Full of Regrets - Edina, MN

They never explained any of the many possible...

They never explained any of the many possible negative consequences, they just wanted to con me into buying their expensive product/services. I have a bump in my face that is still growing from a poorly placed implant. My temp teeth broke 3+ times and my final ones just broke again. I can no longer do public speaking because of speech impairment and I am still constantly salivating after almost a year.

all Implants are Garbage they do not have nearly the strength of real teeth , the certainly do not last a lifetime,( notice nobody offers a guarantee ? ) they seem like a dream come true solution but the cost is obscene , the failure rate is so high and they can lead to more damage you will regret and suffer for life with pain and self esteem , I never had problems with my front upper & Lower teeth , when I got a good career and could afford (barely) I had a year & half of Surgeries to prepare , when complete they started to fail in less than six months , soon after my other teeth started dying , nearly every one had to have root therapy ( that's fun & expensive ) 15 years later I have 3 splinted Upper teeth and two damaged lower teeth , and to think I paid for this!!!!!!! and mine were done by one of the original renown teaching Dentist in Boston.
I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles.  Did you use Clear Choice as well, or were they regular implants?
they were two different Makes of the regular , I think the Brand of one was IMT ?
Clear Choice

If I knew then what I know now. They spend tons of money on advertizing and fancy printed material that suckered me in! The people are nice, but some of the service has been marginal at best and the prosthesis keeps breaking (and they cannot really explain why).