Lower Blepharoplasty - Duluth, MN

I noticed about ten years ago at the age of 27,...

I noticed about ten years ago at the age of 27, that I was starting to inherit the family eye bags. Year after year I become more self concious of it and it was starting to limit my life. After working in surgery the past few years and learning about the procedure and getting to know the plastic surgeon, I decided to meet with him about it.

He told me I was a very good candidate for the procedure as I had a pretty prominent issue with the fat prolapse under the eye and also some loose ligaments as well. We set a surgery date for March 14 2012. I also had some other cosmetic work on my body at the same time. But, I didnt have much pain in the eyes, it was uncomfortable and they were very bruised right off the bat. All and all, it was a great decision. My eyes look better and better everyday! Today is 8 days post op and I am very pleased.

After reading this, I wanted to add that it was...

After reading this, I wanted to add that it was painful in the beginning and quickly faded to discomfort each passing day.
Sherman Plastic Surgeon

If I could add more stars I would! Dr. Solomon really cares about his patients from start to finish. Calls were answered immediately if I had questions. I am a very indecisive person by nature, a trip to the grocery store can be hard so making a decision to change my face and body was very hard. I went back and forth a lot and each time Dr.Solomon met with me and had a smile on his face, answering all my questions no matter how little or repetative they were. His PA Rebecca, is just as amazing as Dr Solomon, shes very kind and helpful.