57 Years Old ~ 5 Ft 2 – Duluth, MN

When I started to Develop - way back WHEN ( LOL...

When I started to Develop - way back WHEN ( LOL ) at the end of 8th Grade when I was 12 years old - I could have worn like a T-Shirt kind of bra and weighed 88 Pounds. When I returned to School for 9th Grade - I was 125 Pounds and a 36 D ! That was QUITE the Big growing spurt !

When I was 15 ~ I had a Breast tumor that I had surgery to remove from my right breast. That left Me being 1 Cup size smaller on the right side. From them on - I have just gotten Bigger & Bigger & Bigger ! Getting TOTALLY out of Hand ! More than the " Tuck them in your Sock's " - Models !

I have 4 herniated discs in My neck and a pinched nerve - ( and 4 herniated discs in My back ) and then had a Torn Rotator Cuff and a Spur that was repaired with surgery. ( I was Kidnapped and Beaten for over 6 hours on 8/26/2002. ) That left Me with MANY - MANY Permanent Injuries. Among them were 10 to 12 broken ribs.

The weight of these boobs has been hurting Me for a VERY Long Time ! Neck - Shoulder & Back & Ribs. I HOPE that I will find some pain relief by having the Breast Reduction. I Figured that if I could stand the Pain from My shoulder surgery in 2011 - that this might not be as bad.

Tomorrow is the Day !

As far as I Know ....... The PS Said he will be taking approx 500 off of the Right breast and 600 off of the Left one. The Office Gal said it usually takes about 1 1/2 to 2 Hours. I'm not sure how to Post Pics on here yet - but will try and find out.

Tomorrow is the Day !

What EVER they do ......... I Hope they will FINALLY be Equal in size !

SO Glad it is over with !

Still yet ...... so VERY ..... VERY Sore. I Hope that this Pain will just go away ! Kevin said that they Took 660 off of my Left Breast and 620 off of the Right one. I WILL Post my Pics - as soon as Kevin imports them off of my Camera ..... to his Computer.

Went Yesterday ( Thursday ) to get the Drain Tubes out.

I went Yesterday ( Thursday ) to get the Drain Tubes out. ( Surgery was on Wednesday ) I really didn't get to see very much ! To ME - They LQQK Awfully Small !

Today has been kinda hard.

NOT SURE . WHAT is the best way to wash up - if I don't want to go in the Shower as I DON'T want to get my Hair all wet. I Think that the Itching i'm feeling under the Front edge of the Surgical Bra they put on me - also feels like it's Burning - so maybe that is what happens as we heal ? I was just going to try and sit in the tub and wash off that way. If anyone has any Advice - it would be Greatly Appreciated !

Posting my pictures

My Surgery was on March 5th .

Before

POSTING MY PICTURES ~ SURGERY WAS ON MARCH 5th.

Not Used to the New Size - I Guess ? !

It almost looks to me - when I Look Down - that there is hardly anything there - But maybe that is just my perspective - after having such Large Hanging Breasts ? It almost reminds me of a Little Hershey's Kiss under my Shirt ! LOL ! This MIGHT take some getting Used to - after the Swelling goes down and the Changes with time.

My 2 Week Post Op Exam

My 2 Week Post Op Exam is on Thursday, March 20th.

It doesn't really show ..................

It doesn't really show - HOW FAR AROUND - the Cut is from Surgery ! Mine are all the way around to the Back of my Underarms. Somehow - I am now 1 Inch smaller around the Ribcage - Band measurement - than before surgery ! I DID Measure 36 Around and Now I'm 35.

The Amount Reduced................

The Amount Reduced................ they removed 1 1/2 Pounds from Each Breast. ( 660 Left Breast & 620 Right Breast ).

2 weeks Post - Op Pictures

Pics were taken March 19th , 2014

These New Post - Op Pics were taken March 19th , 2014

SENDING KEVIN TO THE HEALTH FOOD STORE TODAY .....

I am Sending Kevin to the Health Food Store for me today as it is 56 Miles away and I DON'T want to ride that far ! I am getting the Bromelain and the Arnica Gel. They are on the Counter now and waiting for him to Pick them up ! I SURE Hope this helps ! SOME of the Swelling has gone down - but still pretty unbearable ! They did not carry either one of these at WalMart when we were there after my 2 Weeks Post Op Checkup. It's been 3 weeks Today so far ! ( I HAD MY SURGERY ON MARCH 5th ) .

HOW DO I KNOW IF THEY ARE WAKING UP ?

They have gotten to be Less Hard - even though they still are very Sore ........ Less hard on the Right and starting to Jiggle a little as I walk ? They are still Hot and get almost on FIRE - and then I use Ice - and I'm at 5 weeks out on Wednesday the 9th.

IS THAT WHAT YOU CALLED " DROP AND FLUFF " ?

IS THAT WHAT YOU CALLED " DROP AND FLUFF " ? I think it was Colorado Lady that had mentioned this ! ? ! I will Post Pics later on today - after we get back from the health Food Store and out to Eat at Texas Road House ! NUM - NUM - NUM ! SIRLOIN STEAK - HERE I COME !

MAYBE THEY ARE TURNING INTO JELLO JIGGLERS ?

MAYBE THEY ARE TURNING INTO JELLO JIGGLERS ? Still a really STRANGE Feeling !

WILL POST NEW PICS LATER :

Not much new on the Healing Stages here ! One thing though ....... is the Little Zingers - Zappers ......... have NOW gone and turned into TOTAL TIT - TWISTERS ! Must be Muscle Spasms of some kind - as it feels like the CLAW HAND of the Game with the Crane in it - Grabs you and TWISTS and TURNS on your Nipples ! I Know it has to do with the Nerves coming Back ...... but I sure hope it settles DOWN ! Going to try and drive to WalMart to get another Bra or two - from the One I found the other day ! I'll Post Pics of the Sports - Bralette thing I got with the Help of the Great HELPFUL Sales Gal !

I Will be Up-Dating my Pics

I Will be Up-Dating my Pics and also took Pics of the Sports Bras I found at WalMart. They LQQK Like the Genie Bras - and 2 Hook in the Back - and One does Not ! They are all VERY COMFORTABLE ! I got 1 White & 1 Black that have Back Hooks and Lace on them - and the Beige does NOT. I have to step Into that one. All 3 - were just $ 5.98 Each ! They have removable Pads in them - so you can wear them WITH or WITHOUT a Pad in them !

THE BEIGE ONE FROM WALMART

THE BEIGE ONE FROM WALMART - is pretty much Identical of a Genie Bra. It has the 2 Inch Bottom on it - and it does NOT have any Hooks on it - so You have to step into it ! I'm not sure WHY the Sizing is SO FAR OFF ? I Actually went down 1 Inch around my Band Size and went from a 36 - down to a 35 .......... and I had to get a Size 2X in ALL of the bras I bought ? The Pics of them - are Inside My Camera Yet. I WILL Post them - when we take them off !

FORGOT THE SIZING ..............

I Forgot to Put down the Sizing for the Sports Bras from WalMart. They came in S - M - L - XL - 2X. NOT in any sizes for Number Measurements.

A BLAST FROM THE PAST !

My Sister Sandy went and scanned this Picture of me - from 1974 ! YOWZA ! I have my 40 Year High School Graduation this year ! It is Me on the Left - My Cousin Steve and then My Cousin Laurie on the Right.

KIMMERS QUESTION FOR ALL OF US !

Kimmers25 (Community Manager) May 27, 2014
Hey Ladies,

I want to hear from you with an answer to the following question...

Signs that you know it's time to get a Breast Reduction when_________________________.

Be creative, be real and share the first thought that comes to your mind.

ROTFLMAO ! When we get so COLD with our Big Long Hanging Boobs - that we tuck them INTO our PJ Bottoms - just to keep our Freezing Snow Cones Warm in the Winter ! ALSO ......... I KNEW it was TIME .... when I had my Rotator Cuff Surgery - and I'de wake up at Night - ( EVERY NIGHT ) in extreme Pain ....... from the WEIGHT of my Boob - on my Sore Shoulder - Arm ! I Told Kevin - when I saw this Picture on Face Book - that I was " ALL READY TO GO TO WALMART NOW " ! He got quite a Big Laugh out of this Pic ! Just HAD to Share ! It was TOO FUNNY OF A PIC ........ NOT to share it ! :-)

PS Office Visit on Wednesday, June 4th .

I will ALSO be able to find out about the Side Swelling ! I Stopped off at the PS's Office - when I had to go up and go Shopping for My Grand Daughter's Birthday party Sunday ! I said I HAD WAITED - the 1 Month - then 2 Months and then 3 Months and I'm TOTALLY Yet still Perturbed ! I KNOW that it is supposed to " TAKE TIME " and we need to be " PATIENT " - but with ME - It's Ridiculous ! If you went and took an Empty Paper Towel Roll of cardboard and Tucked it under your Arm - That's WHAT My Sides feel like ! I still can't put my arms down to my Sides yet. The Nurse said that she COULD SEE - that it was still terribly Swollen and she went and made me an Appt. to come in and see the PS - on his Day back from his Vacation - which is June 16th. ! I ALSO went and got Measured at JC Penneys = and the Gal there - Measured me and said that your Band Size - is the Measurement ABOVE your Boobs ! So - that Measured to be 40 ! And My Bust measures 41 - 41 1/2 so even though around my Rib Cage - I went down to 34 1/2 Inches around - I would be a size 40 A !!!!!!!!!! LIVID HERE ! Very Upset - since I had ASKED to be a D - since that's what all my Bra's are - and I couldn't ever afford to go and buy any More ! SO .......... Since they HAD NO BRAS - that came in a Size 40 A - I don't have anything for this Sunday's Party or also for the Wedding I am going to at the End of the Month ! MAYBE he can take the Side Stuff and Insert it in the Bust ? I don't know WHAT he can do - But I'm still really bummed out ! ;-( My Left Boob is an A ..... and the Right One isn't EVEN AN A !

I am GLAD that I'm SMALLER and have No Headaches, ( Migraines were really getting to be a Pain in the (_Y_) ...) and No Back and Neck and No Shoulder Pain .......... But NEVER agreed to be THIS SMALL !

PS - About the BROMELAIN .................

The Nurse said when she saw the side swelling - to KEEP on Taking the BROMELAIN ! She said that it really helps and will make a Big Difference !

I'm WAY BEHIND here - with Reading and Responding .........

I'm WAY BEHIND here - with Reading and Responding ......... for all of the E - Mails I Got - when our Phone Service had an Outage ! I got thru 6/6 earlier - but have over 600 More E - Mails there starting with June 7th ! No Phone Service - and NO INTERNET CONNECTION ! DID NOT MAKE ME A HAPPY GIRL ! I Missed the 2nd Baby Loon Egg Hatching and when The Service was Restored TODAY ........ the Baby Loons ( 2 ) were all gone and Off the Nest with the Parents - and Never got to see 1 of them ! And then they will Migrate South and NOT Return for 3 Years ! We haven't been able to watch the Live Loon Cam now - for 2 Years - as Last Year - No Loons mated on Loon Lake. There are some Pics and Video's at LARRY's LOON LOVERS on FaceBook- and Open Group ! If you'de want to see the Nest - a Nesting Platform - You can see the Live Cam at MN Bound dot com. The Cam will still be Live for a Few Days - but then NONE - till Next Year ! I DID get to see Fluff Ball # 1 - Hatch out of it's Egg - and then # 2 had about a Dime Size Hole in the Egg on Sunday when I went to Waconia.
I will try and Catch up here with E - Mails & Posts ! Kevin is going to Get My Pics too .

Some of My Blast From The Past Patterns - for Peedie !

Some of My Blast From The Past Patterns - for Peedie !

These Below - I STILL HAVE ! LOTS of Patterns - from 60's - 70's - 80's - 90's !

PICS OF THE BRA's I FOUND AT WALMART

PICS OF THE BRA's I FOUND AT WALMART : .......... I TRIED to find these at the WalMart dot Com Website to post THEIR Picture of them- but they were NOT THERE ? I even entered the UPC Number for the Search - but they wouldn't show up - Said FOUND NO RESULT - so they must only just be available IN STORE.

THESE ALL HAD REMOVABLE PADS IN THEM .......

THESE ALL HAD REMOVABLE PADS IN THEM ....... The Beige One had SMALLER Pads and the White & Black were Kinda BIG - so I Just put the Beige Pads in the other 2 Bras.

The Surgical Bra they sent Me home in !

I MIGHT have to end up getting another one in Black as I haven't really found much in the Stores. This one is NOT So Wide in the Front. The other ones come up pretty high underneath a Shirt - and they seem to Show . I have a Wedding to go to on June 28th, and Gave up with Shopping !

A VERY NICE LOOKING BRA

Too bad it won't work for ME - but Might for Others !

COTTON LACE NO-WIRE BRA
$36.50
COLOR:
White ~ Cafe ~ Mocha ~ Black ~ Marsala Red ~ Nine Iron
SIZE: (view size guide)
38C 38D 38DD 38DDD 40C 40D 40DD 40DDD 42C 42D 42DD 42DDD 44C 44D 44DD 44DDD 46C 46D 46DD 46DDD 48D 48DD 48DDD

$36.50
ITEM #206565
COTTON / SPANDEX
HAND WASH
IMPORTED
4 HOOK & EYE CLOSURES IN BACK
CACIQUE, EXCLUSIVELY BY LANE BRYANT

ANOTHER ONE - ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE IT !

LACE NO-WIRE BRA
$38.50

ITEM #201576
POLYESTER / COTTON
HAND WASH
IMPORTED
4 HOOK & EYE CLOSURES IN BACK
CACIQUE, EXCLUSIVELY BY LANE BRYANT

THE ONE I WAS LQQKING FOR - THAT ITTY BITTY GOT ! AND IT EVEN COMES IN AN A CUP ! :-)

THIS WAS AT JCPenney.com

Toasted Almond
White
bra calculator
glossary

Warner’s wirefree bra boasts smooth contoured cups with a light natural lift and innovative back-smoothing fabric that eliminates unsightly bulges.

light natural lift
sculpted back for more coverage and smoothing
smooth contoured cups
nylon/elastane
washable
imported
manufacturer’s style #1375

WARNERS BRA - THAT ARE ITTY BITTY's PICTURES -

SO FAR ........ THE A CUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE THRU THE INTERNET. THEY HAD NONE IN THE STORE !
Duluth Plastic Surgeon