So Worth It! - El Paso, TX

Very pleased with my results!! Dr. Agullo...

Very pleased with my results!! Dr. Agullo performed my abdominoplasty with liposuction to abdomen, flanks & thighs. Also breast augmentation with mastopexy.
I'm very happy with my results! My procedure was performed September 16, and I was up and walking on the 17th!!
With minimal pain and discomfort, as I had a pain pump. I recommend Dr. Agullo to EVERYONE, I'm on my eighth day post op, & my drains are out, I have minimal swelling, minimal bruising, I'm only taking my pain medication @ bedtime, & I'm ready to go back to work!
I'm so impressed at how well my experience went, I was prepared to experience a great deal of pain & discomfort, only to find out it wasn't so bad after all.

Congrats!!
Wow, congrats!!! Sounds like everything went perfect! Do you have any before and after pics?

Very pleased with my results!!!

35 year young mother to four kids. Ages 16, 8, 4, & 2.... All I could think if everyday while getting dressed was, when would the day be here that I could finally get my procedure done!! I did all I could to get rid of my belly fat, but just couldn't do it. After having four cesarean section deliveries it was almost impossible to regain firmness in my abdomen. I'm an avid runner, it's my passion, but just wasn't happy with my body. I scheduled my initial consultation with Dr. Agullo, & he agreed I would benefit from a tummy tuck. After giving it some thought I decided I would also get a breast augmentation, so I scheduled a second consultation and I was very pleased with that. I am 5'8 & 135 lbs. with only a size A cup, I was only planning on getting a full B.. But after he showed me images of what I'd look like after the procedure with size D, I was excited!! I left the office and started counting the days till my procedure! On the morning of, I actually asked my husband if it was really happening! Needless to say I'm super impressed with my results! I had my procedure on Monday September 16, I was out on the 17th. And I've been up and about since! I had minimal pain & discomfort. I've been wearing the post-op garments religiously as ordered, & I got my drains pulled out yesterday!! On post-op day 8... I'm feeling great and I'm ready to go back to work! I have minimal swelling and bruising from the liposuction that I also had on my abdomen, flanks & thighs. Very happy with those results too!
I recommend Dr. Agullo to everyone, he is the BEST plastic surgeon in El Paso & the West Texas region.!! Don't wait another day, just do it! Call Southwest Plastic Surgery to schedule your consultation today!!

Thank you. I'm only two weeks post-op. Maybe in 4 more weeks I'll post some.

Two weeks post-op & very pleased!

So far everything is looking good still... 4 more weeks to wear the compression garments, & to see my final results!

Congrats,,do you have any pics
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Agullo is very professional. Always smiling, made me feel comfortable, I knew I could trust him. Answered all my questions and took the time to explain everything to me. He does amazing work! I will continue to go to him for all my cosmetic surgery needs.