Cellulaze Success at Renewal Body Contouring - Durham, NC

I am 55 and have "suffered" with cellulite and...

I am 55 and have "suffered" with cellulite and vericose veins for 20 +yrs. Have tried dozens of cellulite and vein treatments: lotions, massage, wraps, Zerrona (ugh). I researched Cellulaze and accredited doctors and found Dr. Jason Miller @ Renewal. I had the Cellulaze procedure performed on both legs, front & side panels. WOW! I continually see remarkable improvement. My legs are smoother, rippling is minimized & I can wear shorts again! Recovery, for me, was uncomfortable, 3 wks bruising, but not ever really painful and behind me quickly.

Jason Miller, MD

Researched Cellulaze procedure and technique. Researched closest medical and cosmetic surgeons offering the procedure. Dr. Jason Miller, MD, Founder of Renewal Body Contouring, a Duke University medical grad, number of years experience in general surgery, SmartLipo, body contouring, and trained in Canada, under the forerunner in Cellulaze therapy and originally designed equipment. Found his website to be comprehensive, specialized practice, and presented a calm, aesthetically pleasing atmosphere. Reviews from satisfied clients led me to schedule a consultation. Initial consultation with Jilian presented complete knowledge of procedure from start to finish. Thorough and professional information, video, and able to answer all questions. Honest in what to expect before, during, and post-procedure. No sugar coating double talk. Assisted with hotel and transport accomodations. The entire process and procedure were virtually trouble-free and my results, thus far, are extremely apparent. I understand I can expect to continue to see improvement for months to come and am confident that I will. If you ever contemplated having a cosmetic procedure done, don't hesitate. They have taken "medical" out of cosmetic procedures. I highly recommend Dr. Miller and his staff at Renewal. Dr. Miller & his staff at Renewal were attentive, informative & on call 24/7. I'm extremely pleased with results in just 9 wks & plan on having the backs and inside panels done soon. No Regrets, worth every penny! THANK YOU, DR. MILLER AND RENEWAL STAFF! Aesthetically grateful, Rosemary

Cellulazepatient. I will post pictures.. very soon. My computer at home is w/the Geek Squad. I'll post pix asap. I'd like to see them myself.
Hi - Note that the contact information for the "My Doctor" section above is for the "wrong" Jason Miller, MD (this doctor appears to be in Omaha, not Durham.) Unless I am mistaken, MsChixley saw Jason Miller, MD in Durham, NC @ Renewal Body Contouring.

Glad things went so well for you. Since you mentioned you have had problems with vericose veins, did you notice any increase in that after your treatment? You will see that both LaurelC and Bruiser1 mention that happening to them in their reviews.

P.S. Post some pictures so we can see your great results!! Would love to celebrate it with you!

M, yes. First, let me say, I have been made aware that I posted the wrong Dr. Miller. Dr. Jason Miller, of Reneal Body Contouring, Durham, NC. I apologize to all "posters" and Dr. Miller. As for my vericose veins. Hereditary. Father had 5 strip surgeries during his life. I most definitely am seeing improvement, as the veins were most apparent diagonally above and across my right knee. Bulging, snake like. Dr. Miller explained he took extreme care to work in this area, and this was the most extensive work done. Several noticeable changes are occuring: pigmentation, initially slightly darker which is becoming more uniform now; skin is smoother, and the dark blue is much less apparent. I believe b/c the skin is thickening which masks all physical issues w/the vein. Right leg, was not as bad, but now, I see only faint remnant. I am very fair, so any change in pigmentation or color of veins is more apparent- or in my case, now less apparent. I have used self tanners for years - the tan effect aids in the overall appearance.