Suture Allergy - El Paso, TX

I had a tummy tuck and had to get 5 surgerys after...

I had a tummy tuck and had to get 5 surgerys after that from different surgeons to correct the problem of my reaction to premicron sutures. I had puss and had to have open wounds.

The initial surgery was in 05 and now we are in 2011 and I had a baby 20 mnth ago and had lipo surgery on jan 2011 and another green suture popped out on my side. I thought all of them were gone, but to my dismay, I was left with a one inch piece on my side with puss and everything.

One scar led to many. So for the time of absorbing into the body is wrong. I am living proof and got the pics,scars,and dr documented history to prove. Still feeling a little pain above my bellybutton. Hopefully it is just scartissue.

Too much payments and Too much pain. I ask myself. Was my little tummy from my first child that bad? I wish I could take it all back. Now I am an addict to getting back to normal when normal does not exist for me. I have to be strong for my kids and not let them think that they are not beautiful just the way they are. I will not let them take my path, for my path is made of plastic, not sturdy and breakable to the ego.

Suture vs patient. Suture won the first rounds, but patient will prevail and god has been on my side. Thank you god:)

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Didnt care about my pain, just wanted to inject me with steroid and poke me with silver nitrate.