Vein Clinic PA -Awful Experience - Duluth, MN

I went to have a consultation, and I was told that...

I went to have a consultation, and I was told that I did need procedures and should schedule a vein mapping. I was given information about how my insurance would cover the procedures, and they helped me schedule an appointment. On February 12, I had the vein mapping and was able to schedule two appointments at Vein Clinic PA. However, on the Friday before the first Monday appointment, I was told that my insurance would not cover the procedures and that they had canceled my appointments. I called my insurance and found out that they had the same policy in effect for quite some time, and they told me the date the policy went into effect. However, Vein Clinic made it sound as if the insurance had changed their policy with only a couple of weeks' notice. After spending hours on the phone with a manager, all I got out of it was a lame apology. Nothing was offered to me by way of reconciliation. Not coupons for discounts on other services, and no refund, because they said that would cause a problem with my insurance coverage (I wonder what kind), and they suggested nothing. In fact, near the end of the conversation I was asked whether I would still consider coming back for the procedures at a later date. I was so angry I could hardly answer, because I'm a polite person and couldn't say what I was thinking. Since then they have not been in contact until today, when they sent me their cheery newsletter as if nothing happened.

Northern Living

I would like the person called "Northern Living" to tell me truthfully that they have no affiliation with Vein Clinic, PA, because their comment sounds like someone who spoke to me from that clinic.
Vein Clinic PA

The consultation and vein mapping were done in a professional manner. It is the business office with which I take issue. I never did see a doctor.