32 Years Old 161 Pounds, No Kids. Full Abdomen with Back Roll Done with Airbrush Laser Lipo Sculpture - Roseville, CA

I have always had a pouch under my belly button....

I have always had a pouch under my belly button. Even as a 110 pound teenager it was there, although smaller than at 161 it was still very noticeable in bikinis and tight fitting dresses. I was finishing up college and i gained 15 pounds. Due to not having time to eat i ate a heavy meal to hold me for 6hours at a time in between work, school, and internships. That's when the pooch just took over. I had love handles and just pockets of fat. I have looked online at tons of options and decided to try elite lipo sculpture. I believe you pay for what results you expect. It was pricey, but if i get the results im hoping for it will be very worth it. I will post pics pre surgery and along my journey.. Once i heal i will update wether it was worth it or not.

For now ill post on day of surgery:

Day of surgery the procedure felt very weird i cant really attribute it to anything i ever felt before. At times it felt a little painful like a quick sharp pain, but the doctor noticed and gave me more numbing liquid. Most of my back and love handles i felt nothing? But certain areas in my abdomen were a lil painful. Not to the point i needed him to stop or anything. I could handle it. I went home feeling not bad at all. Of course it was a bit hard to sit down because i had to bend my body, but once i sat down i was fine. In general the discomfort all day was similar to having medium strength cramps on my period.

Day two, i woke up with a lil difficulty getting out of bed. I felt extremely sore as if i had bad sunburn in my stomach. I have a sleep number bed and my setting is very soft i am going to increase the firmness on my bed to see if it helps getting out of bed easier. Tomorrow. My core feels very tight as if i really over did it at the gym. If i stand up and not walk i feel no discomfort at all. I wont dare pick up anything from the floor since bending down hurts. I use a hanger to help me put up my underwear and pants when i go pee. Lol i see no staining on my bed at all. I feel compressed like a human burrito, but that is what the garment is for! My energy and mood is no different from other days. In general is a bit uncomfortable but not intolerable. I will say when i get out of bed i take a moment and stand still and hold my stomach because the gravity causes a weird and powerful feeling. I take a few deep breaths as i hold then slowly stand up all the way straight. When i sit down its not bad, but getting up makes me feel that powerful gravity feeling in my stomach. So, i hold my stomach slowly stand straight as i take deep breaths. I walk slowly, so it doesn't feel too bad. Overall everything is bearable. Cant wait to see results in 3months when im not swollen any more. I forgot to add on day 2 after surgery i was allowed to shower. I had mom help me take the compression garment off. The pads i had in place to trap leakage hurt as i had to force them off. It felt like i had a fresh burn. Like a blister that popped open. In the shower i did not jump in because those sores hurt! So i placed water slowly on myself. Eventually the sores hurt less. Mom washed my garment and i was without it for about an hour. Thats when the pictures were taken. I felt weird walking without the compression. My stomach by my belly button felt like gravity wanted to pull it down. I will post more updates.

Day 3

I have not been able to poo since thursday (day of procedure). I took pills on saturday to make my stool softer, since mom insisted that would help. So saturday night i finally had a bowle movement and it was stiff. Thank goodness i took the pills. I later found out the medications i have to take cause hard stool. Well i must say i am happy i did not poo earlier on because the swelling from my back did not allow me to reach my butt to wipe. So, i was able to wipe and all. Day three started on sunday, i woke up feeling thinner. As if i was less swollen. I felt it was easier to get out of bed. Once up the gravity feeling was less intense. I still need a few breaths and to hold my stomach, but its so much less bothersome. Id say, the discomfort from getting up from sitting/laying improved 30% over night. So im very happy. I can sit with less discomfort as i sit and i feel more range of motion. I will add every night since the procedure my bladder is pretty weak. I usually dont wake up to pee all night, but since the lipo i get up to pee almost every hour to hour and a half. I also feel the need to take a 1/4c sip of water every time i pee to hydrate. If i dont drink a little water when i wake up to pee i feel a nasty tightness in my chest. Compared to the feeling you get when you are starving for food, but i feel that in my chest. So since i wake up so much i feel the need to take a few naps in the day. If u feel an urge to pee i better go to the bathroom immediatly because i am not able to hold it in. This for sure is never an issue i had, i am sure it will greatly improve. I take 1/2 a pill for pain medication when i am ready to nap. Not because i need it, but helps me nap easier. I dont feel pain. Its only discomfort and slight pain to sit or stand. Also i cannot walk fast just slowly, because i feel it strains my body a little. Im feeling excited to meet up with my doctor this thursday for my one week follow. I must add jennifer the financial consultant is very fast in responding to my emails. One day i did not hear from her, so i emailed the doctor thinking maybe she had a day off. I emailed him a day ago and he hasnt responded yet. Although she has. I read from previous patients that doctor Rasi usually calls his patients in the evening to follow up with his patients. He didnt call me and im on day three, so i am a little sad. I was looking forward to my how are you doing phone call. In my culture this lipo thing is taboo and im even hiding this from my dad. Its too much to explain, but just saying a call would've been nice. Since, others got one. :(

Adding the picture if fat removed

Day 5

Time to shower and here are some pictures.

Feels so strange

So today is day 6.. Last night i kept feeling a weird sensation in my skin. My belly area felt numb. You know when your leg falls asleep there is a tingling feeling? Well thats how it felt in my abs. I re adjusted my garment, but it made no difference. The sensation came from my skin. Today i woke up with the same numbness/tingly feeling. Im pretty sure my skin and nerves are just recovering. It feels so weird though. Lol i still cant full bend down, but i can get up and out of bed almost effortlessly now. I dont have to stand and breathe before i move no more. My poo is still very stiff. I eat healthy, drink lots of water, and eat fiber. Yet, the meds make my poo hard. I take stool softener after every meal, but i feel no difference. Lol looking fwd to normal poop.

1 week post op

Came to see Dr. Rasi.. He told me im healing great and that i still have lots of fluid around my belly. He said im still numb. I agreed and told him how weird my stomach feels. He said he is happy with my results and cant wait to see me in 3 months. I asked the ladies to please send me my before pics they took so here they are.

Day 8

I am a bit nervous. Although i see results from my before to now i still feel fat. Especially from my sides. I have seen some women here look how i would lov my end results to look on their 4th day. Im on day 8 and im not to the point i feel amazing look wize. I get im recovering and it can take 3-6 months till im fully recovered, but im a bit discoraged i dont look as great as i seen others here look in the same amount of time. Im feeling nervous and a lil sad. How much of an improvement can u see from day 8 to a few months in? Significant enough?

Laying down

I just took a shower and im laying/sitting past a 90 degree angle maybe around 140 degree angle. Im waiting on my garment to finish washing. I cant fail to notice my love handles. Im sad. Shouldnt they be gone?

Pre surgery

I was always able to hide my weight with clothes. Hopefully when i am done healing i don't need to hide no more.

2 weeks

I called the doctor office to double check i heard right! I was told after 2 weeks i do not need to wear my garment. That i may continue to wear it if i find it more comfortable, but that it is not necessary. That my results will not be affected if i no longer wear it past two weeks. They confirmed i heard right! Yay! Doctor Rasi asked to speak to me and he reminded me to be patient! That swelling is normal and some may experience less swelling than others and this is why they may appear to have better results sooner. He reminded me i had a lot of fat taken out and that he likes how i looked at my 1 week consult. That now its a matter of time for the swelling to decrease. I appreciated him picking up the phone to talk to me. :)

2 week pics

Weird feeling

So today is my first day without my garment. I must say it feel weird as if my skin is tightening. I can feel it happening. Have u had a sunburn before? You know when its not painful no more and its just feels so dry and tight? It feels like that but all over my abs. Not painful just awkward feeling. I feel bruised internally again not painful just weird. Lol when i walk i can feel gravity pulling my skin down although i cannot see it visibly. I tried looking in the mirror lol

A few pics w clothes 2 weeks a day post op

Im excited to see my belly so flat from the side! My belly never been flat even at my smallest of 120 i have a lil pouch under my belly button. The pics from the from dont look so great yet its the swelling. I cant wait for 2months to pass and really see my results. I will be working out in a few days adding weights and squats.

Flanks

I haven't felt a think till today. I randomly feel a sharp sting in my flank area. Usually when i sit and stand or when i lye down and get up, is when i feel it. Feels like something sharp puncture me.

Tomorrow marks 3 weeks

Here is a pic to show u all im still very puffy around my belly button. Although i am slightly getting sensation back in those areas. I can feel fluid still in there

Week 3

So the stab feeling is present any time i put pressure upon an area i had lipo. When i lay on my back both flank areas send a quick stabbing pain that lasts 2-3 seconds. If i move to my side the side im resting on has the stabbing pain for the few seconds. I feel my belly button is more healed it is now deeper and more round, but the skin surrounding still hard and swollen feeling. I wear pants in xl that are baggy they are two sizes to big, but i was told before surgery to dress loose so i dont hinder my results. I also haven't worn a bra since it can mess up my bra roll results. Luckily i have small boobs lol

Bra roll update

Here are some pics on my back. I have no complains visually. I love my results w my bra roll fat taken out. I had no discomfort when he worked on that area so not sure if thats why i have minimal swelling.

Day 4, week 3 saggy ugly skin

I have never had saggy skin till today. I was happy with my bra roll results till today. It was hard to take clear pics, so i took several. My skin looks much worse in person the pics arent very sharp and a lil blurry, so they make it appear better. So my back now has cottage cheese on the sides and lines going through my back. Looks like i should be way older than 32. Im sad! Plus i took a few tummy pics i feel fat not swollen fat. I can pinch tons of it. My shorts are XL and almost two sizes too big i can fit two hands in the waist no prob but they stay in place vis elastic, yet i have side rolls?! I dont know if he even touched my side rolls? Idk im not happy today.. I even emailed the elite office to ask if its normal i did not send pics just a description. I must add i have not worn a bra since my procedure because i was told it can cause permanent creases. I have been eating 1400 calories or so daily and low sodium diet. I have not gained weight. I lost only 2 pounds. So idk what is going on.

Protein shake

Just want to share this with you. I have been drinking this protein shake for yrs now. It is now being sold at baleys gym. You can buy it at costco. I love it because it does not smell bad and its not too thick. Plus has 30g protein, 1g sugar, 5 carbs, and only 160 calories.

The picture didnt upload here it is

4weeks tomorrow

First I wanted to thank all of you that have wrote me. This whole journey has been very emotional. Not knowing what to expect next or if what im dealing with is normal is scary. So thank you to all who have reassured me it is normal to feel like a sausage on my 3rd week. Lol im going on 4 weeks tomorrow. I noticed wearing my cg at night makes me feel better because i wake up with upper abs. Although they go away after an hr or more (booo) lol well i went shopping yesterday and in clothes i feel even better. Idk if u can tell a difference from the pic i uploaded from pre op in clothes. What i can say is my lower pouch is so flat in clothes! Which was my main reason for getting lipo. My lower abs always has a pouch even at 120 pounds so im sooo excited!! These pants im wearing are high waisted and a size 10. The same size pre surgery, but my pouch is non visible. Also i poses so u all can see my lower half just cuz its my fav body parts lmaoo.. Yayyyy thank you everyone for encouraging me to be patient.

Pre surgery pics

These pics are as close as i have to the similar pose i took yesterday. Idk if u can tell my pouch in these in general i was able to hide my fat pretty good in clothes and the tank top was extra tight so it slimmed my pouch. If u stare u can see im larger in the belly lolll

I knew it was those jeans

This is me in the morning after waking up and using my cg all night. So i should be the least swollen. Well i took these pics to compare w the one i took at the mall where my stomach look flat. I know i can hide my weight well usually finding the right pants. I was right! The high waisted pants slimmed me because look at me without pants in just a fitted tank top. Hope this is swelling still and i get my flat tummy i paid for. Just wanted to show u ladies. Although my pouch is reduced its still there.

Photos at the fitting room

Some underwear pictures so u can see the swelling? I took a very unflattering top angle pic so u can see by my belly button the pouch up top and below. Today was a low swelling day.

Hair trouble

I forgot to tell you guys that i have never had hair grow around my abdominal area before, but since lipo it has! Hair is now growing above, below, and on the sides of my belly button. It extends to about a 3inch radius. I wonder if this is common and if it will go away? I sharpened the image so its clear. I have light hair so i wanted to make it darker so its obvious lol

Visit to my PS at elite

I came to see my doctor today in Sacramento/roseville. He said everything he sees looks normal. I showed him how my fat rolls up and I look fat and he tells me he sees it but it's just pockets of fluid still there. I then talked about my bellybutton area that's really fluffy he tells me there's fluid there also and recommended I massage it to help it heal. I told him I was very concerned that when the pocket of fluid on top of my bellybutton goes away that I would have a weird looking belly button or a saggy pouch on top. He says I have nothing to worry about and that will not happen. I agreed to massage it, but was worried it would decrease its elasticity lol he says again don't worry llol

I then told him how most people on real self have the "wow factor" after their lipo by my time frame. He says he's seen some of those ppl with wow results in his office too, but that's not as common as I think. That most people require more time to heal to see those type of results. He reassured me I still have a lot of healing to do. He says nothing looks abnormal or weird. The only thing he sees is I'm healing very slowly. He insisted I be patient although he knows it's hard for me. Lol. I agreed being patient is the hardest thing for me.. I then mentioned that I feel bruising underneath he tells me that's also normal and part of the healing process. My last question was about the gym. I told him that when I do a light jog I feel my skin moving up and down and I wondered if that would hinder my progress or somehow cause separation of the skin from my body. He says he actually recommends that I work out more. He also recommended that I wear something similar to Spanx while I work out so it's more comfortable. I asked if I wear the compression garment more often will that help with my skin tightening or sticking to my body more, because right now I'm feeling those pockets of loose skin (although in pics u guys wont be able to see). He told me no it will only help with decreasing discomfort and decrease swelling temporarily. Then I asked him is there anything at all I can do to improve or speed up my recovery. He said no just be patient and massage the pockets of fluid you have. Loll He then tells me he wants to see me at my three month mark still. Then i thanked him and was on my way. I must say i felt very comfortable with him and must trust ill have the "wow factor" myself at some point. Maybe it wont be at 1 month like lots of people. Maybe it will be at 5 months for me. I do look slimmer than before, but i havent lost inches i still wear the same pre op clothes and they fit almost the same. I feel more rolls on the side than before (guess that is the fluid we are talking about).

I have been wearing the clothes i bought for the surgery. They are a size or two bigger than i need (xl and xxl) but i dont see my rolls in those lol btw my diet is finally getting results!! Im 155 vs 161 pre op and im on my period, so im probably a few pounds less. Im going to buy comfortable spanx and start jogging lightly. I hope by my 3month mark which is in 6 weeks and 2 days i can be down to 150 or less. :)

Pics of the fluid

Here's a better picture of the fluid I was concerned about above my belly button.

Love this and recommend it!!

Walmart spanx type garment
0:28
I loveeeee this Spanx type garment i got at walmart. Its very comfortable. I got it in a small.. Based on the specs im supposed to be a large, but i felt no compression so i found small was best. Luckily it has an underwear part attached, so my butt does not feel too smushed llol its only a lil smushed, but my boobs are totally compressed lol im a small b but in this i look like an A cup lol by far the easiest garment to put on from all the ones i have tried on. Love it!!

Almost at 2 months post op

In tight clothes my puffy upper belly button still shows through and it looks like fat lol my sidea also look like fat in clothes, but with my spanx type garment i look way thinner. Here is a pic of me in the spanx thing with jeans.

Video of stomach almost 2 month post op

Showing you my stomach
1:11
When i see others say they are swollen they look great!! So skinny, but i dont look skinny! When i grab on the skin i do it to show u im not tight. If i sit it looks horrrrrible. Only way i feel better is with spanx if i focus just on my stomach i have no shape! Thank god i have a nice lower body due to genetics cuz without that im a box shape.

My entry sites look great

I took pictures to show you all how nicely the entry sites have heeled. They look like little moles. I have 7 sites total. Around 4 inches below my arm pit on each side i have two, i have one on each side of my hip, and two in front below my bikini line. There is also the main site inside my belly button. Thats the site i remember was used the most. I cannot see any scar since it was inside my belly button, so cannot take a picture lol As a teen i poped a few pimples and i never scared, so i am predicting these sites will fully heal without a trace.

One more update on my progress 7 weeks post op

Bellabesos asked me some important questions, which i want to share my with you all. I think most people don't read comments as much as updates, so i am re posting it.

When i saw my ps he said he was happy with how i look so far. He was not at all concerned and just told me to be patient. Since day 5 post op i have been on a 1400 calorie diet give or take. I eat lean meat, fish, and chicken, whole wheat rice during lunch not usually for dinner, protein shakes as snacks usually towards night when i cut carbs, i try to eat organic veggies and fruits. I made some whole wheat spagetti for lunch today it was yummy.. I allow myself to eat one bad meal a week if i crave it. This week i had a baskin robins sundae w hot fudge 2 scoop as my bad meal lol

I jogged vs walked with my dog for the first time today. My whole body was itchy because of poor blood circulation since i havent exercised in so long just walked. I was not out of breath or anything lol i know its bad curculation because that has happened to be long ago when i stopped exercising and started again.. I will reinstate my gym membership now. :) i was able to jog pretty comfortably in my new spanks shirt i bought to work out in.

I can pretty much do anything i did pre op now. Although i feel awkward doing crunches, so i will wait on that. Spanx really help without them i would have not even tried jogging today because i still feel my skin go up and down as i bounce and it feels strange. I have to hold my belly to feel better, so spanx is a must to jog. I cant wait to start increasing my walks to jogs daily now. My dog was happy with the jog.

Only thing i must add is i feel the internal bruising still when i lie down and put my body weight on any area that got lipo done.

Ever since seeing my ps i have started massaging my belly. I found a video on youtube explaining how to massage after lipo. So i use lotion and do it as i watch tv. Usually 10-20 minutes twice a day or sometimes just once. This is to reduce my belly button puffiness.. The doctor said this would help with the absorption of the fluid.

Laying down to show you my skin

Pinching skin/fat?
1:44
Hi ladies! Hair is still growing in areas i had none before. It hasnt been that long since i shaved it a few weeks ago, from when i first noticed it. I also want to show you my skin it feels very wiggly. Im at 2 months post op this thursday, did u ladies have these issues too? Will it improve alot? What should i expect in the new few months? Thank you ladies!!

9 weeks post op

Not even
1:47
I was taking pictures, but they dont show the reality of how i really look. So, i made a video and couldnt talk because everyone is sleeping. I looked at it and it still doesn't fully reveal how i look. In one mirror i look great so i focused more on the side mirror that is more truthful to the in person me. The lighting also down plays my issues. I have a flab of skin 2 inches under my belly button there is a very flat area between these two areas which makes me feel disfigured. I hope this skin flab goes away. I have no kids and right now i look like i have a moms belly (please no offense) i just mean my skin is not how it used to be i never had my skin fall when i leaned forward like that. Also the area above my belly button although much less fluffy it has not gone down in size. The circular inflammation is pretty much gone. Yet i still look uneven. My 3 month op is due oct 22 so ill know if i need a revision. As the swelling has decreased my body looks weirder vs better.

9 week pics

I tried uploading the video and pics together, but it kept freezing.

One week short of 3 month post op

3 month post op in a week
2:55
I must say i am feeling less fluffy and i feel im getting more flat, but i still have some of my same concerns. I made a video so u ladies can see. Btw i look about 10 pounds less than the video shows lol

3 month post op visit

I went to see my doctor! He is so nice.. So he says im a sweller! So im just very slow healer. He says i still have lots of tissue that is repairing. He suggested i massage my skin where it swells most. He says he is still happy with what he sees since my swell areas are standard areas he expects to swell. Example my upper belly swelling at the lowest end due to gravity pulling down. It made sense how he explained it sorry i dont remember exactly how he said it. I asked him why do i grow hair im belly areas i didnt before. He says medically he has no answer for me and no one has ever asked that before. He says hair growth is a hormonal thing. Well idk i shaved the hairs they dont bother me that much lol he then took pics of me and set up my 6 mo visit. I decided im going to exercise more intensely now. I must say when i jog it still feels off with regular clothes, but it doesnt feel uncomfortable any more i just feel a slightly stronger gravity pull than i used too preop. So it make sense since im still swollen. The doctor mentioned he sees improvement from my last vist several weeks ago. I agree! So back to the patience train lol the office people were as nice as always. I like my visits :)

15 1/2 weeks post op

Here are some pictures give to give you guys an update. I took a fee since i noticed slightly different lighting will show an impact on how i look. Its a lil weird that i feel more swollen now than i did a month ago. I have no gained weight and i still eat healthy. I say swollen since i cant gain fat when it was removed lol well i must say im trying to be as patient as possible. I just saw a lady on here who is 20 pounds bigger than my starting point and almost a month less post opt than me who has a much flatter tummy than i do right now. I wish i was her. Lol ill keep massaging as instructed and ill keep my doctor's words about me swelling in the right areas and to just be patient in my head.. Maybe time to cut back on calories even more and start running vs jogging. :)

More pictures

I realized you guys may not understand what i meant by saying i feel bigger unless i show you side pictures. Here u can see the area above my belly button and area bellow seem to have gotten bigger. More swollen? Idk maybe just part of the healing process. I keep reminding myself the belly button was an entry point he used for most of the fat removal. Idk just looks crazy compared to others results at my stage of heeling, but im a sweller lol aghhh lol

I went to kmart

I ordered this waist shaper online and picked it up at kmart. I love it so i had to share!! I felt wayyy slimmer with it on. I couldn't notice my swelling in it. Plus its only $14!! A must have!! I btwn a medium and large, so i bought a medium.

17weeks post op (around 4 months)

Skin doesnt feel tight. It feels its gotten thinner
1:49
Here is a video.. I feel like i have more skin because doesnt feel like fat. In the video i grab on the areas i feel the extra skin. Before lipo there was fat in the areas i grabbed and i felt tight now i feel loose. I understand i am still heeling, but i would like to know if any one else has had this sane issue and if it greatly improved with time.. Thank you ladies. In the video i also point at some of my incision sites, which are nearly gone.

Pictures

Uploading again lol

19th week food examples

I havent noticed any change, so no pictures to show you guys. I do want to share how clean i eat.. I drink only almond milk and 100% pure juice. I limit starchy carbs, so i dont eat rice much. I replace rice with 1/2c yams. When i drink juice i limit it to 1/2c usually. I ocassionally have high protein waffles from van's found at safeway. I cook with egg whites, salmon, chicken, lean beef, tilapia, and occasinly ground beef. When possible i buy organic meats and veggies. I used to find greek yogurt salty and too high in sugar. I found open nature is delicious very high in protein and as organic as u can get with yogurt. I recommend!!! Here is example of snacks, dinners, and lunches. It may help some of u get ideas. :)

5 months post op and a week

Past 5 month post op
1:11
My skin is annoying me. In tight shirts i can see the top of my belly poke out. I feel self conscious. My belly is still not flat. I also have some lower belly bulge left, but what scares me is it all seems to skin issues not fat. I want a flat stomach. I opted for lipo to get my results quicker, but also because my lower pouch is always around although shrinks some as i get thinner. Im happy that im less fat, but super sad with my skin. It was never like this when i was skinny. I worry that if i loose 10 pounds ill look worse in terms of skin. My surgeon before operation said he does not worry about droopy skin based on its elasticity. He also said i was a sweller on my 3 month post opt 2 months ago. So im trying to stay patient, but i dont want to have to wear loose shirts to hide my skin issues.. :( will it repair itself in several more months?
Dr. Leonardo Rasi

He listened with patience to my concerns. I was considering getting my inner thigh done. He told me he can help it, but genetically i cant have a dramatic change. I appreciated his honesty. I look young and i don't carry name brand things, but no one judged me. I felt respected and valued as a patient. The day of surgery he welcomed me with a smile and shook my hand. Immediately asked what kind of music i wanted. I said, "bachata." I spelled it for them and they found it on pandora. He said he liked it and even spoke to me in spanish a few times. Once he started, I felt some pain and he numbed me up with more liquid and allowed it to kick in before working on me some more. He said he could numb me further, but can hinder results because he wont be able to see where to remove the fat from. So i trooped it! There was no pain at times and at others moments of medium pain, but they did not last long. He was kind enough to not move around and not linger in one spot.