These Love Handles Must Go !!!!!!!! - Durham, NC

Im 24 years old one child and boy did he do a...

im 24 years old one child and boy did he do a number on me!!!! lol ..... anyway im 5'9 185 pounds and very active.... I lost a total of 60 pounds over the last year but just couldnt lose these darn handles ! after stalking this site for over a year I decided to have smart lipo..... As of right now i am completely unsatisfied I look as if my handles has not been touched I will be contacting my PS first thing in the morning to talk about a revision touch up or something! I feel for me to be 6 weeks out I should be seeing some kind of results! a total of 600 cc's was taken out which most of that was the fluid that was put in... Can someone please tell me its not just me maybe I should see another PS for a second opinion?

Could you please post before/after pictures so we can give informed opinions? :)

One thing to consider is that since you had a child and lost a bunch of weight, some of what you are seeing my not be fat.  It may be a combination of extra skin (from weight loss) and a diastasis (separation of abdominal muscles, making it impossible to keep your belly (viscera) from pooching.  Without a picture it's really impossible to guess.  The only way to fix these two things is a tummy tuck, unfortunately.

Here are some words from the doctors in the Q&A forum about volumes of fat removed in Smart Lipo.

Can you see a change ?

Pic's from day one to 6 weeks

Did u say they took out a total of 600cc? That does not seem like a lot but it is hard to say. Have spoke with it PS? What did he say? Good luck. My thoughts r with u.
I posted some pics as you can see my post op day 2 looks good but after that its like the rolls came right back immediately im very discouraged at this point...
So, the doctors usually say to wait 3 months.  I definitely see what you're talking about, though.  At first it looked like swelling and then it never went away.  But I don't think it's that unusual to be still swelling at this point.  What kind of compression garments are you wearing and how much are you wearing them?

7 weeks out

Just went to my doctors app. today and I Love my PS even though my results are less than what I expected. He is willing to do my surgery over and I appreciate that he wont let me be unsatisfied with my results. Hopefully swelling will go down some more and a second procedure wont be needed.

I love hearing about excellent service!!!  So excited and happy for you! :)
Yes I had a appointment with him today both him and I agreed that my results were less than desirable and that I should wait atleast until july before doing a second procedure. I agreed because im still sore from the first hopefully the swelling will go down by then and I can see some results
Good luck & hope it turns out well for u.

8 weeks out

should have posted this last week but iv been so busy tomorrow I will actually be 9 weeks out !!!

Great new look. U must be so pleased.
I am currently in NC and looking for someone to do the same procedure. How many areas did he do for that price?
it was just my love handle area
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

The picture of the doctor above is not my doctor and it wont let me change it. The name is correct just not the picture. Overall I really liked Dr Miller he was very caring and wanted to see me happy even if he needed to do a second procedure at his expense.