Tomorrow is the Day, Just Found This Page Yesterday!! - East Lansing, MI

I am a mother of 3 that started life too young! I...

I am a mother of 3 that started life too young! I am 25 and have a 7,8,9 year olds. Pregnancy was not nice to my body and all ended in csections and weight I never seemed to get rid of! I have been thinking about getting work done since my youngest was born, I told my husband(yep high school sweethearts, married 9 years) that if I graduated high school, graduated college, and got a job as a auditor then I was making this investment in myself, and I have kept all my promises, raised my children n beaten the statics, so now it's time for me to do something for myself! I have 12 hrs til I head off to the hospital n I'm getting scared, not of the surgery its self but how will I cope being limited afterwards? Did I mention we have soccer 4 nights a week n 3 games on sat? Or that I coach soccer and now must rely on my husband to keep my hectic life running smooth.... I pray I'm doped up enough to not even care afterwards lol I will say this page as been a blessing I haven't been able to stay off here since yesterday!

Lansing Plastic Surgeon

After much research and 3 consultations in total, I liked him, his staff, his information better, price was higher but I felt comfortable with him

How are you doing? It's been about 2 weeks, please give us an update :)

Thanks so much for sharing your story and updates on RealSelf! I used to live in East Lansing and remember going to a colleague of Dr. C.'s for my initial rhinoplasty. The first couple days are definitely the hardest, so you should be starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's a long road, though, so don't get frustrated. Just keep your eyes on the prize. I so admire you for attaining your goals. Hang in there and keep us posted!

3 rd day and I'm feeling better, but whoa was the first 48 rough, I woke up n felt like someone kicked the crap outta me, the drive home wAs uncomfortable n getting out the car was even worse. Tried sleeping on the coach propped up but the laying back part kills so hubby went n got a recliner, this is a lot better and the bleeding from all the lipo spots stopped. But it really scared me last night cause every time I got up blood poured out. Went to first check up and he said I'm looking great now we need to massage the implants and use a rolling pin on lipo spots
Good for you! Can't wait to see pics. But first off wow our stories are so similar also a mother of 3 16,9,5 I'm 32 married 17yrs. I just joined last night. Happy to be a part of such supportive community.
Hi city mom! Do you have a date for your MM yet?

Khai, how are you doing?
Hello. Yes I'll be leaving Sep 24. As the date gets closer dr will email me the info for my prep. Since I get there at 9pm and still need my lab work not sure if everything will be done the 25th following with surgery. I will be going to Guadalajara Mexico for this.

whoo-hoo! Keep us updated! Thinking good thoughts for your surgery today.

Ok so pain patch is on, no food/liquids in 19 minutes, the panic is setting in, I have felt trapped in this body so long I'm beyond excited to feel like a women a sexy women for the first time !!!!
Khai, keep us posted! What a great story! I am also a young mom who started very young, married to my HS sweetheart & body ruined. We also have a way too busy schedule & I'm more nervous about my down time than the surgery itself. I'm looking forward to hearing your update!

Hey Khai-Khai. Better late then never! We've added you to the surgery calendar so you can see others who are also in the same boat as you (surgeries this week). Quick supplies list compiled by another awesome community member, boogieknights47, who's been there, done that. You'll find lots of information and support here. Feel free to comment on other stories and ask questions. You're with an amazing group of women here! Good luck and get some sleep tonight. You've accomplished so much and deserve to feel keep your promise to yourself!