Excellent Results, Extremely Pleased - Elizabeth, NJ

My surgeon Dr Joseph Alkon, Elizabeth, NJ...

My surgeon Dr Joseph Alkon, Elizabeth, NJ performed the mini tummy tuck. I never thought at my age that my tummy could look so young again and flat! Go for it, it's definitely worth it. 10 days post op I wore a form fitting dress to work and the compliments never stopped! I can't say enough about Dr Alkon and the wonderful attentive staff at Trinitas Hospital, where he is the head of plastic surgery.

15 days post op and tapes over the stitches were...

15 days post op and tapes over the stitches were removed. After scanning the internet and seeing before/after photos with some pretty nasty and deep scaring I was praying it wouldn't be that bad.
I nervously waited to see how deep and severe the scars would be, but to my great surprise, I saw unbelievably thin lines where the healing had progressed! Of course there were scabs throughout, but my goodness, never expected such a thin scar especially at 2 weeks post op! Needless to say, I was astounded. Dr Alkon explained that he stitched from the inside, which explains why it looks so good. If I get enough nerve I will post a photo.
I am so happy I found this surgeon!!!
I love that your tt was so affordable maybe I should look in too some transportation for a consult.
I want to go see him soon as possible, I made my decision ,searching on the web for a year looking pic. Today is 5/12 I will call him tomorrow morning. Will post before and after pic. because I know how hard is to pick a right surgeon especially if spending this much money. So good luck to you all.
how fast after app. with him you have the surgery don?
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely pleased with results, thorough and experienced. His staff is professional and attentive. All details were explained, I felt very confident that I was in the right hands going into the operating room. Very very pleased and can't say enough to convince other women to go and make yourself beautiful again!