Upper Arm Lift Dr Jeremy Hunt - Edgecliffe, Sydney NSW

After losing 40 kgs, and fluctuating in weight for...

After losing 40 kgs, and fluctuating in weight for over 20 years, I was left with well over an inch of excess skin hanging from my upper arms.
Dr Jeremy Hunt and his team were able to complete the brachioplasty (arm lift) and the results have been beyond my wildest dreams. I regret waiting so long, and suffering with all the embarrassment for so many years, when this procedure, that was over so quickly and had minimal down time could change my life so drastically.
I highly recommend Jeremy Hunt for any procedure. He is brilliant, supportive and the results speak for themselves!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Jeremy is an amazing, supportive, honest doctor, who puts his patients best interests first and has incredible results. I couldn't be happier with Dr Hunt and his divine team.

Hi Susan, That looks like a wonderful result and the scarring is very good, doesn't look red or thickened. I had a tummy tuck with Dr Hunt and am very pleased with the result. How painful was the operation and how long were you in hospital? I hope you don't mind me asking these questions as I too would like to have this done.
Wow, great result!
Thank you for sharing your review. I really want to have this procedure done but I'm really worried about the scars and recovery. You have wonderful results and it gives me courage in my decision. Happy healing!!
You look fantastic! Congratulations!! I'm 4 weeks post op from the same surgery, I'm loving my results also!!