Best Decision I Have Ever Made - Ellicott City, MD

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Markmann to get breast implants in January of 2012. I can not begin to explain how much my life has changed since then. I feel so much more confident now!! By having more confidence in myself, i am a happier person. In return, my friendships, relationship and overall life has improved. I no longer have to wear Victoria Secret extra padding bras and I feel so much more comfortable in everything that I do and wear. Going to the beach is no longer an embaressing time for me and even look forward to it! I was hesitant because I am a very active person and didnt want the implants to stop me from what i have been doing my whole life...within a few months I was able to do everything that I have once done. I would not change one single thing if I had to do it over again. Dr. Markmann was a great choice for the surgery because he explained everything at a level that I would understand. His assistants sat with me as I cried before the surgery because I was so nervous. He told me exactly what to do before and after surgery and had many follow up visits to ensure that I was healing properly.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.