"Over 50" BL/BA - Duluth, GA

I am an active 52 yr old in very good health...

I am an active 52 yr old in very good health (5'4", 120 lbs). My activities include running, cross-fit training and I am an equestrian in the sport of Dressage. I was a saggy 36C. Had BL and silicone implants under the muscle, 235cc. While I am glad I did it, there are certainly some ongoing "challenges" in my recovery. I guess I don't recuperate as quickly as I did when I was 30. I'm not sure yet how my final results will look. I would love to hear stories and results from others my age. I don't think I have the confidence yet to add any photos.

Feeling good and ready for a beautiful weekend

First of all, I want to thank those of you who continually post comments and share about your journey. Although I have not posted much, you have no idea how much your posts have helped me, and I'm sure others as well :) I still have not posted any photos, which I really need to do because I would welcome the input/experience/advice. My PS and I are in agreement that a minor revision is going to be needed so that we are both satisfied with the results, but we are not completely in agreement what that revision will be yet ;) I am now at 10 weeks post-op and still have a minor healing issues going on (a spitting stitch that just won't close, but it is very tiny now). And just in the past couple days, I have developed a Mondors Cord under the left breast, but that too shall pass.

But, the weather is beautiful here in the North GA mountains, the leaves are peaking, and I'm going to be outside all weekend enjoying it as much as I can! A fire in the fireplace tonight with a glass of wine, a 6-mile jog in the morning, then a motorcycle ride in the afternoon with my husband. No more obsessing over my current results. I finally came to the realization that I must accept what I have now because I can't do anything about it for a little while, but also that I CAN do something about it later (hopefully end of January), and it will all be fine! Besides what I have now is better than they were before. So, thanks again to all of you, and I hope that at some point I will be able to be as helpful to someone as you all have been to me. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Prima Center for PS

I really like my PS and his staff. They are all very warm and encouraging, and made me feel very comfortable with my decision at my age. My Pre and Post surgery questions were answered completely, but I do feel like my PS could be a little more informative regarding post-care. I know it is my responsibility to ask questions, so I have always taken my list with me. He is very patient to answer them all and I never feel rushed. However, I sometimes wish his answers were a little more detailed or informative. (I guess that's a personal thing for me).