Who Doesn't Love Boobs?

I had a baby in 2009 and lost what little breast...

I had a baby in 2009 and lost what little breast tissue I had. I felt very self-conscious and always bought push-up bras and shirts that hid my flat chest. I had my surgery 4/24/12. I chose 325cc silicone implants (Allergan Natrelle style 20), HP, smooth and round. I wanted a natural look and that's definitely what I got. I went from a 34A to a 34DD and couldn't be happier! I finally feel like a woman! :)

Wanted to add that I went under the muscle with...

Wanted to add that I went under the muscle with the inframammary incision.

I spoke to my surgeon today and my next...

I spoke to my surgeon today and my next appointment has been moved up to mid-January. I was originally told that until it had been a year after surgery that he wouldn't consider a revision just because that's the time window that they prefer to leave for the healing process. I called back again today and spoke to my coordinator, she understood how I felt and did recognize that at about 6-9 months most would say that the healing process is complete but they prefer the 1 year mark. She said that my surgeon knew that I was unhappy and wasn't pleased so he would be willing to talk about my options with me and ultimately if a revision was what I felt was necessary then he'd do it.
I feel so relieved because I was feeling like they didn't understand where I was coming from but I'm happy he is willing to understand my perspective. :)
I'm thinking that I might need to discuss a small change in size on the left side. I have a rib on that side that pokes out just slightly so that also pushes up the implant as well as it being on the heart side. So I'm thinking if I go to a slightly smaller implant like a 300cc or so it'll help to balance it out on top and then the bottom can be nice a full with the pocket opened up!

I'm meeting with my surgeon to discuss my revision...

I'm meeting with my surgeon to discuss my revision surgery and schedule it too so that's not too far away!. It's not a huge deal but I'm uncomfortable with having 2 boobs that I feel are pretty opposite of each other. Thank you for all the kind comments! I do appreciate it!
My revision will be costing my $2600, and looking to drop lefty and create more lower-pole fullness to match my right side.
I'm also adding a few new photos too but nothing has really changed! :P
I can't wait for BooBieFul! :D
Dr. Wade Kubat

Dr. Kubat and his team at St. Luke's Plastic Surgery Associates are fabulous! They're very attentive, great with pre and post-operative care! I'm having some issues with my left implant, it's not dropped yet (at almost 8 months post-op..eek) and they've been great about working with me, aggressive massage firstly, then we're going to explore the options. He understood what I wanted and always invited me to ask questions. I liked that he always gave his professional opinion and would also explain why. I found them online and had my consultation, I'd recommend to anyone looking for an augmentation. :)

Have you already scheduled your revision?
You look awesome!!
Your breasts look beautiful! You have such a beautiful shape, congrats!
No way do I believe you had a baby?! Your tummy looks perfect, now you have the Breasts to match, you look HOT!
Thank you Karen! I got lucky and bounced back but also did my best to do some exercising too!
Did you post somewhere else about wanting a revision? I think they look amazing.
I was reading her update from today on revision. I thought they looked amazing too which is why I asked
I was looked a little more closely at her picture and you can see that her one implant hasn't fully dropped, it's higher than her other one. You can notice it a lot in the picture of her wearing the bra. Klove, hopefully this makes you feel better that for the time being we couldn't notice any issues. I think you look great!
Hey thank you ladies! :) You can see how the pocket is closed up on the bottom making it too narrow to fall down and fluff out on the underside, completely opposite of the right side. I spoke with my PS today and he said that all I will need is a pocket revision which will just help to open up the pocket and cut away any excess scar tissue. So it should be minimally invasive and a fairly quick recovery as well!
Why are you having a revision? I think they look great now??
You BA looks great!
Thank you! :)
I hope mine turn out like yours!! I am also getting 325cc's and am a similar size to you post op! Can't wait-- only 8 more days!
Aw, congrats and best of luck! :)
Wow, they look amazing! My shape is similar to yours, and would love a result like yours. I think they are the perfect size. What sort of height/weight are you if you don't mind me asking? It's just that I'm pretty petite and am working out what size I want.
Hey thanks, no I don't mind that you asked. I'm 5'7" and 135lbs. :) Hope the helps!
Thank you :). What did your surgeon say about the one that hasn't dropped as much? Will it drop eventually?
He is optimistic about the massage he said he has had patients where it's taken over a year in the left breast especially. I'm pretty sure I'll need a slight pocket adjustment though.
I hope it sorts itself out. The thought of things coming out less than perfect is what scares me about having a BA.

You look great! Thank you so much for sharing.

Thank you!