Visible Scars in Swimsuit Haunt Me - East Pittsburgh, PA

So I had a thigh lift about 5 years ago and the...

So I had a thigh lift about 5 years ago and the scars have always been visible in panties/swimsuit. I had the surgery after I lost a lot of weight but looking back I shouldn't have done it b/c my loose skin was not that bad compared to these God awful scars. Guys I date always ask what the scars are and I'm too embarrassed to tell them what I had done and a lot of times they think my butt isn't real since the scars extend to the buttocks area. I never feel sexy and I think about the scars all the time, I know it sound unreasonable but I just want them to go away and I want my old body back! I want to get laser removal but I'm not sure if it would be effective. I do not have a vertical incision, only horizontal. My labia is slightly stretched as well which really bothers me but I'm not sure if there is enough skin to do a surgical revision and I'm also scared to have another botched job and end up with even worse results.

I really want to get these scars taken care of once and for all- looking for a doctor in NYC (Mahattan) who can help me out. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Think long and hard before you get this done, it's really taken a toll on my confidence and love life.

I can't stop thinking about these scars, wish I still had my loose skin, it wasn't even that bad :(