Dream Body By Dr. Markmann

My Brazilian Butt Lift experience with MY surgeon...

My Brazilian Butt Lift experience with MY surgeon and his entire staff was nothing short of 100% PLEASANT, FUN, and at the end.... EXTREMELY REWARDING. I had a lot of problem areas and got several areas worked on.... but, from the first consultation, to the financing, to the staff updates, all the way up to the actual surgery, Dr. Markmann and his staff went out of their way to make, what can be a very stressful situation an enjoyable one.

PROS: (in chronological order)
*They get you in for your first consultation as soon as possible

*At your first consultation the staff was very friendly and attentive during my wait

*You meet with the actual plastic surgeon the first time as opposed to just a consultant on the staff

*During your consultation, he listens to exactly what you want to achieve.

*He doesn't try to "Upsell" you and attempt to talk you into getting any other procedures that you don't feel that you need.

*He's very knowledgable.

*He's a STRAIGHT SHOOTER. He gives the patient realistic expectations (which he actually exceeds by the time he's finished operating on you)

*Financing was a breeze. They were very patient and flexible. The staff made every effort to make sure the procedure fit into my budget without compromising my final product.

*He operates out of a hospital as opposed to a sketchy plastic surgeon's office. Think about it, a hospital wouldn't allow a doctor to continue to operate if he wasn't a grade A surgeon.

*The team at the hospital was also very friendly.

*They made me feel like my operation day was MY DAY.

*Anesthesia and the actual surgery for my procedures went something like: wait... I was just laughing with you guys, now 2 seconds later I'm waking up to "CONGRATULATIONS (Insert Name Here) your surgery went amazing and you look stunning!" [the amazing part is I had seven-eight hours worth of procedures and it seemingly went by in a blink of an eye]

*He literally personally calls me on the regular to check on my progress and has made a post-operation appointment with me once a week every week since the procedure to make sure everything is recovering smoothly.

CONS:
*Because there's no big egotistical billboard with his face on it in the DC area saying "PICK ME! IM THE BEST SURGEON IN THE AREA" There's a chance that you may not choose him, which would be a LOSS for you. ...thats the only con I can think of.

I can go on for days about how my doctor is the best and should be the ONLY choice. I had so many doctors I considered and consulted with and as soon as I met with him, I knew this was the right choice. He is truly gifted and Maryland's best kept secret.

I'm currently in my third week of recovery. I literally already have my dream physique. Tiny waist, a sensual arch in my back, a butt that is better thank Kim Kardashian's, and the hips of Jessica Rabbit. Haha. And This is with the recovery swelling. I actually met with him today and he said that my waist will do nothing but get tinier as the swelling goes down over the next few months. WHAT? You mean to tell me it gets better after this?! "WINNING"

As I progress in my post-operative stages, I will keep you guys posted!

BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES COMING SOON!

I forgot to let you guys no that I'm open to...

I forgot to let you guys no that I'm open to answering any and all questions that my review didn't cover.

My butt and hips are now more shapely than it was...

My butt and hips are now more shapely than it was when I took those last pics. I still have post lipo swelling in my torso, waist, and inner thighs.... but its starting to go down. Its true, if the procedure is done right, your butt and hips will continue to get curvier AFTER the procedure!!! YAY!!!

The guys are flocking by the way!

*I updated the cost to include the hospital care, anesthesia and overnight fees*

Just had another post-op appt today. As of...

Just had another post-op appt today. As of 11/13/11 it has been officially a month since my procedure. I've been sitting for a little over a week now (under the doctors orders) so he needed to see how everything is since my change in activity.

Dr. M was EXTREMELY happy to see everything healing and shaping to his expectations. He kept saying how great my new shape looked (as if he didn't create it himself. Such a humble guy. Lol)

I'm still wearing my compression garment at all times, except when I'm showering, and I've gone without it twice around early week 4 when i went out to a local club or bar for around 3-4 hours.

Got anymore questions? Hit me up!!!
Keep u guys posted!!

Hey RS fam. Im 7 weeks in. I feel great. And I...

Hey RS fam. Im 7 weeks in. I feel great. And I have just as much fat retained as I did in week 1. Im here for tips, tricks, and answers to any questions. Keep u guys posted. Official surgeon released before and after shots coming soon!

So as of the 13th. It has officially been 2...

So as of the 13th. It has officially been 2 months!!! I went out to a celebrity filled event to celebrate and to my surprise, I was actually one of the main attractions.
The DJ and MCs kept giving me mic shootouts the entire night, complimenting my physique and how I was "Wearing that dress" (most common phrase I've heard since the surgery)
I even was photographed with a a few celebs (names remain private) and made it on TWO blog/tabloid sites (name remains private) with them the next day!!
Im not bragging but it feels SO GOOD to be such a head turner. You can't put a price on exuding 100% confidence. Thats worth all the money in the world to me.

BTW, because of how well done my procedure was... my booty continues to get rounder and perkier by the week. I feel really bad for those who say they've lost fat in their rear end during recovery... It seems like the opposite with me. Im feeling little to no pain at this point, incision sites are almost completely faded, and my rear is SUPER soft. This was a success. Go #TeamMarkmann! OK guys! Talk to you soon!!

BEFORE & AFTER PICS ARE IN!!!! #ImAboutToShutItDown

BEFORE & AFTER PICS ARE IN!!!! #ImAboutToShutItDown

GUESS WHO BIZACKKK!! Sorry guys, I've been MIA...

GUESS WHO BIZACKKK!!

Sorry guys, I've been MIA for quite some time. Enjoying life and loving my BODY BY MARKMANN.
Now by popular demand, I'm reposting my pictures and adding new ones.

Why the price is worth it: NO MATTER WHAT I DO,...

Why the price is worth it:

NO MATTER WHAT I DO, I will ALWAYS have a flat stomach.
You get what you pay for, Dr. Markmann removes every fat cell available from places that you never want weight gain and anchors them in places where you dont mind it. I've binged out on ice cream, milk, cookies, etc for months and the only result is (gas. lol) and bigger boobs, hips, and a phat booty... IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET ANY PUDGE IN MY STOMACH/ WAIST AREA at this point. Winning. #CheersToAPermanentHourGlassBody (no Skinny Girl Cocktails necessary. lol)

Some people just concentrate on big butts... while the rest of their physique is.... still ...sloppy. How can you put a price on being able to eat what you want and look good ALL OVER?!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

HE'S THE BEST AND YOU SHOULD STOP RESEARCHING AND JUST BOOK HIM TODAY!! The only reasons he doesn't get 5 stars all the way down is because he's a VERY BUSY and great doctor. He's in high demand, meaning sometimes you will have a little bit of a wait depending on what day and time your appointment is.