Pixel Laser on Face - Help Me my Skin is Worse Than Before.

Help me! I had pixel laser done on my face on...

Help me! I had pixel laser done on my face on january 9th about a week ago for a few ance scars and uneven skin texture. My skin has healed and the dry skin has come off but i've noticed indents in places that were fine before, i have come out of this experience with worse skin than going into it.

If you have ever had a tattoo the treatment feels kind of like that but its hot. It hurt for about and hour or 2 after than my face turned red and very tight and dry for a 3 days.

What should i do now to fix my scars and the new indents the laser gave me? I feel hopeless.

mesna plastic surgery

Well my skin looks worse than before i got the treatment done.

Hi cvillian, The doctor wasn't edited out, haelelram decided not to provide their doctors name . It is their choice whether to or not, but if you PM them they might tell you. Hope that helps. :) Thanks, Britt
Why was the doctor edited out?!
Thanks For the info!
Well, this helps a little but what I really wanted was the specific name of the clinic she used in Edina that only charged $100 per session.

If youhave that info I would be really grateful!

Thanks!

"Angie at: Tulsa Skin Institute"

There you go!

-Britt

Hey Brit, I tried Googleing "Tulsa Skin Institue" and I only got places in Tulsa OK, not Edina MN. Do you know the place in Edina MN?

Thanks!

Opps sorry I found the one from the "worth it" comment not the $100 one that said it wasn't worth it. I don't know where that one was. They might have not put who it was because they rated it as not worth it. So I'm not sure. Hopefully they will respond to you. Good luck, please keep me updated.

-Britt

hello, I went to {edited} in edina.

Edited by Sharon: We've added your provider's details to the review. Thanks!
Which clinic did you go to? I'm also in Minneapolis.

Thanks

Hi Minneapolis,

Here is a group of board certified doctors from our site right in your area. Hope this helps.

-Britt

I have had the pixel laser treatment done twice at a med spa and i have been happy with the results. For pixel, you may need more than one treatment to see any results. It's not going to make your skin 100 percent perfect but I'd say after my two treatments, I'm satisfied with the results. It's normal after to have really red hot skin for 2-5 days and for it to peel. It also takes 6 months to completely heal all the way. I'd give it another try. I only had a few scars and they do look alot better. Wear sun screen and stay out of the sun also it will help.