Think Before You Cut - Duluth, GA

I had a full TT due to the previous liposuction 10...

I had a full TT due to the previous liposuction 10 months ago from a NON-certified doctor. Don't know what I was thinking not doing more research but what's done is done. I interviewed 6 doctors before finding the one I used. He was highly credited, mutliple awards, recognized by his peers.

I am 2 wks out so far and can honestly say I miss my old uncut body. You can't go back once it's done. Think long, workout, do whatever you have to do and know without a shadow of a doubt surgery is the answer. With all the confidence I had in my doctor, my scar is high, the edges are not looking pretty (dogears) and no one tells you that your pubic hair will be 2 inches higher. My scar and hairline are above my underwear which is a huge letdown.

The recovery is MAJOR. Have support and help and lots of patience. I can't say I hate it, but I definitely don't love it. Its not as glamorous as most would think. Its permanently altering your natural shape.

He's very recognized in this particular surgery. Does tons of them and tries to make straight line incisions rather than the traditional bicycle or bullhorns. Staff is wonderful.