Dream Body By Dr. Markmann

My Brazilian Butt Lift experience with MY surgeon...

My Brazilian Butt Lift experience with MY surgeon and his entire staff was nothing short of 100% PLEASANT, FUN, and at the end.... EXTREMELY REWARDING. I had a lot of problem areas and got several areas worked on.... but, from the first consultation, to the financing, to the staff updates, all the way up to the actual surgery, Dr. Markmann and his staff went out of their way to make, what can be a very stressful situation an enjoyable one.

PROS: (in chronological order)
*They get you in for your first consultation as soon as possible

*At your first consultation the staff was very friendly and attentive during my wait

*You meet with the actual plastic surgeon the first time as opposed to just a consultant on the staff

*During your consultation, he listens to exactly what you want to achieve.

*He doesn't try to "Upsell" you and attempt to talk you into getting any other procedures that you don't feel that you need.

*He's very knowledgable.

*He's a STRAIGHT SHOOTER. He gives the patient realistic expectations (which he actually exceeds by the time he's finished operating on you)

*Financing was a breeze. They were very patient and flexible. The staff made every effort to make sure the procedure fit into my budget without compromising my final product.

*He operates out of a hospital as opposed to a sketchy plastic surgeon's office. Think about it, a hospital wouldn't allow a doctor to continue to operate if he wasn't a grade A surgeon.

*The team at the hospital was also very friendly.

*They made me feel like my operation day was MY DAY.

*Anesthesia and the actual surgery for my procedures went something like: wait... I was just laughing with you guys, now 2 seconds later I'm waking up to "CONGRATULATIONS (Insert Name Here) your surgery went amazing and you look stunning!" [the amazing part is I had seven-eight hours worth of procedures and it seemingly went by in a blink of an eye]

*He literally personally calls me on the regular to check on my progress and has made a post-operation appointment with me once a week every week since the procedure to make sure everything is recovering smoothly.

CONS:
*Because there's no big egotistical billboard with his face on it in the DC area saying "PICK ME! IM THE BEST SURGEON IN THE AREA" There's a chance that you may not choose him, which would be a LOSS for you. ...thats the only con I can think of.

I can go on for days about how my doctor is the best and should be the ONLY choice. I had so many doctors I considered and consulted with and as soon as I met with him, I knew this was the right choice. He is truly gifted and Maryland's best kept secret.

I'm currently in my third week of recovery. I literally already have my dream physique. Tiny waist, a sensual arch in my back, a butt that is better thank Kim Kardashian's, and the hips of Jessica Rabbit. Haha. And This is with the recovery swelling. I actually met with him today and he said that my waist will do nothing but get tinier as the swelling goes down over the next few months. WHAT? You mean to tell me it gets better after this?! "WINNING"

As I progress in my post-operative stages, I will keep you guys posted!

BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES COMING SOON!

I forgot to let you guys no that I'm open to...

I forgot to let you guys no that I'm open to answering any and all questions that my review didn't cover.

My butt and hips are now more shapely than it was...

My butt and hips are now more shapely than it was when I took those last pics. I still have post lipo swelling in my torso, waist, and inner thighs.... but its starting to go down. Its true, if the procedure is done right, your butt and hips will continue to get curvier AFTER the procedure!!! YAY!!!

The guys are flocking by the way!

*I updated the cost to include the hospital care, anesthesia and overnight fees*

Just had another post-op appt today. As of...

Just had another post-op appt today. As of 11/13/11 it has been officially a month since my procedure. I've been sitting for a little over a week now (under the doctors orders) so he needed to see how everything is since my change in activity.

Dr. M was EXTREMELY happy to see everything healing and shaping to his expectations. He kept saying how great my new shape looked (as if he didn't create it himself. Such a humble guy. Lol)

I'm still wearing my compression garment at all times, except when I'm showering, and I've gone without it twice around early week 4 when i went out to a local club or bar for around 3-4 hours.

Got anymore questions? Hit me up!!!
Keep u guys posted!!

Hey RS fam. Im 7 weeks in. I feel great. And I...

Hey RS fam. Im 7 weeks in. I feel great. And I have just as much fat retained as I did in week 1. Im here for tips, tricks, and answers to any questions. Keep u guys posted. Official surgeon released before and after shots coming soon!

So as of the 13th. It has officially been 2...

So as of the 13th. It has officially been 2 months!!! I went out to a celebrity filled event to celebrate and to my surprise, I was actually one of the main attractions.
The DJ and MCs kept giving me mic shootouts the entire night, complimenting my physique and how I was "Wearing that dress" (most common phrase I've heard since the surgery)
I even was photographed with a a few celebs (names remain private) and made it on TWO blog/tabloid sites (name remains private) with them the next day!!
Im not bragging but it feels SO GOOD to be such a head turner. You can't put a price on exuding 100% confidence. Thats worth all the money in the world to me.

BTW, because of how well done my procedure was... my booty continues to get rounder and perkier by the week. I feel really bad for those who say they've lost fat in their rear end during recovery... It seems like the opposite with me. Im feeling little to no pain at this point, incision sites are almost completely faded, and my rear is SUPER soft. This was a success. Go #TeamMarkmann! OK guys! Talk to you soon!!

BEFORE & AFTER PICS ARE IN!!!! #ImAboutToShutItDown

BEFORE & AFTER PICS ARE IN!!!! #ImAboutToShutItDown

GUESS WHO BIZACKKK!! Sorry guys, I've been MIA...

GUESS WHO BIZACKKK!!

Sorry guys, I've been MIA for quite some time. Enjoying life and loving my BODY BY MARKMANN.
Now by popular demand, I'm reposting my pictures and adding new ones.

Why the price is worth it: NO MATTER WHAT I DO,...

Why the price is worth it:

NO MATTER WHAT I DO, I will ALWAYS have a flat stomach.
You get what you pay for, Dr. Markmann removes every fat cell available from places that you never want weight gain and anchors them in places where you dont mind it. I've binged out on ice cream, milk, cookies, etc for months and the only result is (gas. lol) and bigger boobs, hips, and a phat booty... IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET ANY PUDGE IN MY STOMACH/ WAIST AREA at this point. Winning. #CheersToAPermanentHourGlassBody (no Skinny Girl Cocktails necessary. lol)

Some people just concentrate on big butts... while the rest of their physique is.... still ...sloppy. How can you put a price on being able to eat what you want and look good ALL OVER?!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

HE'S THE BEST AND YOU SHOULD STOP RESEARCHING AND JUST BOOK HIM TODAY!! The only reasons he doesn't get 5 stars all the way down is because he's a VERY BUSY and great doctor. He's in high demand, meaning sometimes you will have a little bit of a wait depending on what day and time your appointment is.

Hello. Glad to hear you're happy with an Maryland surgeon and your bbl/liposculpture results. Pics please?
Hello - Are you still pleased with the results?
do you have pics?! please! im thinking about markmann
wow with no pics you still got me over here wanting to schedule a consult with him and the fact that you got it done almost 2 years ago says alot...if you don't mind could you send me pictures if you dont want to update your posts with them. aframations@gmail.com
Can u post pics please. I would love to see Dr. M work he's sounds very expensive but im sure each individual is different. But I want tbings done right the first time so im sure he's worth it.
Did you take your pics down??
After seeing your before pic you posted today, I do remember your before/after pictures from Dr. M's website. Wow!! Your butt got waaay bigger from looking at the pics you posted recently and looks like you lost a little weight too!! Are you doing swimsuit modeling work? If so, I use to so that years ago.
i love your dress ... gorgeous!!
Thank you.
I agree with the first post ... this is a doctor page not an actual patient lol.. I've been looking into this for almost 2 yrs and the girl in the picture been had the procedure done because I remember seeing photos and I remember searching for those blue panties after I saw her pictures lol... not sure who actually did her surgery but I swear that in some of the other pictures she had on a gold bikini and also she was at a club with Natalie Nunnery from Bad girls club. She told her story really well but I'm not sure if this is a patient. Anyway I will look to see if I can find the original post and I will put the link. I usually just read but I had to comment on this one
o_0
ARE YOU STUPID? I'm sitting here laughing at you calling me "the girl in the picture". So let me get this straight, you're about to take time out of your life to do "a search for the original post". DR. MARKMANN did my procedure. (btw, please don't associate me calling you a complete IDIOT with the professionalism of Dr. M and his practice. This is all me... not caring about you or your feelings.) There is a little thing called THE REMOVE BUTTON. I remove pics when I feel like, I repost when I feel like it. Its the same post.. I just switch my pictures. AND YOU SEARCHED FOR MY BLUE PANTIES?! What kinda creep BS is that?
right
My sista, where on God's green earth did u get those Levi's. Had my BBL with Dr J last week. Right now I'm 321/2 waist and 48" hips. Haven't tried on my old Levi's yet. Don't they're gonna fit. Holla back. U look great btw
Girl, Levi's jeggings. The only thing with the proper snapback for waist/phatty ratios. lol
Nice !!!!! Thx girl. Haven't read all ur blogs buuuuuuuuut r they hating? Already?
I do have a concern though and I am hoping you can help me with this. Do you feel like most of those inches that you gained from the surgery went into your hips rather than the butt? Do you honestly feel like he made a dramatic difference in your butt itself? I am definitely taking the whole body into account, but I really need a major difference in the butt area...
It did. Im judging by reactions.... male census says: absolutely. lol
Thank you!! I am so excited to get this procedure by Dr. M!! Do you have pre-op pics from other angles? I want to compare the side projection too haha.
Amazing *drools*! Girl, your results are BANGING!
I had my boobies done by Dr. Markmann. I switched over from saline to silicone, now I'm a 36DDD. He's a wonderful doctor, but I'm going to Dr. Jimerson for my BBL. :) Can't wait booked a date in April!
You look GORGEOUS!!!!! Love Love Love your results. If this is what you look like after a year, then I need to get like you. Just another confirmation that Dr.M is the right doctor for me. After looking at your 1 year mark, I cannot wait for my surgery later this year. So happy that your happy...Dr. M is the real deal ladies...if you can afford him...go for it!!!!!!! Thanks so much vixen (which you are) for coming back to share...I was like damn...where she go..lol
Thank you girl!! I really appreciate that. Best of luck on your procedures!
You look great and don't even bother listening to anyone that tries to say anything negative. All docs are different and so are people's body types. So results will vary. As long as you are happy that's all that matters
Thanks love!!!