Duran Doll in the making.... BA & BBL- Elizabeth, NJ

Ok so I've been stalking this site for the past 5...

Ok so I've been stalking this site for the past 5 months.... Ive seen so many transformations and I'm totally obsessed. I'm a thin girl (151pounds , 5'4 in height ) with not much of a shape....I want the hour glass shape ill be satisfied with thicker hips and a nice round booty =).... Ive had previous lipo suction about 1 yr ago and than a bbl about 5 months ago ( not happy at all, there is no difference on my booty ).... I also got my breast done which I am considering on getting redone also with yily....So looking up and seeing post of Yily I would love to become one of her dolls. My only concern is I'm seeing more and more bad reviews on her. How she has gotten sloppy due to so many people coming to see her from the states. I'm looking into going to see her next year around march/april to be ready for summer 2014. My other concern is i don't know if I will have enough fat to get the the look i want..... Ive contacted Yily the total cost she gave me was $3100.... I also asked her a few other questions but I feel like the replies are somewhat copied and paste..... Please help dolls I really want to get this procedure sone but i'm scared of infections and other things.... I would appreciate if anyone can share experiences or pictures thank you

Duran Doll in the making

Ok so I'm back :).... After reading many not so good reviews about Yily I've decided to go with Dr.Duran. Now we all know Yily has gotten a bbl so why not go with the surgeon who worked on Yily :).... I've read many great reviews about Duran and how great she is with the after care. I'm currently waiting on a quote from Duran, I'm sure she's very busy but I'm crossing my fingers she gets back to me ASAP. I'm determined to get the surgery done this year. I'm looking into end of June first week of July. I'm looking for a buddy :) if anyone is going around that time please contact me.

As I mentioned in my previous blog I'm 25yrs old, 5"5 weighing about 145.... I've been struggling with my weight for a few years. I lost about 20 pounds and now I'm trying to gain in back for this surgery. I've previously had breast augmentation about 2 yrs ago but I am not happy at all with them :( also I had a bbl and my previous surgeon obviously didn't know what he was doing the lipo was good but the fat transfers wasn't. I think I had more booty before the bbl. He said he transferred 300cc per buttock but I had no drains which now I think to myself "wth did he really do?" My only concern is that I don't have enough fat for the results that I want. I sent my pictures to dr.salam in Miami and he stated I gain 15-20pounds which is a big issue to me, but I'm def trying to eat more to prepare for the surgery. I will try to write daily on my journey. I'm Excited and certain of my decision.

Appointment made for the last week of July :)

So I called Dr.Durans office this morning and made an appointment for the last week of July. I originally wanted to go beginning of July but they are BOOKED!!!!! I'm still waiting to get my quote but I wanted to make sure I had an appointment made. As soon as I get my quote I'm putting my deposit down. I'm so excited :) I'm not really nervous since I've previously had BA & Lipo. I just pray she's nice and takes good care of me and gives me the results I've been dreaming off since my previous surgery.

Looking For A Travel Buddy =) Anyone going JULY 28, 2014?

I'm located in New Jersey more than likely I will book to depart from Newark NJ or JFK in NEW York. I'm currently traveling alone but would love to find someone to go with.

Anyway I'm still waiting on a response from Dr.Duran. Praying she gets back to me asap. I'm so excited, I just pray I get the results I want since she's wayyyyyy more experienced with BBL then the first Dr I went to.

Still No Quote

So I called this morning and the receptionist stated "Dr.Duran will be responding to e-mails tomorrow." Crossing my fingers I get a response I'm impatiently waiting.

Meanwhile I contacted a Dr. in Miami who does great BBL but is too expensive. We had a phone consult and he stated I gain 10-15 pounds. I'm not so fond about that idea =( but for some reason I believe I should. He said he isn't sure if what I have is Fibrosis due to prior liposuction or actual Fat. I had liposuction 2 yrs ago and about 1 yr ago I went for a BBL which did nothing to my behind. I had no drains inserted or anything which now I wonder what did the dr. do =/. He stated " You didn't have much fat"

Anyway just waiting on a response...

Dr.Yily Quoted Me

Ok so I've been going back and fourth which I believe to be one of dr.yilys interpreter and I must admit she's quick in replying. She quoted me $4800 total. BBL $3500 plus $300 for inner thigh lipo & $1000 for BA. Price has defentley increased but still not too bad. I'm still waiting on Duran quote i would prefer Duran. Her work is amazing but so is Yilys I've just seen a few reviews how Yilys gotten cocky and after care is not as great as Duran. HURRY DURAN :)) . If I go with Yily it would be July 8th , 2014 I requested first patient so all my blood work will be done the 7th.

No Reply From Duran

Ok so no reply from Duran just yet.... I'll have to keep waiting blaaaaa..... I know she's super busy but this waiting sucks.... Meanwhile I've decided to start posting on my weight gain.... My goal is 155/160 I know the more fat the bigger the booty lol.... Currently I'm 147 I've gained a few pounds this past month.... I'll update soon hopefully I'll get a response from Duran soon

Decided to contact Bella Vita for Help

So I’m too impatient…. Per Dr.Duran’s receptionist she was going to reply to emails this past weekend. I’ve been a stalker lol I sent Dr.Duran three emails from three different e-mail addresses and no reply. I’ve also read reviews and some girls stated the dates they e-mailed her which was after I did and they got a reply. I’m starting to think maybe Dr.Duran pick and chooses. So I’ve decided to go with Jazmine services ( Bella Vita), I e-mailed her a few minutes ago. All I wanted was a quote but I also see she schedules everything else such as surgery date, helps with deposit information, nurses, massages, Recovery homes etc. I’ve read nothing but great things about her so I’m happy to start working with her. I will update on how promptly she replies =)

Jazmine Navarro (Bella Vita)

Jazmine e-mailed me back with the Bella Vita contract. I Just filled it out and sent it back with some of my pictures. Waiting for the pay pal invoice so I can make payment and get my journey officially started. I'm happy I came across her services, she also offers transportation to beaches, mall etc. I'm thinking on going out there 3 days prior to surgery so I will ask her if they can provide transpiration to Punta Cana =) makes me feel much safer. I will keep you guys posted on how quickly she replies and gets my quote.... Its been 2 weeks since I contacted Dr.Duran and no reply =( so crossing my fingers Jazmine can get a quote for me.

Jazmine Navarro (Bella Vita) Replies

I contacted Jazmine Navarro (Bella Vita Consultants) yesterday around 3pm & received a reply today at 12am. The reply was basically the terms and agreements, followed by some questions such as age, height, weight, any prior surgeries etc and last but not least signature required. I sent it back around 9:30am this morning, and she sent a pay pal invoice of $159 around 10pm. So 20minutes later I paid the invoice. Now I'm excited :) I'm sure I'll get a quote soon hopefully in less than 24hrs but I've read usually within 2-3 days. Either way Jazmine got back to me pretty quick and it feels good to get a response due to still not getting a reply from Dr.Duran.

Anyway I will keep you ladies posted :)

Wish Pics

Hips & Booty Please

I need to put on a few pounds

Just adding some pictures

Pics of me prior to surgery

Just adding some pictures....working on gaining 10-15 pounds. If anyone has any suggestions on gaining weight (healthier way preferred) please let me know :)

Just an update

So Jazmine e-mailed me, her newborn was sick so that's why I took her 2 days to reply. She stated "I have everything I need from you right now, I send my case load to Dra. Duran on Sundays and should have a response for you by Monday. If there is anything you need in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me"
Now I'm just waiting to get my quote lets hope for Monday :).

On the other hand I've been eating a lot to gain this weight but I see no difference tho the scale does :|. It's still only February so 5months so go. I hope jazmine can change my date to early July :) I wanna flaunt Dr.Duran's work this summer :)

Just an update

So u haven't received a quote yet blaaaaaaa :(. Still waiting on Jazmine hope to hear from her soon. I'm really hoping she can change my date to early June or late June. Anyway still eating like crazy trying to get some fat for a big booty :). I'll start drinking weight gaining protein shakes starting March. Currently at 150 but it goes up and down my goal is 165 by July I think I'll reach it.

I finally Got my quote from Dr.Duran

So Jazmine from Bella Vita emailed me back with a quote of $5800 for Lipo with BBL and BA. Honestly that's $1000 more than what yily quoted me, her price has def increased. Regardless I'm sticking to Duran because I love her work. Kinda sucks though I was thinking I would spend $5800 with airfare round trip, massages and recovery house. I don't mind spending the money I just hope I get the results I want IN DURAN I TRUST lol

So I asked Jazmine about the weight gain she replied " I have already answered that. Dra. Duran would have advised me if you had to gain or lose weight. Gaining weight is hardly ever recommended." Seems a little weird since I have close to no fat thanks to hitting the gym everyday and crazy diet for about 5 months. Also 2 drs from the USA said I should gain 10-15 pounds. Either way I will gain just because I want noticeable results.

So now I'm excited :))))))) Tomorrow I will work on sending in my $250 deposit that she requires to hold the date.

I'm Looking Recovery Home HELPPPPP

So I got my quote, working on sending my deposit and I need top start looking for a recovery home. I have no clue how to start looking for a Recover home HELPPPPPP!!!! Someone please give me some names =). Due to my quote from Duran being $5800 for BBL, & BA plus $150 meds and $130 insurance I’m trying to budget myself some. Please send me some names along with some estimated prices.

Last but not least does anyone have a list of items we should take with us? Such as Maxi pads, Loose clothing, Sanitary wipes etc??

Upscale Recovery House It Is

So i didn't do much research on other recovery homes but Upscale seems legit. Price Includes
Room with private bathroom
24 hour nursing care
24 hour wait staff
Daily Meals & Snacks
Free Wi-Fi Flat Screen TV w/cable
Transportation between our facility and your clinic
Personal assistant to run errands
Ambulance on standby 24 hours a day

So you do not need to find a buddy for cheaper rates, they charge according to what room you choose. Rates are as followed

Single Room
Patient Rate $100 per night

Single bed with firm supportive mattress
Lock Box with key
Night Stand

Double Room
Patient Rate $85 per night per patient
Guest Rate $75 per night per guest

Two Single beds with firm supportive mattress
Lock Box with Key
Two Night Stands

Triple Room
Patient Rate $75 per night per patient
Guest Rate $65 per night per guest

Three Single beds with firm supportive mattress
Lock Box with key
Three Night Stands

So far Upscale it is =)

Not very happy with Bella vita consultants

So if you pay $159 for a consultant in my eyes service should be great! On Monday she said she might have a earlier date in her data base it's now Wednesday and still no response. She asked me Monday to call her after 3pm, I did her phone was off. I emailed her she responded call after 7pm the later the better hmmm called at 7pm no answer, called at 9pm no answer even called at 12am no answer phone was off all day. Don't tell a customer to call at a certain time and your phone is off! So I emailed her and no reply yet, yes it's only been one day but the services are payed for so if this is a business customers should be #1 priority.

Trying to wire my Deposit

Ok so does anyone one if I can wire through western union? My bank is charging me $45 so I wanna go a cheaper route...

Jazmine responds

So Jazmine got a quote from Yily $4500 for BBL & Ba wahhhhh that's $1300 cheaper than Duran. Also $300 cheaper than what Yily quoted me when I emailed her myself. Yily also stated I need to gain 10-15 pounds which I figured and found it weird that Duran did not say that. Anyway though Yily is much cheaper I'm just in love with Duran's work and I'm 99.9% sure I'm going with Duran.

So working in getting a earlier date and sending in my deposit and of course gaining 10-15 pounds.

No Luck

Had my day off today so I wanted to send out my deposit and try to get an earlier date. I emailed Jazmine told her how I thought going trough bella vita would be a much easier process but it's just as hard communicating with her. One email a day is not cutting it for me at all. I need to send this deposit and find an earlier date soon because I also have to coordinate with work. Feeling a little upset because I feel like I don't know where I stand. Ughhhhh goodnight

Woke up to great news :) 111 days to go :)

I woke up to an e-mailed from Jazzelyn, my date will be switched from July 28th to June 11 :)))))))))))). Sending in my deposit via pay pal today, just to make it that much easier for myself :).

So yesterday I bought a case of Ensure for my weight gain goal. I will keep you ladies posted on how that works out for me, just incase there's ever someone else in my situation :|. My weight as of now is still 149 blaaaaa

I'll update soon

Just an update

So after hearing about the girls death I've been not so excited. Just really nervous about going ahead with surgery. Though I've had surgery in the past it's still very scary. I dislike having all these thoughts in my head because I really want to go through with surgery. I still have 3 months to go so let's hope I stay calm and my head clear .

Received My Safe :)

So I ordered a small safe about 3 days ago, I recommend 100% very easy to use and setting a pass code took me no longer than 2 min. I will be attaching this to my bed during surgery, just to make sure my valuables don't go missing :)

Ready to book my flight

So Jasmine emailed me saying the date she gave me June 11, 2014 is internal meaning only she can give me that date. So I emailed her back "is it ok to book my flight now" I just want to be on the safe side lol. While looking up flights round trip is currently going for $450. I posted on my Facebook status "if thats a good price" I got a lot of responses saying yes especially for that date. Once I get my last confirmation from Jazmine I'll book, hopefully tonight if not most def Tomorrow.

Does anyone know if it's recommended to book round trip or just one way and purchasing returning flight In DR?

Help!

Does anyone know how to get the Heparin? Or if it's provided with the $150 cost in medication we need to purchase once in Dominican Republic?

Flight Booked

MY FLIGHT IS BOOKED =). Ok ladies so I depart June 10th at 7:45pm from JFk in NY and land June 10th at 11:58pm in D.R. My flight totaled $450.10 round trip, good deal if you ask me =).

Recover house Upscale it is

So I'll be staying at upscale :).... Currently in the process of sending in my deposit....

Anyway just adding some pictures of my weight gain.... I weight myself this morning and I was at 153 moving on up :)

152 pounds Going up Going Up :p

I'm addicted to getting on the scale. Yea I'm gaining little by little :).... Mid May I'm eating a donut everyday morning and at bed time.

In love with realself my new journal :). Adding some pictures just to see my progress as I move forward in my journey

Some funny Meme thought is share lol

???????????????? Soon to be Dominican

Helppp

How do I join Dr.Durans Facebook group?

Dr.Duran Responded on what's app

Ok so I messages her like last week just asking about my weight since I was concerned. Just 5 min ago she replied to gain 10lbs and no more.... I'm still trying for 15lbs I want my donk and hips looking right :)

99 Days left :)

June 11 can't come fast enough lol. Weight is currently at 153, 12 more pounds to go. Might gain a few extra pounds just to make sure I get the hips and booty I want, better safe than sorry lol.

Got all my vitamins and a few maxi dresses. Still have to buy a few things but I'll get there. Anyway just a little update :-*

Recovery House booked & 95 days to go

Ok so I'll be staying at Upscale Recovery House. My total came to $500 with round trip pick up and drop off to the airport. Deposit was $100 so I owe $400 not bad at all. Thats from June 11-June 19 since I'm arriving same day as my surgery they are checking me in the 12 and I got one day free since I'll be staying 7 nights+... Wooohooooo I'm a happy camper :).

Weight is currently 155 another reason to be happy lol.... I've been eating everything :| specially before bed.... I'll leaving to Peru for in 2 weeks for about a week. When I get back donuts for breakfast and bedtime snack it is. I need all the fat I can get lol

New Cabral Group

So finally a Drama Free Cabral group. Join ladies share you experience pre and post, help future patients make the right choice and gain knowledge from your experience...

With that being said I contacted Cabral and in 5minutes he quoted me $5750 for BA, Lipo & BBL... $50 cheaper than Duran.... I asked him a few other questions such as "do I need to gain weight" but he didn't reply only quoted me. I know for a fact he will give me a small waist but I'm so stuck on Duran :)....

Cabral VS Duran

So at one point I was determined on Duran.... After looking at Dr.Cabrals pictures I feel he can give me what I want for certain though I'm not knocking Duran because her skill are up there also. I'm just concerned with me not having enough fat and I know Cabral will find it lol. One of the reason I'm skeptical about Cabral has to do with his past butttttt I've also read many cabral dolls reviews and they are happy. Now Duran on the other hand I have no worries what so ever and I do love her work. Still undecided but I will go with my guy feeling and my research continues....

On another note I've gained a few pounds :) and I see it in my stomach..... I took a picture just not but I must admit I've ate too much today. My weight right now goes up and down 154-158..... No worried 2 months and a few days left

Looking for Travel buddy

Looking for a travel buddy. Departing from JFK on June 10 at 7PM

June 11 Duran Date for sale

Anyone willing to buy a June 11 date from me let me know:)

18 more days =) Duran Doll To Be

Hemo results came back 14.2..... I take Geritol Vitamins (1tab) every morning and Vitamin C, B12, Folic Acid and Iron at night..... I also eat lots of sea food because I love it lol anyway 17 days and I'll be in D.R 18 days and I'll have my new body..... I gained a total of 25 pounds and I can't waiting to remove it

After weight gain This is me

Gained a total of 25 pounds.... most went to my booty and thighs..... I also have in my abdominal area =p

8 more days

7 days until I fly out and 8 days for SX.... can't wait to meet duran and wake up with out any fat lol...
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Yes do it I'm your hype man can't wait to see shit em down yeah your day is coming couple days
Hope you are well!!
Updates?
I wish I saw your page sooner!! June 11th is right around the corner. I really want to see Duran soon. I'm coming from the same state as you and definitely want a sx buddy. Except I haven't reached Duran yet for a quote :( I'm wishing you the best of luck.
Try sending her a message on whatapp as soon as she post pictures on her IG..... I went through bella vita thats hot i got my quote.... Thank you so much hun and please do keep me in prayers =) xoxoxoxox
Try sending her a message on whatapp as soon as she post pictures on her IG..... I went through bella vita thats how i got my quote.... Thank you so much hun and please do keep me in prayers =) xoxoxoxox
I go to Duran 5 days after you!!! Wishing you the best of luck
Thank you so much wish u the best to =) what rh are you staying at hun
Healing heaven
Hi I went to Dr Duran 3 months ago and loving it. Had no drama she was very attentive to my needs I had to gain 10 lbs in order to have enough fat she still had to look for more . I had a lot of concerns being that I'm an OR nurse. The heparin was included with your meds I had bought some with me your gonna be fine. Good luck. And you can look at my profile
Thank you so much! I gained 25 lbs for SX and I still feel she's going to have to do my arms and legs my arms is a must tho.... However I'm also getting a B.A so I'm hoping she's able to do all procedures.... You look great by the way you booty is the bomb :)
Good that's more then enough because she had to do my arms and legs to find fat
You chose the best Doctor. My daughter had her procedures almost 5 weeks and looks like a different person. Her garment went from small to xxs this week. Never heard a complaint about Dr. Duran and all her clients looked great. Never heard a complaint and boy do you hear complaints. I am Critical Care Nurse and will say nursing not what I would of hoped for but I was there. Bring pain medications. Follow low fat and low carb diet post op. Massages start them and keep them up. You will be thrilled with Dr. Duran unlike some others like Yily where it is hit and miss. Use Arnica pills prior to surgery and bring Arnica cream. Bring a blanket for post op. Somehow blankets are sparse and you will be cold. You will have a foley and the infamous blue pill prior to surgery. I am confident you will be thrilled within a few weeks.
Thanks you so much Hun! I'm debating between Duran and cabral now. By any change can you send me pictures of your daughter post of pics I would love to see them. If you can email them to ***@gmail.com I would love to see what Duran has in stores :).... I will bring two blanket to be on the safe side and I'm going to my primary doctor this coming week to get cleared and also to get some pain medication. Anything was you recommend?
Can you post pics of Durans work @mostdesired3 please :) I'm going June 11
Girl! If I could do it all over again, I think I would go w Cabral. I LOVE what Duran did for me, but I still have some fat left in my back above my bra line. I worked hard to gain this weight, but I def didnt want it left in my back lol. Choosing the right doc is the hardest decision. Good luck to you babe!
You guys should try to do a background check on cabral.
Ugh! I know!!! Even in my review I said that that guy is dangerous, but he's just so darn talented!!!!
I picked him for the same reason
i see it hunnnnnnnnnn u looking good, do your reasearch at the end of the day you will know who is the best for you...luv u bunches
Thank Hun I will continue my research and weight gain thank you for always supporting me Muahzzz xoxoxo
always....since the first day i met you :)