CLOSED LOCATION

The RN Explained everything I needed to know about...

The RN Explained everything I needed to know about Botox (thought I had had it before, I wanted to hear the whole speech). I had the crow area done and the forehead. With her delicate touch, I hardly felt half of the sticks when she was doing it, and had no bruising.  I paid $1200 area on Park Ave, and $625 in Great Nk and Port Jeff. I would ONLY go to This provider from now on!

Hi Rabbit,

Welcome to the Botox community! That's great you had such a positive experience. Since everything worked out so well are you going to continue getting Botox in the future? We would love to see pictures if you are comfortable sharing. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

I AM A BELIEVER .. It was 6 months before I had to...

I AM A BELIEVER .. It was 6 months before I had to go back for another round of Botox, and WITHOUT a doubt, I went back to Darlene at laser techniques in Eastport NY. It is so convient that it is right off Sunrise hwy on my way from NYC to the Hamptons. This time I took before and after. WAIT until you see the difference! I would NEVER go without botox again!

but why would u have this procedure done by a Registered Nurse??? Any injections to the face, that is so dangerous and cause muscle damage and paralyze you even, should be done not ONLY by a medical doctor, but also a medical doctor thats board certified. The idea a Nurse is allowed to do that, no matter what "training and seminars" they took, is mind blowing! I'm shocked!!!
I have been going to an RN for over a year for Botox and Juvaderm. I have complete faith in her knowledge and abilities. I have heard of many "botched" Botox procedures from plastic surgeons. I feel just as comfortable with an RN as a physician.
Ooooh yes, sorry, I did not realize you were in Minnesota.. Finding someone to trust/who's experienced is the most important.. The $4 factor always plays in, but ultimately it is about getting a SAFE procedure.. I am VERY glad and lucky that I found Darlene.. Do you live in a rural area? It might be better to go nearer to a large city.. Just a thought.
Darlene Heimmer RN