Raman Malhotra Tear Trough Filler Disaster - East Grinstead, GB

I was concerned about my eye bags and contacted...

I was concerned about my eye bags and contacted Ramon Malohtra with a view to surgery. He convinced my that I needed filler. I explained I had tried this two years before but was not happy with the results so would go away and think it over. I was charged £200 in advance for this consultation. I discussed it further with his secretary who told me she had hers done and that he was a maestro etc(and that she didn't even get a discount as he is very on top about money) I booked in for the filler at a further cost of £900 at the Mcindoe centre in East Grinstead. After the black eyes had subsided I noticed a large lump under my left eye and immediately contacted the said secretary. I was told it was nothing to worry about and was not offered an appointment but was told to massage the area, I persisted and was eventually offered an appointment weeks away. When I finally saw Mr
Malhotra he admitted there was a lump and then proceeded to pull down my eyelid and force his finger inside it to squeeze the area from the inside and with a pinching manoeuvre. This was a hideous experience but he told me that whatever I did I did not want to go for the hyaluronidase as this was not pleasant and this was sure to cure it. There was no improvement and so I wrote saying that under the circumstances I would like my money back. I had spoken to my card company and the Gmc and they concurred that since I had not received what I had paid for it was the least they could offer me. I received what can only be described as a self important negative response from Mr Malhotra who made sure he covered his behind by offering the hyaluronidase he had counselled against to my face. He was entirely unsympathetic and I realised with a sad heart that this guy is ALL about the money. I went to him for an operation to removed eye bags, he flogged me filler at a cost of £1100 that took him precisely 2 minutes to administer and cost him pence. Now a year down the line it would appear that the lump he caused and admits to causing is in fact vascular, a vein has been permanently dislodged by the filler and I will never loose the lump. Needless to say hyaluronidase would NOT have worked. The moral of this story is that no matter who you go to BE EXTREMELY wary, these guys are not in the filler game due to some altruistic desire to make women feel good, they are in it for the MONEY period.
London Oculoplastic Surgeon

Just remember it is much more profitable for any practitioner to spend a couple of pounds on filler and a further couple of minutes administering it than it is for them to undertake a surgical procedure.