Breast Lift & Augmentation with Dr. Mike Song - Duluth, GA

I can't begin to say enough positive about Dr....

I can't begin to say enough positive about Dr. Song, ALL of his staff, and my beautiful results! I have wanted to have implants since I was 18 years old (now 42) but finally decided to set the money aside to go through with my dreams.

After losing 100 lbs and breast feeding 3 children it was time to achieve my dream. My poor body was starting to sag, I looked like a piece of crayon art that had gotten too hot in the sun... everything was running towards the bottom of the page. I swear if I did not wear an underwire my nipples might slide out from under the bra. It was a scary thought.

After MUCH research, I found Dr. Mike Song at Prima Center for Plastic Surgery in Duluth, GA. Sending the email to Wanda was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. Dr. Song was completely honest with me about the size that I could obtain with out looking like I had soccer balls placed on my chest. He told me that I would be best with ??? cc's. Well cc's meant nothing to me and I could not even BEGIN to see that in my mind and I told him so. His question was simple, "What size do you want to be or what look do you want to achieve?"

"I want to walk out of here looking like I did when I came in except with out having a bra on," was my reply. "Oh, and I do not want to look like someone cut a ball in half and place a piece on each side of my chest!"

He said, "I understand."

I woke up on the afternoon of the 28th with the most BEAUTIFUL breast ever! The pain was so minimal. I had a full breast lift and silicone implants on Friday and was back at work Monday morning!!! Granted I work a desk job but I only missed one day. I have been at work every single day since then. When the bandages came off at one week there was so little bruising that you could hardly tell I had surgery.

I am so overwhelming happy with my surgery that if I could walk around without a shirt to show off this beautiful work I would! LOL

I guess you can tell that I am not one to spare words. However, when it comes to Dr. Song and his staff, I do find myself at a loss for all the best words to say! I wish I could find all of the right words to express my gratitude and respect for everyone.

I will add a whole string of before and afters later. Any questions? DO NOT hesitate to ask!

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are happy with your results and your PS. I love your description of melted crayon art...many women can relate to this feeling. So now we're all wondering how many cc's you ended up getting? Enjoy going bra-less!

Happy to hear! Would you be willing to share photos?
Oops duh....just read your last sentence!

Here are the pictures

Healing is going great!!! I am adding 4 pictures. Before surgery, right after surgery, after 2 weeks out when most all of my stitches came out, and today (July 30, 2013) week 5.

In picture three you can see that the right side is very tight and higher. Dr. Song said when he sat me up during surgery that breast started dropping. He put internal stitches in so that the pocket had a chance to stabilize.

In picture four you can see that the right side is starting to round out and become more even with the left. The left is so beautiful and it will not be very long before they match perfectly!

I love my new body! This is the way I always wanted o look. Thank you for the help Dr. Song!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Tech Challenged

Sorry, I am a little challenged on here. Here are the rest of the pictures.

If you don't mind me asking you what size were you preop and what size are you now? I keep feeling so conflicted about my choice not to have implants
I do not mind at all. I went in as a 34/36 DD I came out the same size but I do not require a bra anymore. :) After gastric bypass (100 lbs down) and breastfeeding 3 children, I just had saggy droopy skin left. I told my doctor I wanted to look like I did when I walked in wearing my bra but I wanted to walk out without it. That is exactly what I got! I am wearing the exact same bras that I wore before surgery. There just was not enough substance left inside to do a lift only. I have have silicon implants. I really love them! I look better than I EVER have.
Thank you BethH. Yep that is the description I use because that is what I "looked"like. They are so beautiful now and I wish I had done this years ago. I have no clue how many cc's I got. Dr. Song tried to explain that to me but that is like trying to explain how much time I have for internet useage on my cell phone. I just told him, "I want to look like I did when I walked in here in a bra but I want to walk out the same size without one!" Dr. Song gave me that plus more than I ever imagined. I thought I would be so scared I would be afraid to show them to anyone other than my husband. Well I was wrong! The scarring is so minimal at 5 weeks that I imagine they will fade even more over time and be almost unseen.

First Date with my Husband After Surgery

Last night, 8/23/2013 was my first date with my wonderful husband since surgery. We have a 5 year old and do not get away often but last night was wonderful! I bought a scarf dress last summer without trying it on. Brought it home and could not wear it because you can not use a bra with it and my breast were so saggy they fell out the bottom of the top. I cried but i kept it for "Later!"

Well last night was later! I got to wear my dres for the first time! I wore if out to a evening festival and my husband could not keep his eyes off me. Not to mention I had people stop me to tell me how beautiful I looked. I was so overwhemled. I really need to learn how to take a complement but instead I would just brush them off and say it was the gastric bypass and breast lift. After the 4th or 5th time I was stopped I started to realize I was really a "NEW PERSON!"

I am just so thankful for this new body and a second chance at life. In the meantime I will try to learn to take a compliment and just say thank you!

hope you're doing well a year post-op. Is it just me or are the pics gone? I have my consult with Dr. Song tomorrow and can't wait!!
I had my post op with Dr song 2 days ago (10/17) He is amazing. I am extremely happy with my results, and with the staff there :)
I hope you are still doing well. Dr. Song and the staff are so WONDERFUL. I love them all so much and the EXCELLENT work that I am trying to get a tummy tuck now! Up date us when you can.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Sorry, I did it all in one spot. Dr. Song and the love of his work is ALL listed above. My husband always says, I talk too much! Here is the proof.