Truly the Best - Encinitas, CA

For myself defiantly a new me I tell everyone...

For myself defiantly a new me I tell everyone about it so maybe they will know that there is someone out there that can help and make them truly FEEL BEAUTIFUL about themselves.

Just had breast augmentation and lipo on my inner thigh and love handles Dec.22 2011.

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Since I have been coming into Feel Beautiful I have never had such an outstanding Dr. in my life! I have been one of those people who has always had trouble losing weight and most of all been teased about it so trying to fight the gene pool and not getting the boobs like the rest of the girls in my family I finally turned to plastic surgery, one of the best decisions of my life! Dr. Laverson has made such a big impact on my over all out look on life and the way I feel about myself. He has been the best Dr. I could of ever asked for, from the time I first walked into to office to this day. Any problems I have had or concerns I have had at the drop of a dime he was there to help, give advice and make sure I was happy. Again I don't believe anyone could find a better Dr. or staff as the ones I have found at Feel Beautiful!