Planning to Implant Removal After 1 Year of Initial Surgery - Egypt

I wud like to remove my implant coz i never felt...

i wud like to remove my implant coz i never felt like me i miss my old shap i was cute with so nice skin now i have scrs under my breasts and i donlt love them i can not sleep on my tummy and always feeling no comfort with being with fake boobs ,today i called the doctor who did the implantation to get my photos before and after and as soon as i get them i will post them here ,,wish me luck girls.

thaaaaaaaaaaaank u i am in now :)
thank u !!! i felt i was talikng to myself and was getting maaaaaad u kow in egypt we have a stress of elections and i was totally disressed thank u again wish i can get into my account sooon :)

Nivo,

The bug that was preventing log ins has been fixed. Please let me know if you're not able to sign in.

Hello Nivo,

I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply to your comment yesterday. RealSelf is based in the U.S. and it was/is a holiday weekend.

I will send you a personal message to address your concerns.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i am getting crazy i just want log in into my account am saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad now am trying to ask ppl to update my profile to get help and u just do not reply me !!!
u r not a legal community or site i just can not get my password back since morning and cud not log into my account to update my reviews i can not trust u and am going to share this to all my freinds on facebook
i forgot my password any help ??? u keep send me a sign in link but i need my password what to do ?
i want to update my photos i have another photos how can i do this?
be optimistic sydney i hope u will be fine :)
Good luck honey I am the same. Had mine for five months and getting them out next month hopefully. Xx
yea ! i just need a support am so happy i find it here coz am realy stressed out ,,thank u very veeeeeeeeeery much :)

Good luck!!!! Please keep us posted. There are lots of ladies getting their implants out and I'm sure you'll get some good support here.