Painless but Expensive - Edmonton, AB

I'm 34 and have noticed really bad crows feet...

I'm 34 and have noticed really bad crows feet lately. I was scared thinking I was going to get needles of toxin in my face but it was more scary thinking I look so old already so I sucked it up and went for it. #1 it doesn't hurt! don't not do it for fear of pain there was none. #2 it is alot of $$$

I have had Botox injections for five years and it has always lasted 6-8 months. But after receiving my first injections from Dr. Singh, the results faded in less than 3 months and it was far more expensive. I am going elsewhere from now on because I don't trust Dr. Singh...I think he tries to make more money by using dated products and injection procedures that keep people coming back more often than they should.
How painful botox injections are? I've looked through some reviews (http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/plastic-surgery.html), and in many of them people complained about pain during and after having botox injections. What would you say? What does this pain depend on?
I was really scared about pain. Needles in your face sounds scary but it didn't hurt. I've had laser hair removal and read reviews that said it didn't hurt that is a lie. It hurts a lot. So I wouldn't lie about botox. Honestly most injections I didn't even feel and a couple I did were less then a mosquito bite. I would inject myself if I could because it was like nothing.

I don't believe there is a huge difference in who does it