Need Help - Easley, SC

Im 105 pounds a little under 5,5. Im a 32 a or...

Im 105 pounds a little under 5,5. Im a 32 a or small b. I want a good size D cup. I just cant tell from some of the pics and cc if its the right size for me. Im looking at 450cc to 500cc. What do you all think. I dont want to look funny, but I do want big boobs... Ill post a before pic soon.

I would really love some input on this

I would really love some input on this
Dr. Thomas McFadden

Hi. I just posted my pics today. I am 5'1", 98 #. I went with 500cc cohesive silicone under the muscle and am very happy. Maybe this will give you a good comparison. Hope it helps!
I am 5'0 and 130ish. I am 1 month post op. I got 400cc silicone high profile under the muscle. I was a negative B... Well that is what my doc said. I wore a very padded 34B bra before hand and now I am in a 36C. I think that 450-500 would be to much for you. I mean if you don't want the fake look. Also the bigger you go the harder they tend to be. Also silicone is a lot softer than saline and more natural looking and feeling. I told my PS I wanted to look and feel as real as possible. He said with my size I would need to go with 300-400cc. I went with the max. Because I did not have very much breast tissue it was best to go with silicone. With saline and little to no breast tissue you have high chances of rippling. I DID NOT want that!!! I hope I have helped. I look forward to your next post.
Hi Easleygirl!
I think the best way to tell what size would look good on you is to TRY THE SIZERS. We can really only guess on what you would look like- everyone looks so different with the same cc's.Take pics of your self with sizers on and then look at them again later- even show them to friends and see what they think.
Just remember our opinions, are just that. opinions. That doesnt mean that what we think is the best for you!
Also you can put different shirts on over the sizers, to see what you'd look like clothed. Wear something fitted and something not so fitted to compare.

You said you are looking at saline, submuscular which is good. But from what I hear they never feel as real as silicone, and with saline you may see more rippling. This might be a concern if you dont have much breast tissue on the side.

I am your same height, but am starting out with more breast tissue (36 small C) and I am also heavier. I am thinking that I will need roughly 325-375 cc to get to a full C /small D. But am not sure- going in for my consult today.

I hope some of this give you other ideas to consider. But I STRONGLY suggest you go with the sizers as a better way to judge coupled with your Dr.'s suggestions on what your body can handle.
Good luck and keep us posted!
oh, and with the sizers, they will look smaller once in the body. I hear about 50cc's smaller. So which ever one you want, get 50cc's bigger. Good luck!
BTW- i recently heard from my doc that they do NOT look smaller once in. I am asking around to confirm that. Can anyone else back that up or reject it?
update, mine will be 372 in left, 392 in right to get me to a full C/small D. So maybe 450 will get you there as you are starting out smaller than me.
Im going with silicone and round. Do you think a D would be to big for my samll body type? I get lots of diffrent answers and I just dont want to get them so big I look funny.
Yes, I think a D would look too big for your body, you are very small, remember 200cc is one very full cup size. I am naturally a B and wanted to be a C, I got 360cc saline and ended up being a very full DD, hated them, 6 months later had them taken out and replaced with 240cc saline and I am now a very full C and absolutely love them, they look and feel so natural its as if I was born this way, no one would ever be able to tell, also realize that it is the width of the implant that makes all the difference, you dont want a round ball under your arm, my originals were way too wide for me it wasnt the projection, as a matter of fact there is not too much difference with my projection with my new smaller implants, I think the way to do it is to ask for the smallest size implant that will make you look natural unless you want the big fake look, and also remember you are stretching out your skin for life and implants dont last forever.
Thank you for the info. Im now going with the saline and a full C. I think a D would be way to big for me and I do not want to look fake at all. He is going under the muscle and I have been told that doing it that way makes the saline implant fill just as real as silicone....???
omg I'm glad im reading your post. Im will be getting my implants soon. I'm 5'2 130lbs and A-cup. I want a small C-cup the doctor was telling i should get 350cc but i think that would be too big for me. i want them to look natural and not big and fake. I considering more like 300cc saline, from what i read it seems that saline is safer.
Im going with Silicone and round. Do you think a small D would be to big for my body. I get lots of diffrent answers. I just dont want to go to big for my body, but I do want them big.

That sounds like it's probably about right...on the larger size for sure. Any idea if you're going with saline or silicone?

Looking forward to hearing more and following your journey!