Full of Regrets - Edina, MN

They never explained any of the many possible...

They never explained any of the many possible negative consequences, they just wanted to con me into buying their expensive product/services. I have a bump in my face that is still growing from a poorly placed implant. My temp teeth broke 3+ times and my final ones just broke again. I can no longer do public speaking because of speech impairment and I am still constantly salivating after almost a year.

Clear Choice

If I knew then what I know now. They spend tons of money on advertizing and fancy printed material that suckered me in! The people are nice, but some of the service has been marginal at best and the prosthesis keeps breaking (and they cannot really explain why).

all Implants are Garbage they do not have nearly the strength of real teeth , the certainly do not last a lifetime,( notice nobody offers a guarantee ? ) they seem like a dream come true solution but the cost is obscene , the failure rate is so high and they can lead to more damage you will regret and suffer for life with pain and self esteem , I never had problems with my front upper & Lower teeth , when I got a good career and could afford (barely) I had a year & half of Surgeries to prepare , when complete they started to fail in less than six months , soon after my other teeth started dying , nearly every one had to have root therapy ( that's fun & expensive ) 15 years later I have 3 splinted Upper teeth and two damaged lower teeth , and to think I paid for this!!!!!!! and mine were done by one of the original renown teaching Dentist in Boston.
I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles.  Did you use Clear Choice as well, or were they regular implants?
they were two different Makes of the regular , I think the Brand of one was IMT ?
I think this is similar to 'Gentle Dental' Franchises of L.L.C.'s where new Dentist & Doctors get easy employment also is a place to make their mistakes before they go on to a Professional group practice or start a private practice. I have had a terrible time with the Quincy ( City next to Boston ) Gentle Dental , now I have to have upper and lower Partial Dentures , it would normally take 2 to 3 weeks at the most, it has been a year , and they broke my last implant and kept ignoring my request to be paid for the failed upper Denture , I didn't complain about the $3,000 implant they ruined , they advertise as affordable and have Payment plans, , the truth is they only talk about $$ when you arrive and leave, they even accused me of not paying $1,789 lucky I found the receipt that I paid cash! they agreed to pay me finally for the bad Partial $1,537 , two partials should not cost more than $2,800 to $3,100, I've spent over $6,000 for their care!!!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Have you had the All-on-4 done, Maxinmar?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Kirk thank you for sharing your experience with All-On-4 dental implants by Clear Choice, and I hope you are doing better. A misplaced implant causing bite trauma needs to be redone, right? I am not a Dr but common sense says you should not be suffering a "bone reaction" making a bump in your face.
sorry didn't mean to spell month wrong. thanks for the info.
Hi all, I am more scared now then ever. I have an appointment set for next mouth to see about implants at C.C. but now after reading your reviews I don't think they will be the right choice for me. I am sorry to hear about your suffering and I hope everything gets better for you.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I feel the same way you do probably worse. I would say it was the worst decision of my life and would not wish it on my worst enemy.two years later I'm still having surgery after mine have broke 6 times and now I have significant boneless as a result of failed implants. Two years and running and they still have not put in my final. Beware of the consult lady as she is very persuasive.

I was impressed with the consult lady also. She seemed to really know how to answer the many questions I had. Now that I've read your post, I am concerned about having surgery and implants. I am scheduled for about two months from now. I simply cannot afford physically, mentally or financially to experience you have had. So sorry you had to endure what you did. Were you at the office in Edina, MN?

Would you participate on a possible Class Action Lawsuit against CCMS.? Im also victim...

I am so sorry to hear about the complications you have been experiencing. :( From what I'm understanding, you are just over a year out from the procedure, so I'm assuming you are still covered by their warranty (5 years I think, or maybe it was 15??). Are they replacing the permanent teeth for you without charge? Any talk about what will be done to prevent this so there aren't problems continuing after the warranty period is up?

At this point in time I do not know what will happen. I left Clear Choice a voice mail message 6-7 days ago and they still have not replied. I will update my review as this situation evolves.

Yes, please keep us posted. Hopefully they were just busy with the holidays and you will hear from them soon.

They got me in within a few days after New Years. I was able to survive until then by gluing the prosthesis back together while still in my mouth. At the appointment they took it out and then put it back in after they said they repaired it, but then later told me that I did a great job repairing it myself (!?!?!). I can tell that they built-up the acrylic gum line where the prosthesis broke. They could not tell me why it broke to begin with, but inferred that it was my fault by giving me extra pairs of mouth guards. No, they did not charge me for the repair, but it cost me lost wages and travel expenses.....again! All of the other problems still exist (i.e. speech impairment, bump in face, etc.). I still deeply regret having this procedure done, and especially having it done by Clear Choice. If I knew then what I know now.......

I am tired of typing....tried to submit update but it gets lost when you make me have to "sign in" again. Just forget it and delete my account.

I'm sorry to hear this was frustrating for you. The sign in is to help keep things private for you. I will have someone from our Community Support team contact you to try and help.