Post op day 6 - mother of three - Duluth, GA -

I'm a mother of three. I have a set of twin girls...

I'm a mother of three. I have a set of twin girls 12 and a son that is 5. Once I gave birth to my daughters I never went back down to my original size. I am currently 209lbs and is trying to at least see the 100's again before my surgey. I've been wanting a tummy tuck for years and I finally decided to get one. I chose Dr. Nakano because he perfomed a tummy tuck on my best friend and her results were amazing. I was so impressed with his work and she bragged about him and his staff so much. Me and my other BF decided to take a ride to GA for a consultation and we both were impressed with him and his staff. What I Iiked most was his honesty. His staff was very nice and professional and they made us feel welcomed from the moment we walked in until we departed. I'm so excited to finally be getting my surgery done! I just pray that God blesses me with exemplary results and that this surgery is successful and I have no complications at all.

Im excited WE are month away from the flatside
your going to look awesome.
How do you post pics on here? My profile just gives me the option to put one pic. Can't wait to see how it turns out for you!

So today im starting a new journey. I'm...

So today im starting a new journey. I'm approximately 1 month away from my surgery and I want to lose a few more lbs before my surgery date. Im currently 209lbs but would love to see the 100's again. So my goal is to lose 10lbs before my surgey. I would love to drop to190lbs but I want to set a realistic goal. So starting today I plan to walk and jump rope everyday. Jumping rope is not as easy as it was when I was younger. Prayerfully I can stay motivated and get the job done!

Welcome to the community:)

May 9th is right around the corner! I'm SO excited for you....are you having lipo done or just the tt? I'll be watching your journey :)
I'm having TT, Lipo, and muscle repair!! Can't wait!

I haven't been posting much lately because i've...

I haven't been posting much lately because i've been trying not to think about the procedure that much. But now my time is near and im excited. My pre-op is this coming friday and now im starting to realize how real this surgery is. Im not really nervous yet but im just praying that Gob blesses me to have amazing results and there will be NO complications at all! Now that this school semester is over I am getting a little antsy. My friends and family have been great supporters and im truly blessed to have them in my life. I have been walking just about every morning and have picked up the pace a little with my jump roping so im praying that I can lose a few more pounds before my surgery. I haven't lost any pounds yet which is a bummer but I do feel that I've lost inches so im not going to complain. Anyway ladies we're on our way to a new and improve body and I wish you all well during your surgery.
Girl I'm feeling the same way I also have my pre-op on Friday good luck!!!!!

So it's the first of may and im trying not to be...

So it's the first of may and im trying not to be anxious but im ready to join the flat side. My Pre op appointment is friday and im patiently counting down the days. You ladies give me inspiration. Im still cutting back and walking every morning during the week. I wish I could get down to the 100's before surgery but im not sure how successful I will be. God's will I may be able to achieve my goal.
we are on the countdown for real..... I am four days away
wishing you luck and good recovery
Im trying to lose as well. Keep the good habits and your body will have no choice but to respond.

Well ladies after today I only have three days...

Well ladies after today I only have three days left until surgery and I can't wait! Im so overjoyed because I have so many friends and family who are supporting me and are willing to do things for me while im down. Today I dropped off my prescriptions and will be cleaning my house and preparing for my house guest. I have so much running around to do I don't know where to begin. Let the journey begin and may God be with us all!
I look just like you. I'm having my ett on May 10 with Dr. Kierney....I'll say a prayer for you. Good luck and God Bless.
Girl we're almost to the flat side! I'll pray for you as well! I can't wait!
Im 2wks PO from tt with Dr Nakano.. he's really great and so are all the staff!! I have nothing but positive things to say about them. My tummy is healing nicely.. I'm super happy! I know you're in good hands so you'll do great! Happy healing!

Well ladies im down to the wire and this is my...

Well ladies im down to the wire and this is my last day with this jelly belly! I've been cleaning and preparing my house throughout the day. My prescriptions have been picked up and I have a few more errands to run. Im not nervous as of yet which is a good thing and I pray I don't get nervous. I can't believe this day has finally come. I have to be there at 7:30am and surgery will begin at 8am. Lord im just praying that all goes well and I have NO complications at all! Well catch me on the flat side!
I'm right behind you on friday...Good luck tomorrow! I will pray for a speedy recovery! Xoxoxo

I must say things turned out great! My family and...

I must say things turned out great! My family and friends have been so good to me! To God be the glory! I haven't seen my stomach yet but I already can tell the difference. My PS and nurses said I'm about 2 or 3 sizes smaller with swelling. I haven't had much of an appetite at all but my mom is making me eat now and I feel better and have more energy. Congrats to the other ladies and I hope ur healing well.
Congrats. It is nothing like I expected. I guess staying n top of the pain meds. I have looked once at my stomach but I'm feeling like I have a cramp in my upper neck.
Congratulations I can't wait to join you all, soon very soon, can't wait to see pictures, happy healing :)

Today I go for my post op and I'm excited! I...

Today I go for my post op and I'm excited! I haven't really seen my stomach yet but the quick glimpse I had was very pleasing! I have no regrets thus far and I can also say that it hasn't been as bad as I thought. Well I'll post some pics this evening! Good luck to u ladies in waiting! To God be the glory! Without him this wouldn't be possible
Glad you're on the flat side. I love Dr Nakano... he did my surgery as well & I'm very pleased! Can't wait to see your pics! Happy healing

Loving the new me!

Loving the new me!

Recovery is going great! Sometimes I feel faint on and off but other than that I'm able to stand up straighter sometimes. Im getting around and my friends and family are the best. Happy healing everyone!
I'm one day behind you. I'm struggling a bit with some infection and pain. You look awesome! I looked exactly like you before my ett, I also have twin girls that are 12. I never could get my stomach down after their birth. I had to have the fleur de lis tummy tuck...it's been very grueling, I'm hoping I have no regrets but right now I'm questioning my decision???
Amazing, I'll be there soon
You look fantastic! Happy healing

Loving my decision!

So today I am feeling about 85% to 90% better. I was supposed to go back to work but after I talked to God about it he made it clear that I needed some extra time so i'll go back on Wednesday. I was very skeptical about having this surgery because I didn't know what it was gonna look like since I was a heavy set girl. I must say that im so glad that I went through with it! Today was the first time I looked at my body in the mirror and smiled! :) I can't believe it! I'm on the flat side! My surgeon and his staff are the absolute best! They made me feel so comfortable. So now everyone in the family is trying to find out what's going on with me and what type of surgery had. They're extra nosey and always trying to find out where I get money from. I pray nobody says the wrong thing to me because I don't want to go off on anybody. Anyway happy healing realself fam!
Thank you ladies!! So far so good!
Sorry to hear about your infection and I'll say a special prayer for healing in your body. Those twins will do it to your body and after they were born my body went downhill from there. Some of it was my fault as well to be truthful. Im sure everything will workout just fine. If you can post pics! What is your PS saying about your infection? How long afterwards did you get infected?

New pics

I think you look amazing did you have drains
Csn I ask you what exactly did you get done I know a tummy tuck any lipo on your upper stomach
You look great!

2 Months Post Op

Yesterday I made 2 months post op and I must say im healing went well but the swelling is so annoying! Im getting around very well and I just started swimming lessons yesterday. I haven't started back working out because I don't feel that im ready but I will start within the next two weeks. Since I had my surgery my confidence level is through the roof. I can't wait to work out the rest of my body so everything will be as I want it.. This surgery was one of the best decisions I have made and Im so thankful and blessed to have friends and family to support me as they did! Will post pics soon!
You look amazing! You are such an inspiration to me!
Congratulations!! You look amazing.

New pictures..

You look GREAT!!
Wow you look amazing, I love to see bigger women results on here because I'm am a bigger girl and praying for good results , Happy Healing
Thank u!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Nakano was my girlfriends PS and he did an amazing job on her body. When I went for my consultation I was very impressed with him and his staff. He was straight up with me from the beginning and I like that about him. He didn't make it seem as if I was going to have the belly of a super model but that he could make me look great and much better. I must say I was pleased with the facility and its cleanliness.