Breast Implants Still Great 8 Years Later

I had always been less than happy with my small,...

I had always been less than happy with my small, uneven breasts. I did consultations with nine area surgeons after extensive research in the spring of 2002. Many of them told me that there was really only one way to do a breast augmentation and that was very large.

This doctor took the time to understand my goals and I never felt rushed when talking with him. He is very patient and willing to explain the medical and aesthetic aspects of any procedure. This doctor was upfront about what to expect and return visits were easy and helpful.

I am now coming up to 8 years and have never regretted having the work done. I went from a 34A or B (depending on my weight at the time) to a 34C or D. It fits my proportions better and my nipple size looks much better with this size breast. This doctor performed a slight lift on one breast to even them out and the scarring is so minimal. As breast implants have risks over time, I have returned for check-ups and they have always been easy to schedule and I never have to wait long. The doctor is willing to answer any question and does so thoughtfully.

Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

As I mentioned in my review, I did extensive research on the procedure and all its options, then consulted 8 other doctors before selecting my Dr. He is patient and thorough and a very, very good surgeon.