Life Changing - Ellicott City, MD

I had a deviated septum and had much trouble...

I had a deviated septum and had much trouble breathing through my nose. My main concern was to fix that problem, but I also decided I wanted to straighten the bridge of my nose. To start my nose was extremely crooked, but now it is straighter than ever and I can finally breath.

The only problem I encountered with the surgery was just the pain I was in the first 2 days after the procedure. But overall, it was well worth it. I took 2 days of pain for what will end up being a lifetime of hapiness.

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is a great doctor who knows what he is doing. In my experience, he does nothing to put his patients at risk. He knows what other plastic surgeons do wrong during their procedures, which often cause problems with later on for these patients. He know all of the correct steps to take and doesn't take shortcuts. If you plan on having any type of plastic surgery done, Dr. Le is your guy.

I fully agree with the temporary discomfort being so worth it in the end. Thank you for posting your experience here on RealSelf.