March 29th is almost here! I'm overwhelmed with thoughts, fear, and anxiety! I need to exercise and stay positive!!!

Considering breast augmentation sometime in March...

Considering breast augmentation sometime in March or April. I am excited and nervous at the same time! Don't know what to expect but I hope I get a great, positive result as it will be the most important decision of my life! Any opinions and thoughts shared will be gladly appreciated so that my days can go by calmer and smoother. I have been doing great research and I had my consultation and asked all my questions and the feeling was alot more comfortable walking out then when I walked in the office. I just don't know how soon I should go to have it done. Don't want to rush it yet I don't want to hold it off for too long either.

Anybody having breast augmentation on march 29th?!

Anybody having breast augmentation on march 29th?!

I'm very nervous! Scheduled for March 29th I need...

I'm very nervous! Scheduled for March 29th I need support and advice please!!!

I can't wait I'm nervous but exited!

I can't wait I'm nervous but exited!

Tomorrow is the moment of truth!!!!!

Tomorrow is the moment of truth!!!!!

Tomorrow is the moment of truth!

Tomorrow is the moment of truth!

I'm done! Thankful God everything went great! A...

I'm done! Thankful God everything went great! A little sore and alot of pressure but other than that I feel good :D I'm so happy!
Dr. Rodriguez

hi hope your well cant wait to see your results!!
hey i hope your doing well cant wait to see your results..
Thank you. In glad you remembered! :D everything went great thank God just pressure like u mentioned. I can't take off my strap until tomorrow and I will definitely post them :D I hope you are doing wonderful which I already know you are!
you day is getting closer how exciting i cant wait to see your results...are you more excited then nervous or both?
Both! I almost didn't have it :/ but I got the wonderful news today thanks!!!!
how exciting me too im getting mine done tomorrow 3-1-13 im so nervous as well have so many emotions running through my body right now...i'm 26 5'2 115 pounds getting 450cc high profile saline but i dont will that be to big for me? Dr. Rodriguez is my doctor as well
Happy to hear that yours is tomorrow :)) you should be more excited than nervous I would say. You will do just great! Keep me posted. About them being too big you will be surprised in how many girls regret not king bigger and well if that makes you happy go for it :) wish you nothing but the best and congrats in advance on the new an improved you ;)
(I meant not regret* going bigger)
Yeah let's! It's nice to know well be taking the plunge the same day! Mine is scheduled at 11am that day what about you? And what are your stats? I just posted pics go take a look at my pro :)
So far I know it will be in the morning but still don't know the time. I am 110 lbs. 5'4 and going for saline high profile 350cc's I'm 29 years old and a mother of 3. I am super nervous and u hope everything goes well for now all we can do is have faith and think positive! I wish you the best friend and I don't have any pics yet but hope to post some before and after pretty soon. Your top is similar like mine! And we both will look lovely :D you will see :))
We are close in age and size. I'm also thinking of getting 350 cc's! Toying with the idea of 375 cc's now as well. What is your end goal? I have a few pictures that I'd like to bring with me the day of surgery...I would like to end up with a full C I think...

Have you scheduled your bra burning party yet?  I did this with my girlfriends but one of them convinced me to save one old bra so I would have one to compare with my new bras!

Yes I think I would be happy with a full C too :) man time is going to fly by I just know. I hope you get the best results and remain happy with your goal :) I think takin pics would be your best bet :))) let me know how it goes please! :))
That sounds exciting how do I do that?! Just burn all my bras ?? Lol that would be awesome after I get my boobies! Lol
Your time will come before you know it! I'm looking forward to your updates :)
Thank you I hope so . I see yours is just around the corner best of luck you must be excited!!!!
Hi im from mission texas, I was wondering were that doctor was located. Im planning on getting breast implants, but im having a really hard time choosing a doctor.
Hi sorry for the late reply I am just seeing your post. He has two offices one in Edinburg and the other in Brownsville. Great surgeon with great background and experience his father is a heart surgeon. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified and his staff is amazing I highly recommend him :)) I have his information if interested ;)

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! What sort of implants are you planning on getting?

You might want to check out this post by Walnut Creek about her experience.

Please keep us posted and let us know when you schedule your surgery!

Saline 330cc filled up to 350 or 370cc :) for March 29th! I'm soooo nervous!