Best Nose Job Ever - Encinitas, CA

I have always wanted a nose job since I was a...

I have always wanted a nose job since I was a little girl!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I had rhinoplasty 2 months ago and I LOVE MY NEW NOSE! Dr. Steve Laverson is such an amazing and artistist plastic surgeon. He makes you feel completely comfortable and provides step by step details on what he's going to do. During my consultation, he did little measurements and even drew out my nose. He is super patient and answered all of my questions (believe me, I had a lot!) I visited about 5 other plastic surgeons and he had the best before and after photographs of everyone I saw. I had a very specific look I had in mind for my nose (kate beckinsale) and he gave me exactly what I wanted. The day before my surgery, he called to check up on me. After my surgery he called a few times to make sure I was recovering well. He even gave us his cell phone number so we could reach him at all times. To me, that was a step above and beyond what I could've asked for. He insists on seeing me every couple of weeks to see how I am healing. His staff at the Carlsbad office is awesome and make you feel at home! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is ready for a life changing experience!

Any way we can see a before pic? And what does he charge? Thanks for the info! I am seriously considering him for rhinoplasty