27 Year Old Mommy Make over After 2 Kids and Losing 100lbs - El Paso, TX

Plainly stated I have never had a body that I feel...

Plainly stated I have never had a body that I feel ideal, as a kid I was muscular but still chubby and have always been larger than average. This last year with a lot of help and support I managed to lose 108lbs and my boobs volunteered as tribute, and my poor tummy never stood a chance. Plastic surgery although it was an option I didn't really consider going under anesthesia with out reason because I have two small children. However, I play a rough contact sport and was diagnosed with a hernia in my stomach and decided if I am going under anyway, may as well take this opportunity to go at least investigate plastic surgery. My initial visit to the office I was very pleased with the staff's friendliness and was very pleased when I met the surgeon and his demeanor was overwhelmingly positive and I felt he listened to my desires and expectations.

Using a 3D visualizing system he was about to show me simulated outcomes for different sized implants. In retrospect I do wish I had asked to see a different implant profile and a smaller size just to give myself a better point of reference. We discussed high profile, silicon gel implants between 650cc-800cc. Prior to my weight loss I wore a 42F and currently wearing a very saggy, small 34B. I went home after the appointment and pondered and researched and saw that bigger implants carry a lot of risk and I am specifically concerned about the weight of the implants with my physical activities and with bottoming out. Dr. Agullo's office was very pleasant when I called and asked to have a second consult.

Between the first and second consult the office had a really nice make over and the reception area is much bigger. Unfortunately, they were running really late but Dr. Agullo is worth the wait. He assured me that because silicone is lighter than saline and they implants will be placed under the muscle he is confident that 800ccs would be the best choice but its up to me and I can go as low as 650cc; I'm still not decided. He also took another look at my tummy and I showed him my hip tattoo and it looks like after surgery I will have one less tattoo. I asked a lot of questions and left feeling even more confident. Dr. Agullo and his staff have been incredibly helpful thus far and his patient coordinator Erika has answered a BILLION questions and been incredibly helpful. Just cant wait for my surgery date to get here because I am so nervous, excited and ready to start healing.

What we're working with :|

As you can see I have no breast tissue and going from a 42F to 34A/B makes for extreme sagginess. The scarring from a lift has really deterrd me from exploring that as an option. My stomach also has a lot of skin and a hernia making a super pooch.

Decisions, decisions :|

Contacted my surgeons office and surgeon directly a combined 4 times for their revision policy and haven't heard back. It's making my already nervous nelly self so worried I'm considering canceling all together. What happens if I need something post op, will it be this hard to get what I need? Anyone have any advice, I feel like maybe this is a sign....
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

You are going to look great after and will be really happy.
800cc. Sweet. If you already had an f. Then shouldn't be a huge change. Congrats when is date?? How talk are you. I am getting 659,and 709cc in four days!!!
Thanks! I'm still going back and forth between 650cc, 700cc or 800cc, because I have a broad chest at 5'6" and 152lbs. Surgery is scheduled for Aug. 25th! You must be so excited you're only days away from your surgery!! Wooohoo Congrats!!!
Well my surgeon said it's not much difference between 650 and 700. So if you want bigger then just go for 800:))
Yes mine too 5'8' 175lb. I am getting 650 and 700 because one breast is slightly bigger. It's hard to tell by the naked eye but of course my surgeon can tell because she's been doing it so long.
Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf and nice job on the weight loss!

800ccs is a very large breast implant and you are smart to question it. I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying to really evaluate that size. You have to be quite tall with a wide chest to carry it off, and you still may not like the weight of them. I like to direct ladies who are on the fence to the breast implant removal community to get a different take on life with implants.

You may also want to try the rice sizer test to get an idea of if you like the larger size.

Good luck and I hope you'll keep us posted throughout this journey!
Angie, thank you so much for the links and advice to consider! I'm going to use the rice sizer test and exercise this week to see how the weight feels, because I was an F cup, I am less worried but want to try it none the less. The explant forum is definitely providing food for thought :)
Congrats on your decision to have a mm!! Your sx date is my 35th wedding anniversary so I think that is an awesome date, I'm sure you'll do great! I am scheduled for my mm August 4th, just 30 days away. This site is wonderful for any info you might need. We are all here for one another so ask anything you want. I will be looking forward to hearing about your journey so keep the updates coming!!
Thanks!! You must be so excited your surgery is coming up so quickly!! I'm so glad to have found this site, its so full of information and its nice to connect with other people since I don't know a lot of people who have done either procedure. I'll be following your adventure :)