Got a New Body, Love It! - Ellicott City, MD

I had my BBL surgery almost 3 month ago (the end...

I had my BBL surgery almost 3 month ago (the end of february 2011) and I'm lovin it now)) I got my whole stomach, upper and lower back, inner and outer tights + arms done. It costed me around 17K. A lot I know=) From the beginning I didn't consider BBL, just lipo I thought would be enough for me. Because it is an extra money plus condition not being able to sit for 4 weeks was kinda bothering me. And also I already had JLo type of body. So.. But then after visiting couple doctors including Dr M in MD area (I live in Baltimore) I found out that BBL with all areas that I wanted to get lipo on would be just 5K more expensive then liposuction alone with no butt enhancement (compare with some other states in Maryland plastic surgery is pretty expensive). I decided to go with BBL and Dr M (he seemed like the only one professional "butt enhancer" in my area - I didn't want to travel to different state tho).

So I was pretty lucky to get my surgery day in 3 weeks after my 1st consultation. I was nervous because I've never had surgery before... and terrified because of general anesthesia (but Dr M told me that he'd never experienced patient's death because of allergy on anesthesia :) ).

The surgery went well, and I was't that sick after anesthesia as I thought I would be. I liked the stuff in NW Hospital, I experienced good treatment after procedure (I stood for one day in a room). Want to say a few words about the pain level. It was not THAT bad because of antibiotics but every move gave me a lot of pain. Especially in my butt. It was sore and felt like they put rocks instead of fat inside of it. I felt weak I couldn't even move my body:( Well I think all this symptoms are common for those who experienced BBL.

The first week was the worst week ever. I had soreness all over my body, I was waking up 3 times during the night and had to walk because it wasn't possible to lay down on a stomach for a long period of time - the skin was burning. So I used iced packs on my butt and belly. And drainage capacity was making me crazy... The second week was ok but I still couldn't lay down on my stomach for a long period cause of the heat, on the third week I experienced itchiness. The whole body was itching and I scratched myself like crazy. Idk was it the part of healing or because of the garment. 4th week went pretty cool and after this one I started sitting down. At the beginning it was uncomfortable and sometimes painfully. I started laying down on my back after 6 weeks post op. I still had some soreness in my tights and back area and my stomach was kinda numb. But everything looked great! Butt looked round and hard. And btw I was getting my free check ups every week.

Now I'm 8 weeks post op. Nothing is sore. Completely healthy looking and feeling person :) Liposucted areas look fine and nobody can tell that I had something done. Butt is round, I can't say that BBL made it bigger - as Dr M said, BBL is more for those who looking for round shape of buttocks and it helps fulfill the hips. I'm satisfied with my new body: a tiny waist and a full bottom. I can't wait when I ll be able to go to gym to make my result even more perfect. I just wish I could make this surgery done way before - so I wouldn't struggling from all diets.

Now I'm waiting for my 3 month post op appointment and I guess I can ask Dr M for a before and after pictures. Dr M had done an amazing job! Thanks.

Photo Update

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr M is very professional. I am absolutely satisfied with my result.

you look great and thanks for providing pictures-how are you doing now?
Did you have any drains put in after the surgery ? If so for how long
Hello. Wow you look amazing. Dr. M did a fantastic job! I am also looking to get this done but waiting until I can save enough money. I noticed that you said you still have "dark red marks from drainage tubes in [your] crotch"...is this where the drainage tubes were? And if so did it hurt?
Did any of your fat absorb? Do you have any updated pics with pants on??
Hi I have a consult and was wondering the doc tell you how many ccs he can put in?
Yes I see the little red dots on your pictures..those are not bad at all....The drainage is inserted on the same hole as the liposuction area?
nope, lipo hole is in a middle, i barely can see it
Girl you look amazing !!!!! Nice butt and a small waist !!!!!! I'm having my BBL in a month....

I have one question...how are the liposuction incisions...the little incisions...are they red or dark or like a little hole...how would you describe them? Because I dont want them to show too much and scar...would you please let me know?

Thank you !
hey, thank you
the only incisions you can notice are on my butt (u can see on pic), they are red but heeling pretty well. I have scar from lipo on my back (bra-roll area), it is already white and looks like somebody pinch me with a nails, i think it will be less noticeable in a little while. Also I still have dark red marks from drainage tubes in my crotch, they bother me most of all. If they not gonna pale I will use laser treatment
b4 pics help so we know how much to fill our booty up with =) you look great , cant wait for mine
do u have a b4 pic?
yes, they are on Dr M official website
I am seriously considering this procedure and I love this site because I get insite from people who have been through it. I wanted to ask, not to get too personal, but did you go through a finance company to pay for the procedure or you paid for it outright. I am looking into financial options because I really want the procedure done.
No i didn't. But Dr M office accept financing through some finance companies
You look great!!! I do have a question...did the doctor give u garments that covered ur butt or was ur butt "out"?
All 3 garment did cover my butt. But they had a hole so I could do my "needs" without taking it off.
Your results look great! I am schedule to have the same done with Dr. M.next month. I am really excited. It seems I made the right choice to have him do the procedure. So how may ccs did he use for each cheek? Are you able to workout yet?
He removed almost 5liters of fat from the whole body and put around 900ccs per cheek.
I feel myself great and ready to work out but Dr M advised to wait and start only after 3 month post op.
Good luck with ur surgery!!
Wow 900ccs?! I am hoping he can get enough fat from me so that I can have a true apple bottom. LOL right now I have a plum bottom as my co-worker says. LOL So what were your measurements before and after, if you don't mind me asking. I'm currently 5'6" 154lbs and my measurements are
Chest-37
Waist- 32
Hips-39

My ideal measurement would be
Chest-34
Waist- 26
Hips-41
So do you have any suggestions to help recover faster? Like taking special vitamins or using something to help heal the scars faster?
Well I already had a nice butt before surgery - right now it's just more round and hard. When I was 2 weeks post op my measurements were 37-27-41. I don't know about changes now I didn't measure myself. I guess my waist got smaller. And my heigh is 5'6'', weight before surgery was 140Ibs.
I'm sure Dr M will do his best to make ur dream come true)) He suck every possible drop of fat and put it in. So I guess the final result depends from how body responds on extra fat from "outside". But I think you won't be disappoint, anyway you will see changes. Maybe you won't get a Kim K look, cause for that case I think better go with implants, but ur butt and hips will be rounder for sure.
IDK any tips for better recover, sorry. I just rested a lot during first 2 weeks, didn't sit for 4 weeks and yeah, don't forget to buy "trash picker" - It will help you to pick up dropped things from the floor or just simply to pull up ur pants cause it will be very difficult to stoop down. And I did nothing to heel my scars. As you can see I still have some red spots on my butt. They should go white in a while. I hope so)))
You look Amazing!!
Did Dr. M use drains for you?
Did you have 2 compression garments or just one?
I am having this procedure late June.
Congratulations on your successful procedure!!
Thanks.
Yeah he did. I think it is necessary to have drains.
And I got 3 garments - 1st I woke up in and other 2 they gave me I think after my first consultation.
Good luck)) It's gonna be hard to wear garment in summer time but I think It will worth it=)
Thank goodness I live in Washington state! Summers aren't that hot here.
I know you will enjoy your summer with your new shape. Thanks for the advice about the garments!
Congratulations! You look great!