First consultation done!!!!

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site. I'm...

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site. I'm originally from Cuba, living in Canada. I'm 20 years old and had a baby, breastfeed for over a year. My breasts are very saggy, they look very bad. i've always been small, and im planning to stay small with the AB, as I am thin, about 104 lbs and I dont think I would look good with larger breasts! I just want them fuller and firm. I've been thinking about it over and over. Your stories make me more secure and has helped me to finally make the decision! I'm nervous about the negative sides, but very excited to have my breasts back and even better.
I so far called one of the best surgeons in Edmonton, he's very busy. So the receptionist just ask for my address and she would send me a package with all the information and procedures etc, she said they'll probably won't be able to see me in 3 to 4 months maybe more, because there's a waiting list. Im just waiting for the mail to get home and will call back, and see what happens from there.
I would like to get some information on your own experiences with saline or silicone. Under or over the muscle. And if I dont know what to choose, although once I see the doctor he'll let me know what's best for me, but i'll like to hear your own experiences!!
Thank you so much!!
Will be updating as things happen..

Decided to go for it !

Hello
Just a little update. I called Dr. Mehling today (the recepcionist actually) and I asked how long I would have to wait for my consultation, she said about 4-5 months and after the consultation I might have to wait another few months, she sAid it could take up to a year I SAID WHOOOOOTTTT !!
So I decides to call another surgeon and they gave me a consulation for decemberrrr 19!!!!!!!!!!!! Im soooo excited super excited !!! I really couldnt wait that long with dr mehling ..
I will be posting some wish boobs and some of my own... Which is embarrasing because I dislike them very much, but it is much helpful to have those there, in order for you to be able to give me more advices etc.
Anyway I do want to have the silicone.. Whatever is most natural, and size still dont know as im not too familiar with the sizes of implants... Im gonna have to google that as well!

More wish boobs!!

Great site for pictures!

Hello! Just wanted to share with those that are still deciding on size, kind of implants etc etc, just like I am! Buu..
I was googling (im addicted now) and I found this site I find it very helpful. It has helped me with sizes. I now think i should be choosing a size in the 300's just not sure
Might go for 350 or 375 as I dont want them too big but I do want them to be noticeable. Still deciding on round or tear- drop ughhhh
Cant wait for my consultationn !!!!! Hopefully the doctor will help me decide! i do know i want silicone..

This is the site !!
www.edelsteincosmetic.com
Just click where it says GALLERY
And it will give you the options to choose size and more ;D

First consultation

Hellooo so my consultation was suppose to be dec 19 but my ps's assistant called me and booked me for dec. 5 !
I finally met dr Campbell. He was great. And im very thankful I found him. He measured me, showed me the different sizes and kinds of implants, showed me before and adter pictures, talked to me about how everything would work, where the surgery would take place, how long it would take, what to expect after, etc etc.
he is choosing high profile for me, i dont remember what he said about projection, but i'm going to leave it all to him. He really knows what he's doing, and I already trust him. For the size he said i would be good with size from 290cc - 370cc somewhere in there... He did say he didnt want me to look like I did have implants. He told me try the rice terick thing (lol) which I will try...
He said I would go from a small A to a full B.
I just have to make the final decision and decide to go ahead with it.. He said in within a month he can do my surgery. Wooow im so excited but confused, unsure, anxious, scared, not sure if to do it or not, omg I'm sooo nervous!
Price ranges from $8600 + !!!
Im very very confused... Im going to bed now and overthink everything i've already think about lol
Good night ladies !!! Please any comments, advices, anythingggg is much appreciated :)
Congratulations to all that already hve and are enjoying their new girls, good luckk to the ones that are already scheduled for their surgeryy, and to thoseee still thinking about it like I am well good luck to ya'll as welll!!!! :) PEACE !
Edmonton Plastic Surgeon