These Love Handles Must Go !!!!!!!! - Durham, NC

Im 24 years old one child and boy did he do a...

im 24 years old one child and boy did he do a number on me!!!! lol ..... anyway im 5'9 185 pounds and very active.... I lost a total of 60 pounds over the last year but just couldnt lose these darn handles ! after stalking this site for over a year I decided to have smart lipo..... As of right now i am completely unsatisfied I look as if my handles has not been touched I will be contacting my PS first thing in the morning to talk about a revision touch up or something! I feel for me to be 6 weeks out I should be seeing some kind of results! a total of 600 cc's was taken out which most of that was the fluid that was put in... Can someone please tell me its not just me maybe I should see another PS for a second opinion?

Can you see a change ?

Pic's from day one to 6 weeks

7 weeks out

Just went to my doctors app. today and I Love my PS even though my results are less than what I expected. He is willing to do my surgery over and I appreciate that he wont let me be unsatisfied with my results. Hopefully swelling will go down some more and a second procedure wont be needed.

8 weeks out

should have posted this last week but iv been so busy tomorrow I will actually be 9 weeks out !!!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

The picture of the doctor above is not my doctor and it wont let me change it. The name is correct just not the picture. Overall I really liked Dr Miller he was very caring and wanted to see me happy even if he needed to do a second procedure at his expense.