. I'll try again to upload the pic's.....
It's the day after. Surgery was a breeze - - only had a local (as far as I recall) since I was aware of him injecting the area around the incision and the removal of the implants. Maybe I was out for a little. He then had me sit up and put one of the sport bras on me and wrapped me up snugly with an Ace bandage. I was discharged within an hour, feeling fine. Then the trouble started: in bed at around 09:30 pm, I started having weird feelings in my arms and legs, like agitation, then nausea and then vomiting. I vomited repeatedly until around 2 am. Even sips of ice water would make me vomit. What a mess! My husband kept coming upstairs and cleaning up after me (especially when I didn't make it to the toilet). Don't know why neither of us didn't think to just stick a bucket by the bed! This morning I'm a bit tired and a bit sore around the incision sites but after explantation and all the vomiting, am at my goal weight of 128 (yeah!). Of course this may not last but it was nice to see that number on the scale. :) Wishing all of you a great weekend.
Congratulations on your surgery and keeping good spirits. Sorry to hear about mantazuma's revenge! Know it only gets better from here. Speedy recovery
Congratulations Sababa, That is so wonderful!!! I threw up too after drinking water. Your only going to get better from here on out. How do your little boobies look? Thanks for keeping us all posted. :) Sending you loving vibes.

Correction with the spelling of the one bra. Is...

Correction with the spelling of the one bra. Is "Isavela" webpage is www.isavela.com model # BRO2-MD-BE
I paid 23.00 on ebay for a new one with free shipping. :) Remember with these bras to hand wash in cold water and drip dry. :)
Hi Girls!!! Verena...you said that the back on the Merena is a little wide. I found another bra almost identical to the merena with a thinner back it's called ''Isevela" BR02-MD-BE is the model number. Their webpage is www.isavela.com I paid about 23.00 for the bra and it's much cheaper than the merena, but also feels great. :)
These are all wonderful ideas, thank you!

Had my 8 week follow up today with Dr.Younai. ...

Had my 8 week follow up today with Dr.Younai. Everything is going very well. The deeper stiches are popping through the skin here and there causeing little whiteheads. The doctor said that is normal it's just the body pushing them out. He told me I can pop the little whiteheads and to message the scars so they soften up as they heal. He told me I can use the Silicone Scar Sheets that you buy at the drug store on the scars to help them become less visible faster. He said that in time with coco butter they will become less and less visible as well. I am going to just let them heal with the coco butter and message. I will take new photos for you ladies and post them in a little while.

I wanted to write about one of my experiences...

I wanted to write about one of my experiences while I was searching for the right surgen. I had a consultation with Dr. Bandy and I want to warn any women about her services. This might only be narrowed down to me, but she quoted me 8,200 for just the explant and told me that if there were capsules that we would not remove them for that fee, that removing capsules would be another added charge. Along with that then she said that if I had a leak in one or both of the capsules that that would also be more added charges. I told her I just want it all done, the explant, lift, capsules removed and if there is a leak I want that covered too. The quote almost doubled to over 12,400.00. When I talked to about 3 other surgen's they said that was nothing they had ever heard of. They stated that while you are out and cut open of course they will romove the capsules and clean up the silicone if they are present, that is included in the explant fee. So, just a heads up for any women are concidering her services. This is just my experience and am not saying this is something she does with everyone.
You look incredible for 50, Birdie....how do you stay so thin? Your new pics are great - it must be fun to exercise now, and not worrying. I can't wait to do more muscle building arm exercises, which you're not supposed to do with implants....maybe I'll get back into yoga so I can go back to looking like your shape; I'm 16 years older than you are, so am a little heavier, but not much. Cutting out bad foods helps a lot :) As for your last post about that surgeon you consulted & didn't use....what a crock of xxxx that is. I never heard of anyone charging extra charges for leaks, capsules, etc.....my doc gave me one price for the explant/capsulectomy (both are ruptured) AND even gave me a $1,000 discount as a friend referred me! My total was $4750, including anesthesiologist, hospital, bra, and lab work!! Glad you ended up with Dr. Younai, he did a great job with you. I expect the same :)
Yes, I agree that the Dr. Bandy is unethical. Bad Karma. ok. So, you ask what I do to stay slender and fit. I would say above all I eat very healthy. I read all labels and do not put anything in my mouth that has preservatives or additives, I do not eat meat, I do not drink sodas or sugary beverages or alcohol, I don't have a TV set so I choose to clean my house work outside or play with the animals. I think one of the biggest scams is the diet food crap, it will actually make you fatter and hungrier. I use tons and tons of olive oil because olive oil helps break down the bad fats and aids in breaking down proteins for good digestion, lowers colesterol, and gives you wonderful skin. You won't gain a pound from using it in abundance. Make your own salad dressing with your olive oil and a splash of your favorite vinegar, salt and pepper, it's wholesome and it has no sugar. I could go on and go about health, but usually it's the more natural the better. If you get hungry have some raw almonds handy, they are wonderful protein, highly alkaline, you can make your own almond milk by blending some natural spring water with some almond butter in the blender. As far as working out, I do push ups against the table or counter, sit ups, bench presses, curls, and I have an excercise bike I use occasionally. That's about it. I am goint to start working out with more weights now that the implants are out. I feel so much stronger and healthier now that they are out, it's amazing. Thank you for checking in with me. Much Love, Birdie
Good for you Birdie! I'm right with you kidder (scouse/liverpudlian slang there)! I love almonds and cashews yum! You've been kind to your body and have nourished you well. And now your implant free, even better. Look forward to your future updates x

I just want to add the compression bra information...

I just want to add the compression bra information just in case anyone wants to know. The two compression bras that I really like are the Marena comfort wear bra style #B2-3436-H and also the ''Isavela'' model # BR02-MD-BE I picked the styles with the 2''band because I like the extra support, but they also have a choice of a 1''band for a lighter feel and look. The isavela cost me 22.50 on ebay and the Marena cost me 44.00 on Amazon.com. They have excellent compression because of the high elasticity in the fabric it's a F5 surgical fabric. When you get your bra hand wash in cold water and drip dry. You don't want to reck the elasticity by the use of heat. Happy Healing!!!
Wow songbirdie!! Scars are very good! great job your doc did with this! Just think in a year you will barely see them , if at all. Congradulations! Happy Continued Healing, Take Borage Oil (google it) and Drink Organic Cod LIver oil..amazing for healing skin from the inside out!
You're right, Too....will check out Borage Oil....I get lots of fish oil! Wish I could afford to get all organic stuff, but I do what I can...:) I hope we all look as good as Birdie!!
Gee Ladies...Thank you! I will look into the Borage oil and I do have the organic cod liver oil. I'll take some this afternoon. I am so happy with my results and I never even thought the surgery was going to turn out so lovely. When I was looking at all of the woman's before and after explant pictures, I really thought that everyone looked better without the implants. Thank you again for the advise on the Good Healing Oils to take. :) Muhch Love to you and Verana.

A friend forwarded me this link. Check out what...

A friend forwarded me this link. Check out what this explanter has to say about implants and capsules if left behind and not removed. http://siliconerally.wordpress.com/alyssa/
Amazing story on that link, and all within two years....read it to the end, glad she's fine now. So happy we're all getting rid of these things !!
Yes. I will go back and re-read it. I am so relieved to have them out. :)

Another mention about how red lazar lights or...

Another mention about how red lazar lights or infrared saunas can help in the healing of scars and tissues. Look into it. It works wonders. I used the red lazer light on an old scar and the scar almost disappeared. When using these lazer lights you cannot look at them, because they do damage to the eye.
There is information online. In Europe you can get the lazer lights much easier than in the states. The infrared saunas also help by working with ions, positive negative charge moving your blood, getting rid of toxins, which improves the skin. Anyway, I felt these were worth a mention. :)
you look amazing!!!!!
Hey songbird...is that the two or one inch ma rena bra..I am going to order one.. Huggzz xx
Hi Dancelighter. I purchased the 2'' but the 1'' is just as good, it's not as thick looking. So, it's just a personal choice. They have pictures of both. I am 5'8 ride and work all day long so the 2'' band suited me better. It's the F5 elastic material that matters the most and that's what these nice bras offer. I love the way it feels and will always use it. It feels better than a workout bra to me. :) Love to you. xxx

My computers out so I'm using my phone and do not...

My computers out so I'm using my phone and do not always have reception in the mountains. I apologize I'd I have not gotten back to anyone. Should be back up and running in a few days. Xxx
Hi sonbirdie...just read your story again and can hardly wait now for the stiches to come out (I am 9 days post explant but still have a lot of bruising and tenderness) I ordered a small marena bra and then changed my mind, deciding i needed a medium. Anyway they sent me both and i am using the small occasionalyy between washings. I love the marena bra...makes me feel very snug and secure..and my small girlies not so vulnerable. here in Mexico it is customary for everyone to hug as they greet one another..so i have just had to hold people back. Still feeling a bit tired, but very relieved that it's over and a great result!! xx
Thanks for sharing!
Likewise!!!!! I am sorry that I haven't put new pics up in a while. I'll do that soon! Blessings & Love

I miss everybody!

I went back to dailup Internet to slow for words. I can use my iPhone when u go to town once a week. Just want to apologize for not being able to post more picks.
I send everyone love and freedom from whatever holds you back. Xxxx
Hey Birdie! Missed ya! I can't imagine going back to dial up! :-) I guess this is the bad part of living outside of town!
Hi Songbirdie, Thank you for posting this experience. I am thinking of doing the same but am scared. Like you said the dr.s try to convince me to keep the implants. may I ask you to give me a ball park amount of the surgery? If not it is OK. I really like your end results.
Hi toomuchontop! You can see the cost at the top of her review...$7800. She does look fantastic! Good luck to you, and don't let the PSs talk you into keeping your implants if you want to remove them. It's not the horrow show they sometimes claim it to be. :-)

Hi nervous girlie!

I'm at the airport right now so I can use my phone. It is alittle hard to deal with dail up. :(
your lift is very well done.The results are fantastic!!
Hi Jessica, thank you. Yes, I love my results and am so grateful that I had a great surgeon. Have you had your implants removed yet? :) It's a good idea to take your time finding an excellent surgeon.
Enjoy your trip! Lots of love to you! xxxx

signed on at Starbucks

I want to apologize for not visiting the site more. My dail up is almost worthless. I am at starbucks for the next 15 mins and just wanted to check in. My breast are doing great. The scars under the breast have keloided a bit and at times itch. My breast are firm but soft. I am a small B cup. I love being able to lay on my tummy. I also love wearing shirts and tanks and halter dresses without spilling out of them. My breast have good feeling and are not numb. I am so happy that I went through with the surgery and will never look back. Verana just had her's removed and Rosiejam is next! I look forward to seeing their results too. Much love I will try to get some new pics up next time. xxxxxxx! Birdie
Just found your post. I realize it is a year old in some parts, but the information you provided is timeless to say the least. I am scheduled for explant, capsulotomies and breast lift in just over two weeks. Except for our ages, our "breast" stories are very similar. Again, Thank YOU so much for posting all your details and especially the pics in your ongoing journey. With appreciation. :0)
Thank you for your story. So helpful!
Your story is really inspiring and insightful. Thank you. Xo

One year anniversary!

Hi Sisters! I wanted to put up my one year pics for you. They feel awesome. I still have a tiny indent when I flex my right arm and the scars have keyloided (spelling?) I am very very happy I explanted natural boobies can't be topped!
Sending all of you big hugs! ;)
Loved reading your story, thank you for sharing. I have had work done by Dr. Bandy and she is wonderful but her prices are so inflated. I sent other friends to her and they experienced the same thing. My other plastic surgeon is so into his art that cost is secondary and you can tell. Thanks again for sharing that, I feel others should be warned for sure.
You look great! To me, the scars aren't as important as the shape, and your shape is perfect. My explant is scheduled for the end of March, and I hope I look like you do. I think if for some reason my scars are really... present after a year or two and they bother me, maybe I'll get some great tattoos over them. :)
Hi Cands, you will be thrilled when they are out. I just love how soft and light they are now. I feel 20 years younger without those big bags hanging there. Let me know how you are doing when you get close to surgery and of course after they are out. Much love &support to you!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr.Younai on RealSelf. I interveiwed about 4 surgens and he was the obvious choice. Professional, informative, Kind, with an outstanding facility and staff.