Painless but Expensive - Edmonton, AB

I'm 34 and have noticed really bad crows feet...

I'm 34 and have noticed really bad crows feet lately. I was scared thinking I was going to get needles of toxin in my face but it was more scary thinking I look so old already so I sucked it up and went for it. #1 it doesn't hurt! don't not do it for fear of pain there was none. #2 it is alot of $$$

I don't believe there is a huge difference in who does it

How painful botox injections are? I've looked through some reviews (http://www.pissedconsumer.com/consumer-reviews/plastic-surgery.html), and in many of them people complained about pain during and after having botox injections. What would you say? What does this pain depend on?
I was really scared about pain. Needles in your face sounds scary but it didn't hurt. I've had laser hair removal and read reviews that said it didn't hurt that is a lie. It hurts a lot. So I wouldn't lie about botox. Honestly most injections I didn't even feel and a couple I did were less then a mosquito bite. I would inject myself if I could because it was like nothing.
Why didn't she inject where you'd like? I wonder if because there are certain areas that Botox should no be injected to such as directly under the eye. I am consideting getting Botox around the outsides of my eyes for those under creases when smiling.
I think because it was my first time she may have took advantage of my inexperience. I wanted my crows feet and she put $150 in between my eyes. Ill know to say no from now on!
I bruise incredibly easy. I once had a "practitioner" inject me with Botox and accidentally hit a vein. I had a huge blue knot for over 3 weeks. Does anyone (who also has problems with brusing) have any suggestions on how to avoid such bruising?
I also agree it is painless ! However choosing the right Doctor is so important, a expert injector will provide better, natural looking results and give you the best results for your money. In Edmonton i recommend Dr. Singh at edmonton botox service

How are you familiar with Dr. Singh?

Thanks. I seen Dr. Bhayat and she was fine. Two things I didn't like though. She didn't inject me where I wanted and tried to push for me to get a under eye filler which I wasn't there for nor could I afford. Maybe I will try your dr.

I couldn't agree more with you on the pain/cost. It looks like you got great results though!! Are you loving it?

Yes! I love it! I will need a touch up but I'm hoping it will then last a long, long time lol.

Yes - fingers crossed it lasts a long time!! S-t-r-e-t-c-h that money!!