Rhinoplasty and Ear Surgery 17 Year Old Girl - Edgewood, KY

It is two nights before I go to Dr. Devinder S....

It is two nights before I go to Dr. Devinder S. Mangat for rhinoplasty and ear surgery (ears pinned back). I am exited, anxious, and nervous to undergo these procedures. I have done a lot of research on Rhinoplasty and believe it is a good decision for me with college approaching in the fall. My nose and my ears have always been an insecurity of mine. I have edited photos for years, and hardly ever wear my hair up because of this. When I go to school I want to be self confident and worry free, which is a big part of the decision to undergo this.

Day one! Just returned home!

Sorry it's so late, but today I had the surgery and it went very well! The most pain is my ears and the nose is mainly just irritating. I'm having a lot of blood drainage but apparently that's normal! Thanks everyone for the comments it really means a lot! I go back to the doctor Thursday to get the head wrap taken off, I took a few peaks at my nose and all though its swollen it looks a lot better than it did

Day two!

It's is the second day since my surgery and I'm feeling much better this afternoon than last night. Sleep was very difficult last night mainly because of my ears. The ears are much more painful than the nose but I get my bandage for them off tomorrow morning! I cleaned my nose with a q-tip and hydrogen peroxide on the outside and It

Day three, so much better

Got my head bandages off!! I feel soo much better now. My ears still hurt a lot but my nose is fine!

Day 4

The pain has gone down a lot! I got to take a shower today and in getting more of my apatite back! Can't wait to get the cast off Monday to see the results.

Day 5

Late at night but feeling great! Only one more day until I get my cast off YAYYY!!!

On the way to get the cast off!

Finally get my cast off. So exited!!!

Final results (very swollen though)

I'm so happy with the overall shape! Everything went so smooth and I'm so happy. I couldn't have gotten anything better

7 days post op

Ok so I know it's just the second day after my cast is off but I'm starting to get a little freaked out on how big my nose looks as a whole. It looks so much bigger than it was before surgery and the tip looks really round and sticks out like a ball. It's probably just swelling but I'm just getting very worried

Day 8

Still looking Incredibly wide :(

Day 9

Looking better

Rhinoplasty 1.5 years later

Hey guys! So it has definitely been a while since I've logged on but all I can say is my results are great! I'm going back tomorrow for a small revision on some cartilage on the right side of my nose but its nothing major and was most likely caused by me pulling out stitches too soon. I am going back to Dr. Mangat for the procedure and he is more than willing to correct this small flaw!

Revision Rhinoplasty experiences?

Hey! so I'm getting a revision tomorrow morning for some extra cartilage and i was just wondering if anyone else has had a revision similar to mine and if they received successful results or not!

Revision Rhinolasty for extra cartilage

Hey guys so I got the revision this morning and I feel great! I have ran around, done some grocery shopping and I have no pain, swelling or bruising and I feel great. I can already tell that this was a really good decision just on how the bandage is laying on my nose. I can't wait to get the bandages off, my nose doesn't hurt at all and everything looks so good I honestly couldn't have hoped for a better first day!

Comparing sides

Some more before pictures

Please be kind to the no makeup hahah I didn't want makeup to hide any of the shape of my nose so I had really accurate before pictures to compare to
Cincinnati Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is a very nice and experienced doctor. I have a lot of trust in him for this procedure