So Far So Good! -Durham, NC

Just had my procedure done 11/26/13 - I'm on day 3...

Just had my procedure done 11/26/13 - I'm on day 3 post up today. Got 350cc in both breasts.
I was always barely an A cup but after breastfeeding two children got so small I had a hard time finding a bra that would fit me. I made a decision over the summer to get the procedure done. I scheduled the surgery for the week of Thanksgiving since my husband was off and could help me with the kids all week.

I'm excited for you! I hope your healing goes well.
So very anxious to hear how things went mine is Wed.

Recovery so far

Everything has been going great so far. Here is the story from day one:
Day 1 - surgery
My surgery was scheduled for 7:30am, I had to be at the surgical center at 6:15. Everything went great and I was home by 11. The anti nausea medicine was working and I didn't get sick at all. I spent all day in bed taking 5mg Oxicodone every 4 hours as prescribed by my surgeon. The day went ok - really sore but that was to be expected. The night was worse than I though it would be. I'm a side sleeper and my back was killing me trying to sleep propped up by pillows or in the recliner.

Day 2 - post op at 9am. The nurse said everything looked good. I was in a lot of pain so they let me up my pain meds to 10mg every 4 hours (they originally said I should have been fine with just 5mg since I'm only 125lbs but I guess I don't have a high pain tolerance). They also said I could start taking Tylenol in between. I started feeling much better once I was allowed to take more pain meds. The second night went much better too.

Day 3 - definitely less pain. I went back to taking just one pain pill but I'll be taking 2 at night to help me sleep. I was up and around most of the day. My back was still hurting me at night last night so tonight I decided to try a heating pad - why didn't I think about it sooner??? Such a relief!
Day 4 - Only on Tylenol during the day, feeling just a little sore but no pain. I took of my bra today to take a look and they look great! Sitting really high right now but I know it will take a while before they drop.
Day 5 - no pain meds and feeling great!

Looking great. Mine is coming up on Thursday and the day by day is great.
Thanks for the day by day. Mine is Wed and that really was great feedback for me.
Did you get silicone or saline? They already look really natural.

One week out

Feeling great. Good to be back in bed and not the recliner.

i went 300 but now i wish i went 350 yours look great! xx happy healing