Botox Injection to Eyes and Between the Brows

The vertical lines between the eyes and horizontal...

The vertical lines between the eyes and horizontal wrinkles on my forehead have long been a major concern for me. Every time I looked in the mirror I saw an angry face looking back, but that wasn't my true self.

Within 4 days the lines became smoother, I no longer looked angry and my self confidence sky-rocketed!

Hi, I am on day 8 post botox injections. Day 2-5 had severe eye swelling, day 5-8 developed upper lip paralysis. I had botox above/between brow and crow's feet. After reading all horrific experiences here, I'm afraid that there could be even worse problems coming my way. Did anyone start having worse effects or new problems after 8-10 days? I think I was injected with too much botox. She used the whole vial, 100 unit. I had botox 2 times before with good results. Can anyone give me some encouraging words? I look like a freak and feel even more stupid because this was self induced vanity. Thanks.
I looked sad all the time because my mouth would pull down on the sides-I could actually feel it making me frown. I few well placed units and now I don't look unhappy. Like you it really gives you a little boost to look on the outside like you feel on the inside. Congrats
That's the way we like it, from a happy patient. Thanks for the post. From MIAMI Dr. B
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

After many visits to several other Doctors, I have finally found one whom I feel comfortable with and trust with my best interests. The Dr. is genuine and takes the time to hear your concerns to work toward a solution best for you. Today, I feel this is a true find and I am thankful!