I have posted a review on Fraxel Re-Store and I...

I have posted a review on Fraxel Re-Store and I had an okay outcome with it but I still have about 12 very tiny hole on my face that I can't stand! I am having the cut out through excision and I am also getting silicone microdroplets and than another laser after all this is over. Thoughts??? Anyone do this and have good results?

ME -before

---

1.12.13

1.16.13

Well, I got the procedure done! Not fun.... this is what I look like today. I will have the bandages taken off in a week

Procedure

The Procedure was a bit nerve-wracking. It hurt and I was scared. It wasn't fun and I wouldn't recommend it if you can't handle pain! I would give the pain about a 5 out of 10

Letting the bandages breath

Nervous tonight

Anxious but waiting for skin to heal ! I'm getting the stitches out tomorrow :)

1.21.14

Healing has begun :) Im so excited.... its already looking better

Next Steps

Planning on Fraxel Repair in about 2 months followed by another round silicone...... This is going to be quite the adventure! Hopefully I heal up before Summer

Storm caused me to cancel my appointment

Still have my stitches in . Boo

Recommended Procedure!

I would recommend this procedure if you are younger , because you need to be able to heal from it!!! It looks as if its going to be a success :)

Post Removal of Surgery Stitches

1.25.14

1.25.14 (Midday)

So, I am definitely excited to report that my ice pick scars are gone in the areas that were excised. I now am dealing with areas that are pink and some small marks that I believe will be very easy to cover up with makeup. Had an appointment with my doctor, I am going to let the area heal until 4-1-14. I will hopefully than have a better idea of what needs to be done next. The silicone Really helps- I cant believe what it does to the skin. It makes it look very "smooth and poreless." I'm not sure if I will get more silicone but I am considering it :) I know I want to get a few Fraxel Restores or a Repair done. I am applying medical grade Vitamin E and bio oil to the area 3 times a day. So happy I work from home :) Its healing well. I don't think I'm going to risk getting anymore excisions at this point, 90% of the ice pick scars are gone and I think fillers will fix the rest! I think if you have bad scarring, excision is a good first choice, followed my lasers, and/or fillers! I've spent a lot of money of Fraxel but they can't remove the steep marks and indentations of an ice pick scar, so if you have ice-pick, I do believe this is the best choice. I tried cross-method and it made my scars worst, so I don't recommend that procedure. Feel free to write to me with questions or comments!

PS! THIS IS VERY HARSH LIGHT :) You are seeing the very worst of the scars that I have right now, and they are much better than before.

So I was thinking last night

I just want to let people know more about my thoughts on this procedure. It is not for everyone. If you want to just get excision done and think it will look okay immediately, I wouldn't recommend it.
It helps with the dark shadows and textural issues immensely though! You know when your really digging your skin and than you step out into sunlight and your like, Yuck?! This procedure helps with the dark shadows in the sun and you aren't nearly as self-conscious as before. It smooth's the pore area and the holes aren't present.
This procedure will leave a light scar on your skin, and I'm struggling with it as we speak but I know it will take more time (And money) to get the desired look.

I will not go for any more excisions. If I could do anything, I would go for a fat transfer and than 2 fraxel restores followed by a round or two of silicone and I believe I would be truly happy.

Its probably the next steps for me.

I want everyone to know I do like the excision and if you want my doctors name you can inbox me but its not for light scarring, its for deep scarring and you need to have patience with it....

Counting the days until 4.1.14 :)

1.26.14

1.27.14

Breaking out a bit from the Vitamin E

1.28.14

Noticing textural changes, for the good. Face looks better in harsh lighting, just some discoloration that I'm hoping will fade in time!!!! Definitely going for a facial in a few weeks and going to go for Fraxel RE-store

8:30 pm

Can't wait for the redness to fade

Its getting better

1.31.14

IMPORTANT UPDATE

I think Excision is better for more virgin skin. IE= skin that hasn't been fraxeled or altered yet! Just My Opinion

One side is perfect !

UPDATEEE

HERE ARE MY PHOTOS TAKEN TODAY... MUCH BETTER... NEXT APPOINTMENT COMING UP THIS MONTH

********UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *************

SECOND ROUND OF SILIKON-1000 , THIS TIME DOWN BY THE FAMOUS DOCTOR ERIC JOSEPH!!! FANTASTIC! YOU CAN REALLY SEE THE DIFFERENCE. HOPE FOR 1-2 MORE ROUNDS AND ILL BE ALL GOOD TO GO :) I AM VERY PLEASED AND THRILLED FOR SUMMER TIME .....

harsh light

This is very harsh light... The other was softer. I'm not making it up. Real changes :)

3rd Silkone Treatment

I just went for my third round of silicone today and all I can say is wow. Really major improvement. Will do a few more this year. Pictures to follow

My phone is odd

I'm going to take more photos tommorrow in different liggt

6.18.14

3rd round

Going for fat transfer next month

Hey everyone

I started this journey in hopes to help ppl like myself. I tried to do a lot of research but I was very hasty with my decision s... I spent a lot of money on lasers.. do not do lasers first. Do them last. To anyone that has pitted scars I recommend excision plus subscision. .. than fat transfer than lasers. It's a process. It's going to cost a lot of money but find a reputable doctor and tell them exactly what you want. I can give you guys recommendations as needed . And good luck on your journeys

7.3.14

Finally got a great picture... no makeup..... there is some redness still ;-)

Results speak for themselves

I'd say 60% improvement overall. What do u think ? No makeup.. harsh light.

went back to my surgeon

Getting 2 more fraxel to take care of the redness! Can't wait

I took a picture No Filter

Heres my skin, no filter up close... I wish I had a before picture for you guys to see. The difference is amazing. I do have some redness and roughness, I am still healing 6 months post op. I got another round of Silikon-1000 this Tuesday . The silicone has filled the excision scars by at least 70% and filled up the pores around the scars. I am still using trentinton .1 % and vitamin A daily, plus Noxema Wash and taking a multivitamin. Oh, and this is my right side ( the more scarred side) I am very pleased with the results and with makeup and its almost a non issue for me now. I am going to try to continue with getting a few chemical peels and fillers and gradually my skin will smooth out even more :)

HIGHLY RECOMMEND SILICONE TO ANYONE WITH SCARS!!!

please contact me for more info
Edison Facial Plastic Surgeon

My Experience is going great! Doctor and staff are wonderful and I am healing up very nicely! I can't wait to see the end result