I Need to Find Someone with Good Result Operated with Dr. Hossam Foda - Egypt, EG

Hello everyone! I am looking for someone who has...

Hello everyone! I am looking for someone who has had good results in revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Hossam Foda (Egypt). I read two comments not too positive. Thanking someone could give me a hand, and I could say something of this doctor.

Millions of thanks.
I want to achieve the ideal result for the image to fully cover the nostrils and put the columnela straight nose.

Hello. I am looking for the names of the best of...

Hello. I am looking for the names of the best of America surgeons a third revision with rib cartilage.
I need your help. Please!
I am also Spanish and I go to America to perform my operation. Here there are good surgeons.
I need extend my nose. Hyper correct projection of the tip nasal.Correct my scar columnela nose and nasal asymmetry.
Many, many thanks

Hi I am curious abuot your pictures. What are you going for in your revision? It looks like you just rotated your tip downwards but it is hard to tell from the front. Personally I don't think it is an improvement. This is just my opinion.
I had a revision Rhinoplasty a year and half ago with Dr. Hossam Foda which was not a successful one. he caused me a breathing problems and made my nose looks worse than before. I now have hump looks like a bone that makes me not breathing well and I have blocked nose at night and headache because of deviated Septum. He is very expensive and not qualified to deal with revision Rhinoplasty. Do not go to him. To me, he is the worse surgeon ever
I had the same experience with him. He said he would address all the issues abut I came out of the revision surgery,with a bad nose and bad scar. Every problem he addressed from the uneven bridge to the slight droop, was substituted by many others equally serious if not worse: uneven nostrils, a hollow leaving the skin terribly think around the nostril, graft that created a mass on the left side of the tip and a bad scar, made by the bad technique that was clear from day 1. The bad closure was so visible and wide stitching revealing tissue, let alone the sutures were quite thick. He took a lot of money but definitely not up to his reputation in the field. I cannot breathe through my nose since. I think a widely published, overly confident dr who is widely acknowledged by peers , based on showcased cases, is clearly not necessarily the best surgeon. He doesn't use all his skill and knowledge in the operating room. But rather does his best to do as little as possible even if that means not attending to major issues or not attending to them well enough.
Hello ionares, I am also researching Dr. Foda and I am curious to know whether or not you went ahead with him or not? I have also read both good and not so good reviews. Kindly reply when u can. Many thanks.
I had my second revision with dr.Fouda and i can tell u that if u have the possibility to do it in thr U.S it would be better dr.Fouda is not that good really maybe with primary rhinoplasties he is but for me the whole thing just turned out bad and am having a third revision soon in lebanon i had a big tip a wide bridge and uneven nostrils after my surgery with him the bridge is narrower but the tip is longer, uneven and still big plus he put a mesh in the buttom of my collumella for God knowd what reason which made my nose heavier and now when i smile my nose sways to the left and my upper lip looks weird....my conclusion he is very expenssive and is not worth it i wish i havent had it with him...
can u tell me sndy who is the dr n u gonna have ur third revision wiz him??...hossam also cause me breathing problems
I agree with you. Before surgery, whatever I said, he would respond by I know what I am doing and will give you the best result but he would not discuss any details. After surgery, when things were clearly not right, including bad stitching on the columella and around the nostrils, he was in denial making it all . Anything that looked wrong he claimed would disappear in days and just attributed everything to swelling when the nose was clearly not closed right where the cuts were made, etc. but as the swelling went down, it was clear, many things are wrong. Then, he offered to assess me and re-operate on me a year later, but scared of re-doing with him. For what is the excuse of not doing it well the first time, not even stitching you up as finely as any good plastic surgeon would do in order not to give you a visible and raised scar? Have been doing laser sessions on the scar and using ointments to make it look acceptable, until I do another revision. Pretty frustrating.
would you plz let me know if you came to know about a good surgeon in Lebanon. Thank you.
Yes, me too! breathing issues.
Hey guys i had my nose revisioned with a doc in lebanon his name is paul Audi that was 9 months ago....the results were pretty good at first but after one month I already became pregnant so my swelling didnt go down till now but i can see a very good improvement already....he told me to wait a few months after giving birth to see the final results as pregnant women tend to retain swelling more...but the bridge is already narrower and the tip is raised in a nice shape he also removed the mesh which he explained to me that it made a lot of scar tissue (he also removed it)...and now i am just waiting for the swelling to be gone completely but if it stays like it is i will be happy...he is pricey but worth it...
very happy u re satisfied and congrats on ur pregnancy! thank u very much for sharing. may i ask how much did it cost?
btw i think Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants could be good 4 u,, i heard many good reviews for him,, c his b4 and after
Thank you very much for responding. Sorry for the late reply. I sent a simulation of how I wanted my nose to Dr. Foda, and he never answered me. I'll check with surgeon I recommend. My case is complicated, I now I have within my nose rib graft. I have to extend my nose tip naturalize ... much work. I'm glad you're well on your rhinoplasty;) regards
from my experience he is great for noses wiz hump...reducing nostrils.. raising tip,, maybe fix crooked noses, good also in fixing collapse... any other thing amnt sure if he is the best,,, he isnt good in narrowing bones or in reducing the tip size .. this experiance came from many research i did 4 him, and also i had my second one wiz him and i will try to have the third in US... plz be sure b4 u go 2 him,, make more research, and try to find some one that was like u and he fix his nose,, dont depend in pics he will show u in office,,, he show me amazing b4 and after and unfortunately he did minor changes 4 my nose
Hello my name is Sarah, you can email me at sarsooraali@yahoo.com. I have had my primary with Dr. Foda he is a very professional GREAT doctor and I'm very pleased. i can send you pic's once you send me an email. Good luck. Dr. Foda is the best choice.
Hello Sarah, I am currently considering Dr. F for a primary rhinoplasty and I'm wondering if it's alright that I contact u via e-mail? Many thanks
Hi ionares, I'm from the UAE and i'm also considering a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Foda. Please let me know if Dr. Foda is good or if there is anyone else you recommend for revision rhinoplasty.
A friend of mine in Egypt had a pretty stunning result with Dr. Foda but it was her primary surgery and she recommended him but I couldn't travel.
Katy45. Many thanks for answering. I am very pleased that his friend has been good. I'm really very worried for my third operation. I'm afraid of not being good. I am looking for information because I really like this doctor. I do not know what will. I need more opinions ....! Thank you. Greetings If you need anything tell me. I will keep this updated with my progress. Kiss
hello , i will do my revision also next month with Dr Foda , good luck to you &me
Moon light. I sent him a message he received? for me it is very important that I answer. I would not bother. Thank you. Kiss. If I can help in any way, I'm here. Thousands of thanks.
hi, how did the surgery with Hossam go?
pleas can you tell us how your surgery went ? what was your problem?

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! I hope some folks who've been to Dr. F. will stop by and give you feedback.

You can use this space, too, to keep us updated on your progress throughout your transformation.

Glad to have you here!

Thanks Angiemcc. The truth is that I'm pretty worried about my future intervention, which is the third operation on my nose. I do not want to fail. I want to end this nightmare now. Feel free to upload pictures of the evolution of my nose. Thank you.