Tumescent lipo Instead of TT Plus BBL- Duluth, GA

I have wanted/needed a tummy tuck since I can...

I have wanted/needed a tummy tuck since I can remember. After three kids, it's definitely time. I also want the BBL to get a nicer shape to my booty. I would like fat transfer on my breasts too, but that's not priority. I have had a couple of consults. The first was with a surgeon re. the TT. The second was with a cosmetic surgeon who said that I could get my desired results w/ smart lipo instead of tummy tuck. Ultimately, I chose the lipo. It was more appealing to me since I wouldn't have such a big scar, and the recovery is supposed to be easier and shorter than with the other. I've paid my deposit and my date is July 8. I'm so excited - I can't wait! Has anyone else had smart lipo vs TT? I'm getting upper and lower abs, waist and low back roll lipo-ed and then the BBL. I want a lot of projection, so I'm wondering how many cc's I should request per cheek. Hopefully I will be able to post before pics soon. I'm just very embarrassed to do it!
We eat the exact same thing. I was told that I may need a tt after my bbl but im praying i don't. I wish you luck on your journey, I'll be watching! =)
Thank you!
Good Luck & Following.. Don't be embarrassed to post pics. We are ALL in the same boat dats de reason y we r on dis website. Post before & after pics so we can send on de compliments :-)

Six days and counting.....

It's getting close! I can't wait!! Like a kid waiting for Christmas!
I'm wondering why I'm not the calendar tho. Thought I was. Maybe my update will add it on there. Anyway, not much update except I think I'm going to have to trade out my waist to get my thighs done :( but they are so uncomfortable. Photos later...

4 days and freaking a little....

This was posted somewhere else a few days ago but I think in the wrong place. So here's a copy/paste of it.

I'm so excited but I keep freaking out! Not about the procedure itself or pain and recovery. I'm not expecting miracles but I'm scared I won't get results anywhere near what I'm hoping for. And it's a lot of money! I'm getting lipo from upper abs, lower abs, waist and low back plus BBL. I'm hoping for a flatter, smoother stomach (not necessarily washboard), smaller waist ( mine is already small compared to my hips), nice rounder butt and hip shape with major projection. But I don't want to be wider! If anything I want my hips smaller! I'm scared I'll end up wider than I am. I don't see how my hips can get smaller since he's not lipoing them. Do they still shape and smooth things out to "match" what is left even without officially lipoing? Like am I going to have this nice waist, great a$$ and then huge hips? I mean please tell me they try to blend in the new with the old. I also wanted a tiny bit off the top of my inner thighs bc they touch and it's uncomfortable. But there's a limit to the amount of areas they can do at once. I'm wondering if they might slightly separate with the butt lift?

I'm going to beg...

I've decided to beg my Dr on sx day to do my inner thighs the teensiest bit. Just a little and they won't touch! If not, then I may have to make a sacrifice and give up my waist for my thighs to get done. Ugh! I don't know! I did take my measurements in a few places so I'll have a before to compare to. My dimensions are: 41, 38, 48

TWO DAYS til Surgery!

Ok getting so nervous! My mind is so scrambled I can't think straight to type so I'm gonna come back to this later. About to make a run to the store. WHAT TO GET! Oh and before pics will be tomorrow night. :)
Are u going to do a BBL wid Smart Lipo? If dats wat ur doing I would love to do this too. Drs normally use traditional Lipo to do BBL's dats why I ask. There are lots of different liposuction's. This is a good idea wat ur doing, I thought about it but I wasn't sure if it could be done wid a BBL. Tanks for de idea :-)

Finally before pics...

Here are my before pics with clothes on. Still working up the nerve to post without clothes pics! Ok, no time right now, will finish when I get settled. Sx in the AM! And a day FULL of DRAMA!
Yes! Tomorrow! I'll let u kno how it goes. I told them if I came out looking the same or worse, I was gonna raise ever living hell up in there! They thought it was funny. Haha my a$$! I'm serious!

Ok finally sitting down a minute

Let me just vent about my day. So everything has happened so quickly. My consultation was on June 27. My preop was the next Monday, July 1st! When they ran my card for the final payment, she didn't deduct my 1000 down payment. So voided it, and redid it. My date is tomorrow, on the 8th @ 7am. I live in GA and my parents are in SC, 5 hours away. We haven't seen them in a few months, and I knew it would be a couple months before I'm ready to drive that far, so we left on Tuesday to go see them. I was supposed to come back yesterday, but had a migraine. So I left this morning around 10. I still had to get my prescriptions filled before 5 and grocery shop. And had to get the doggie b/t 3 and 4. So, I got into town at 3. So far so good. Got the dog, dropped her at the house, and left straight back out. So now on the way to pharmacy.....3:30 dr office calls. My payment won't process! The funds are in lala land, still pending! Ok don't know why they waited till the last second. Told her I'd try to work it out. Called 800 number and they were having "technical difficulty"! So now I'm really freaking out. Deep breath. Dropped off scripts. She said 40 mins. Ok, I can run to the bank. So 3:45 go into bank. Explain situation. The banker said she didn't have the authorization to release the funds. WTF! What the heck is your job then? I burst into tears. Sobbed and sobbed. We couldn't figure out what do do. Called Vanessa back. I let her talk to the banker and we were all trying to figure it out. So finally Vanessa says well don't worry or stress and come on in for surgery. We can just wait for them to release the funds. Whew. Back to pharmacy. 4:45. Meds not ready. Waited for an hour! Just when I thought I couldn't stand it anymore, my sisinlaw came in. I was soooo glad to see her. We talked and I calmed down some. Btw, My hubby was on his way from out of town too. Called me and said the upstairs air conditioner was broken! OMG. So ran home, dropped kids with him, he had been home only ten mins. Run to Walmart. Run thru Walmart. Get home almost eight. Haul in groceries. Put away groceries. Unload truck from six days, four peoples worth of crap. Take before pics while sweating to death cause it's so hot. All I can think is how uncomfortable that's gonna be when I get home from surgery. So, will sleep on the couch tonight. AC guy coming in AM. PLEASE GET IT FIXED AND COOL BEFORE I COME HOME! Oh yeah, forgot to mention - started my freakin period in freakin walmart! So I know this was long, sorry. I'm so out of sorts, I don't know what to do to prepare for tomorrow. I can't think straight. I took my anxiety pill and I'm going to take a long bath. I think I'll wait til the AM to wash my hair tho. I hope I can sleep tonight and don't oversleep! After I hopefully relax, I have a little more to say, and mAybe the no clothes pics. Gotta work up the nerve....
Good luck girl.. Wishing you the best! Hope all goes well I'm excited for you!!!
Goodness

A little calmer now

I'm finally settling in for the night. I plan on getting up at 4:45 and leaving at 5:40. It's at 7 and a little far, plus traffic. I should probably grab a bite to eat as well. Thinking about this is the last night for three weeks that I'll be able to sleep in my comfy bed on my back/sides. I'm washing my hair in the AM since I probably won't get a chance for a couple days. My Dr already told me he wants me to wear it three days without taking it off at all! Oh and I'm going to post my other pics. ???? yucky yucky

More before pics

Here are the last pics. I'm gonna try to rest now. Hopefully I can check in tomorrow! Good night loves!
By the way ur pics r not bad at all. U are already curved, all u need to do is get rid of de fat dats hiding ur curves & ur good.
lol! thanks lady!
Wishing you well. I hope everything goes well and you come home to a household that is less hectic and chaotic as the 7th. You will definitely need your rest. Best wishes BB

in the room waiting...

got my sexy disposable panties on, to match my sexy blue hair bonnet and a nice warm thick robe. waiting, waiting, waiting. nervous, nervous, nervous!
Good luck honey! Can't wait to see your results, hope you get the thighs done like you wanted too!!
Thank U! I Hope I Come Home To A Cool House!
im not quite sure yet. i need to ask him a couple things. i'll let u kno tho!

Wow

Too much pain to type. I'll get back to y'all later
AC got fixed . Hurting pretty bad. Catch up w y'all later. Thanks for the well wishes
Hope your recovering well hun! And hope your AC got fixed!!
Get rest and stay hydrated. It's over,now healing time begins.

No pain no gain I guess

Surgery was great. Took almost 4000ccs and transferred 1000cc per cheek. My pain has been more intense than i expected. I honestly thought the sx would be worse, but not so with me. But the pain when I got home was pretty rough. This morning they told me to double up on the meds. I have lupus, so things are magnified with me and my body is very used to hydrocodone. I can tell a small difference , mostly in my waist. I'm supposed to wear this garment for four days straight b4 removing it, and then only for a five minute shower. The lady I talked to had also had this done. She said she would start her shower with her garment on, wash it and an d to her bf to dry in drier while she finished washing.
The female urinal has been a godsend, as well as the face pillow I bought. Now wondering about the other when the time comes. I'm on stool softeners so will have to see. More later....
Speedy recovery

Day after a

Ok so when I'm up and walking, I'm somewhat ok. However I don't have much energy yet so I have to lay down a lot. But since I can't lie or sit on my but it hurts like heck to lie on my stomach. But that's what I gotta do. He did a lot on my stomach and from what I can tell thru the garment, two binders, and swelling it looks good. My swelling is not that bad so far. My boobs are swollen, which it would be nice for that to last. Lol. I'm starting to itch but no scratching! I just added Benadryl to my pain schedule. My doc wants me to leave the garment on til Friday. So once I can remove it and shower, I'll post pics. I'm excited to get a peek!

Btw not Smartlipo

Oh and it wasn't Smart Lipo that I got, it was Tumescent lipo
Happy healing! I'm so glad you said it wasn't smart Lipo anymore! I was a little worried because smartlipo kills the fat cells.
Glad you have ac and you're healing up now.

Does tumescent tighten skin? And oh the. Itching....

Anybody know if tumescent lips tightens skin? I can't remember. I'm trying to walk/stand at least 10-15 minster hour. Boy and I'm itching. It's sooooo not comfortable lying on a PAINFUL stomach. If the pain subsides, then the not using of my butt should get much better!

Last thought for the night.

So far I can't tell anything bc I'm so wrapped. But I have a disgusting b4 butt pic that the dr tookand one after the procedure before wrapping. Trying to see some changes.

Goodnight loves! Thanks for riding wit me on this journey.
Are you kidding me your @SS look good so far. Get rest and remember to stay hydrated. To answer your question your skin is elastic and will shrink somewhat, A lot depends on genetics. The skin does retract but there is a limit. it depends on skin tone and age again good old genetics. Hope this helps.
Thanks Bella. I'm trying to adhere to orders very strictly.water, fruit, protein shakes, all that. Hopefully it was a good sign that he kept telling the nurses how good my skin was. He was also blown away bc they had never seen someone handle things so well during the procedure. It hurt after tho, but not as bad now, only the itching. Getting up is hardest bc I gave to lie on my tummy.
Take benedryl and use arnica gel,it feels soothing when it is in refrig because it's nice and cool. You women are amazing to do a million areas at once. I am the opposite. I do 1 area at a time to see how i heal. I wish i did it all at one time. ;( Take care and keep me posted

5 days post op

Today is about the same. My draining was over after day two I think. I was finally able to shower yesterday. Twice, in fact. That's a whole other story. I'm pretty bruised underneath garment but not nearly as bad as I thought I would be. I have been doing the arnica, bromelain regimen. My tummy does look flat w/ garment on. But I look so nasty under there. The skin is loose and yucky and squishy. The doctor was impressed with my skin, what ever that means so hope that's a good thing. OH PLEASE LET THAT START TO LOOK BETTER! My booty is rounder, although I can still see dents on the sides ( as my hubby calls them) and the chunks underneath my cheeks. But my waist is smaller. I'm still soooo freaking sore and itchy and antsy. Like I just have to jump out of my skin. Anyway, I'm going to complain a little. More. I'm kind of miserable and bored. It's hard to do anything while lying on tummy. My muscles kill me! My elbows are getting rubbed. There is no happy medium between walking (which I can only do for so long bc I'm so exhausted) and lying on tummy. Currently I am kneeling to type, but that can only last so long. Ok so far my best purchase has been the female urinal - so easy to pee! Anyway, going back to being bored again. I'm tired of not being able to do anything. Oh and I can't bend, hope that's normal. Lol. Any ideas on things I can do? I don't feel like leaving the house or being seen. My face is swollen up like a pumpkin!!
Hang tight NO PUN INTENDED. ;)
Lol thanks Bella! And yes, my pubic Area is very swollen as well! Wonder if I should be concerned ab the facial swelling?
I am curious and i can't find anything on facial swelling. Definitely call doctor and ask him. Everyone is different but i just never heard of this side effect,I understand breasts may be swollen and all areas where you had lipo. but facial swelling goes along with facelifts,neck and chin. hmmmmmmmmmmmm lemme know what they say

Quick pic

Your pic from today looks great! Your waist is definitely smaller. Hang in there!
Thanks so much!

Day 6 postoperative

Today was kind of rough. For some reason I had a ton of pain. I'm lovin my waist but without clothes, I still see the squarish parts on my hips/butt area which I hate. I see decent improvement on back shot. But my front and side looks NASTY, NASTY! Yuck. Omg I hope that looks better in the end. Swelling sucks. I kinda freaked when I stepped on the scale just now and was 10 pounds more than wen I went in. Then I was like, duh. Swelling, lol.
Thanks Bella and Gottabooty! A little encouragement goes a long way.
Once swelling is gone go down itll look better
Everything looks already better though

A few pix

Feeling so much better today! My garment is getting a little
Loose so hopefully they will give me another tomorrow

And it's back...

Oh man. Here comes the pain again. Going along just fine and BAM it's back. Ugh. Out of hydrocordone too. Yay me. The waiting game is hard. I can't wait to see final results. Until then, I'm going to obsess over every funky thing. Like I have some hard lumps in my back and one hip is rounder than the other. And I have like a ledge u can see from the side. I'll try to put a pic of it.

Oh yeah

I wanted my cheeks to tuck in nicely and obvious at the top of my thighs. :(. That is not a good pic at all.
Thank you for sharing. I see the difference in your updated pics,it's coming,slowly but surely. I hate the waiting game too,26 days post-op and i feel like i have plateaued.

Garments - butt in or out

What y'all think?
Bella you look amazing! I'd certainly take that plateau. I want my arms done too. And thighs. My thighs are too friendly and rub when I walk. Hate that. Thanks for always being so sweet and always giving encouraging words. :)

1st post op

So tomorrow is my first post op (7 days) visit. Not very much pain today, yay. Been eating Benadryl like candy for itching tho. I don't think I look much different but will post pics tomorrow if doc takes some after ones. I ordered an ab board thingy today. Not sure if I need it or what it's for (except to make garment snugger) but it was 17 bucks, well 25 after shipping. Anyway...ttyl
Thank you! My thighs rub now at 43! i will do abs,waist and butt, later legs maybe because i already had lipo on them 18 years ago and i just need cellulite to be gone but i will NOT do cellulaze. I guess i will look funny,great from head to a@@ and thighs like crap,lol! Oh well. You are truly healing nicely and we all just need to learn to have PATIENCE. But i have none! ;)

Post op visit seven days after

My visit was today. It's an hour away so I had to lie on my stomach the whole way. I am NOT trying to do anything to damage my booty fat! Luckily we were able to take one of our vans so it had a nice long seat for me stretch out on. Anyway, doc was pleased with my progress. Took some after pictures, I'll post later. The change but before and after really is amazing. I couldn't believe it. I was so ashamed to see my before pics, they just look so disgusting. My pain is much much better. Can get by with Tylenol most of the time. With me having lupus, the healing process is quite a bit longer and more intense than someone without it. Ok. So the dr visit wore me out. I'm going to take a nap. Oh and he told the nurse to order me a new garment in a smaller size. I'm thinking how the heck am I gonna get this big ole butt in a smaller one? I have enough trouble with this one! One more thing. I am super duper swollen today. My feet and ankles horrible and I can barely bend them. Also my fingers and face. When I woke up this morning, one side of my face was way more swollen than the other - my eye was barely open. Guess it was from how I slept that fluid built up more on one side. Weird tho. Actually my entire left side is more swollen than the right. I go back in three weeks for an ultrasound massage. Anyone familiar with this? Does it hurt? Ttyl
I know what u mean. Now I'm like damn I need my boobs arms and thighs done to match the rest of me! What is cellulaze? Oh and I don't know the meaning of patience! Lol

Best garment for best price...

Who has good quality garments at reasonable prices? Anyone, anyone?
cellulaze is the new cellulite craze that works 50%&that result is not high enough for me to deal with 6 months of numbness,pain,vericose veins,lumps,bumps,more wrinkles&sometimes more cellulite. not worth it to me. the negatives outweight the positive. I will keep my cellulite on legs&rejoice in my cellulite. lol. i lived with it this long. as long as live i will Never believe theyr is a cure for it!
Yuck. That doesn't sound worth a crap! Yea cellulite is a b!7(@$. I have terrible varicose veins -inherited from Both sides of family. I would loVe to get some of the worst of them done.
there not theyr sorry for typo

Just a little venting....

Omg! My sx was 8 days ago and I'm still very sore and uncomfortable. Not to mention the awful swelling. Blah. I'm lazing around bc I don't feel like doing anything cuz I'm tired. I have 2 choices. Stand or lie down. And of course driving is out. I am not gonna do anything to mess up my booty! Oh and I just scratched my butt and then was like omg what if I killed fat cells!?! Lol..... Hopefully not !
One more thing - I'm so bored! What can u do while on ur belly? But I keep reminding myself it's worth it in the end.
You look AWESOME!! I think we have similar before pics (a$$). I had my surgery July 10th, I have so much swelling it's hard to see what my results are... I had a lot of dents and dimples pre op (stretched skin), I was told that a traditional butt lift works best for that. I'm happy with what the bbl achieved!
Girl I luv ur projection! That's what I really wanted but didn't quite get it.
Lie on your belly and make snow angels,lol!!!! Just rest. All you can do is be patient and follow post op care instructions so you heal properly. Walk. I can't think of much to do ;( Sorry you're SO BORED!!!!!!! I am BORED of waiting too!!!!!!!

Not much news

The view is still the same, neck is still stiff, body still sore, elbows still feeling raw. Woke up with a migraine and was in bed til 2:30. My hubby did drive me to the store today after I felt better bc we had no groceries! We weren't gone long but dang it wore me out. So back to rest I go. But to be honest, I have to rest a lot anyway on a daily basis even w/o sx. .
Thank you! ;) We both have some amazing transformations! I'm feeling you on the crazy itching!! I've been going through it...

I just dont get it

This might be stupid but I just don't understand how any transformation is going to take place other than loss of date. I know about swelling, but is it really enough to make a difference? And what's this about fluffing? Is that a myth or what? I have a few little spots that I hope fill in, smooth out or whatever. Is there a chance of that? And how do you ask doctors your question?

Duh.

*fat not date. And I figured out how to ask the dr.s. Duh. :)
Ask the doctor's here about the fluffing. They will respond in 2 days or so. No question is unheard of. ;)
We're so impatient,it's not funny! I told you i feel like i plateaued. I so understand your frustration.
it will change by 6 months. Trust and believe. I am only 4 weeks and it feels like 4 months. But i have a ways to go.

What if I need a touch up or redo?

How much can i expect to pay? I know it's very early on, but the bottom, underside of each cheek looks flat from the side view. This part is soft but the round part above is hard. I'm really hating my side views. I don't even want to post pics. I'm really hoping that it will look a little better when the top softens up.
Thanks for update. You can't do any revision for 3 months and best to wait 6 months if it's the same area. It's only 11 days,i think you should give it til 6 weeks or more to see if it fills in. I'm sorry you're not happy with the side view and it's soft and hard,this sounds very normal for healing however,it may not look like it. Again,just give it time. Try to be patient. I hope you don't have to do a revision,not sure the cost but it depends what your doctor feels he has to do.

My discomfort is slowly

Easing off. I am still very tired though. And soooooo swollen. Doc is sending me a new garment a size smaller (medium). Not sure if I'll be able to get it on or not! The new one is calf length, we're hoping that will help with my knees swelling. It's much easier to take a shower now. My stomach is not as flat as I want it and is a little wrinkly. Yuck. Hopefully it is just swollen and has more tightening to do.
I am optimistic in 3 months you are gonna love your abs and in 6 months you will be happy. It's really early in the game to tell if you need a revision/touch-up or if it will stay wrinkly. Keep you r head up ;)
I love u Bella! I'm going thru garment drama right now! Will post later.
:) you're such a sweetheart. OXXO

Garment drama

I have gone on a mad mission for garment info! A lot of info came from a couple of RS members who I should give credit to. If I can remember who they are, then I will let y'all know. First of all, for BBLers, butt in or butt out? Well there are a hundred different views on this. Personally, I didn't feel that the regular butt in garment from the Dr would squoosh my butt or negatively affect my end results. In fact, I certainly see the need for the compression. On the other hand, I liked how the butt out garments seem to lift and shape nicely. So which to choose? I chose both. I wear the regular garment with the butt out one over it. Best of both worlds. Then I was confused about what is a Vedette, what is a squeem, what's the difference bt a cincher and corset, etc. SOMEBODY PLEASE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG. so this is what I've come up with so far. Vedette is simply a brand of compression garment. I agonized over this one, so if I'm wrong, tell me so I can fix this. A cincher is a cincher - gives you shape under clothes. Also advised not to wear cincher alone, as it may cause bulges (i.e. Wear over garment I guess). Now basically a squeem is a cincher made with rubber intended to shape you under clothes but also to lose inches off the waist due to the rubber making you sweat. Its been said that a squeem vest (with straps) is more comfortable than without straps (called squeem vest). Then there are corsets. Now if you've heard and wondered about waist training, it comes in here. There are corsets intended for waist training, and of course corsets meant purely for fashion. Of course, you can still wear a waist training corset for fashion (over clothes). A corset is similar to a cincher in that it has a hook & eye, zipper or some sort of closure on the front. In addition it laces up in the back. Now there are certain features that you look for in a corset, especially when waist training. This type of corset is going to be working hard to trim your waist both on a daily basis and on a long term basis. So it should be pretty hardy and of decent quality. One thing that I can remember to look for is steel bones, at least 20 of them. Also the closure on the front should be extremely sturdy and made of steel (like the hook and eyes). I believe when waist training, you wear the corset for 8-10 hours a day for 30 days. This is something that I am interested in trying, but will wait until my surgeon says I'm good and healed. Now this info is what I have found but feel free to research for yourself. Please don't make any decisions based soley on my info. Will update/ correct as needed. Please add any additional info in the comments if there is something I left out or should take out or add.
WHOA! I just read your garment drama!!!! Definitely get your ps's professional opinion as you do not want to interfere with the healing process. ;) Best of luck.
No worries. I call them about every little thing. I just wanted to clear up some of the definitions. You best believe I won't do ANYTHING til I'm completely healed, plus some! I'm thinking January to start WT if I check out then. Now I've got to see about these ab boards and foam and stuff. Hey do you happen to know any good creams or anything for wrinkles?
pure 100% olive oil is said to be good for wrinkles. Lather your abs up.lol. you can find it at whole foods or walmart.

Facial swelling

I'm 16 days post op and still having facial swelling. This pic is from later in the day. First thing in the morning, it's much worse. I look like a boxer - who LOST!

Facial swelling 16 days post op

Now I can't believe I put that horrible picture up, so I have to put another up to counteract it. Yes, I'm crazy. I can own that!
Well I just figured out I'm s'posed to use the reply button. Hehehe.
Bella, girl, you know you lie, but it's ok! :). I'll take it! Seriously tho, what's the deal with my face.
Boribell, glad to help. If they are going to give you two, then I think you should wait to order. Then you'll have a better idea of size, etc. Plus you'll probably be out of the first one in a week.

Sorry

I just like using my new collage app. It's cool for comparisons. Plus I'm bored;)
Happy Healing, you look wonderful.
Thank you so much gotbooty!
You look great, happy healing - nice to see how I would look with surgery. I have the same body structure, chicken legs and pointy thighs-lol. Thanks for sharing sweetie. You gotta a big booty!!!

The days are running together...

I'm not even sure what day postoperative I am. 17 I think. Anyway, eyes are still swollen but not as bad as yesterday. It's not as uncomfortable to shower, but I still need help getting my garment off and on. My incision sites, I call holes, are healing nicely. Tummy still wrinkly (very) and lumpy. I've been using the ab board, which is keeping my garment from leaving mArks. I ordered another for my back. I like the compression it gives. Also waiting on my foam. Oh and my boobs are killing me! I guess from swelling. I'm not used to having to sleep in a bra - I like to give the girls a break at night, but I have to for now. The longer garment has helped immensely with my knee swelling and they're barely painful at all now. (Did not have knee or thigh lipo, they've just been incredibly swollen and painful). I don't work outside the home, and homeschool my kids, so I'm lucky that I can stay off my butt for as long as I can stand it. I've committed to six weeks, but in all reality, I'll be lucky to do four. Now, I am not sitting at all. And I mean not at ALL! Don't ask about my bathroom trips. Let's just say I'm creative. But anyway, I am getting so tired of being couped up! Hubby drives me to dr, it's a long way. So I lie down on the seat of his 15 passenger van. He's taken me to the store once which was ok. I sat in the back of the car sitting on my knees backwards then. I just am not going anywhere that would require me to sit! I want go to the mall, but if I give out and need to rest, then what? I guess I could stretch out On The bench outside Victoria Secret. That would be a good look, huh? My hubby is a little nuts too, and doesn't want me going out til I'm completely healed. He just doesn't know how long that will be! SOOO once I can sit, I'll be healed as far as he will know. :). We are already supposed to go to an event Monday that I REALLY want to go to, but he's saying no go. We'll see. If we take the van, I can lie down if I get tired of standing. Easy peasy. Depending on who is going to be there will determine how hard I fight to go!

Omg

Ok first of all, I need a haircut.. My hair is short so it needs trimming ab every four weeks. I need my nails done and a pedi. And I need to be waxed. Ok I could wo that for once, but it's not like I can get down there to shave my legs! Geesh then there's eyebrows. Too much. Now about Monday.... Let's just say if the words Nelly and kissing booth are in the same sentence, I'm there. If I have to physically fight my hubby I will be there. And if it's not Nelly, it will be someone almost comparable (u can't beat Nelly unless ur LL, Shemar Moore or someone on that next level). SO I only a couple days to figure out how to disguise swollen eyes hair that's too long and funky nails. Ideas would be great! I can wear a maxi to cover the legs. Maybe sunglasses and a big cute sun hat? Ok that leaves nails. My daughter can do my toes, but I have acrylic and badly need a fill in. What y'all think?

Cropping pics

How do I do that? Need to cover tat.
You're too funny!!!!!!. Chill. lol :) I think it's ok to go out,walking is good for the swelling.

Ugh

Ok so today I had to beeeeeeggg my sister to take me to UPS and the grocery store. By the time I got home I was a walking zombie. Anyway, at least I got out of the house. And I survived. She doesn't drive worth a crap and I was sitting backwards on my knees, so that made it worse! So I got my two new corsets today, yay. And one piece of foam ???? oh and my garment is getting loose, but I accidentally ordered the wrong thing, again, so back to UPS store. Anyway on the subject f garments, I'm gonna copy/paste what I was telling my lovely BellaBesos...Bella u would fall over laughing if you saw me and all of my stuff! I have my butt in garment, below knee to help with my knee swelling. If my ankles get bad, then I have to add those stupid socks. Then I have my butt out garment. Then I have on an abdominal binder ( or two - do not judge!) I just stopped with the third one last week. Yes, I said three binders. Then of course panties with a pad to help with the swelling in my, ahem, lady parts. OH yeah, I almost forgot. I have foam and then an ab board and back board under my first garment. Yes I need it all. Yes it helps. Yes I'm crazy but at least I know it. PS...I have a squeem an corset already, just waiting til I'm ready. And I'm sure I will wear a garment under each of those too. ;).

Anyway that's about all. Oh yeah, I fell off the bed last night and then was scared all night and today that I killed fat cells! And THEN I did the stupidest thing. So over all the crap I mentioned before I usually wear a black wife beater and black panties, so it all blends together. Then I put a sundress on. Well today, I had on white panties with big polka dots and no dress. Not paying attention, I stepped outside to call my kids in. One kid asked, is your mom wearing her panties outside her pants? Anyway. Still embarrassed about that one. ????
And with all that going on you still looking good. :) I just don't know how you managed to fall off the bed? Are you ok? Try sleeping with pillows on both sides so you don't roll off.
OMFG!!!!!!! The hits keep on coming. you sound like me a back seat driver,literally and now you were backwards on knees!!!! I had to laugh. Ok,you are 2 kinds of KRAZZZZZY NO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE??????? Your kids probably said "Oh that's just my mom being silly". Stop Embarrassing yourself and them. LOL. I was over here dying laughing sorry it was at your expense. ;)
Glad I could amuse u! Lol... And I have. I freaking clue how I fell off the damn bed! I kind of landed on my knees somehow and one of my Butt cheeks ended up hitting my heel hard. Couldn't sleep thinking ab my poor fat cells. The funny thing is my son Fell off the bed too. Of course, it was funny when he did it. Not so funny when I did. Lol. He didn't even wake up but climbed back in bed. I had to sit on the floor and figure out what the hell just happened and how the hell I was gonna get up.

Please, please

Mr. Sandman ! Bring me a dream.....

Terrible nights sleep

I could not get to sleep last night. I couldn't get comfortable. Every time I drifted off, I realized I was on my left side just a little and rearranged to be on tummy. Today I swear my left side is flatter/not as curvy as my right! I'm telling you, this damn sx is gonna make me go insane! But it really isn't as curvy....

I told you so

I need to add some new pics. I was looking thru mine and if you look at the one in all black of my waist/hips, you can see that my right hip has more curve. Well, at least I didn't do it in my sleep last night!

Really?

K I know I'm updating a zillion times and it's not even noon yet, but tell me why I'm cool with my butt yesterday and today I'm like WTH!?!? Going into this sx, I was completely prepared mentally and physically ( I knew I definitely wanted to go thru with it, and was prepared for whatever pain came my way). I had all the supplies I needed, plus affairs in order (bills paid, ride home, house prepared). These are the things that we all know. But I was NOT prepared emotionally. Y'all please know if you haven't had sx yet, you will go thru so much emotionally. And it will constantly be changing, which will make you think Ur crazy. It's something you can't be prepared for, but need to be aware of. I was not aware! That's one major thing ab RS. I know I'm not the only one going thru the emotional highs and lows. We all go thru it, and go thru it together.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention...

So day after sx I was fifteen pounds heavier than when I went in. That's a lot of water weight. Now, even tho I'm still swollen, I'm only one and a half pounds above my pre sx weight. Swelling is going down, my face isn't nearly as puffy today. Yay me!
Did you find the right CG yet? Your results are AMAZING, your waist looks so smooth and sexy, I wish my back side looked that smooth and hourglass. I want to have that done in the next year or so, but how long do you have to stay off your bottom? If your laying on your stomach a lot I would recommend lipo foam and a really good comfortable CG to keep it smooth and less painful.
GMBH, hunny don't get me started on the CGs! (I'll post on that later) Thank you for the compliments! As far as staying off ur butt, there are so many different thoughts. My Dr says 2-3 weeks. I've chosen to do at least four, if not six. It is NOT easy! I don't sleep well on my stomach. I do have the foam and it IS comfy. I have an ab board over it too. Keeps my tummy from bending when I'm getting up or down, cuz otherwise it hurts! CG? Sheesh....
I LOVE my CG, I have the marena brand and the material and smoothness it gives is awesome, keep in mind I have been in a CG since March 7th so comfort is a MUST!!!!! Are you off work for 6 weeks? I don't think I could ever do that, the place would fall apart! I would have to roll a bed in my office and work lying down, lol

I think Tuesday is 3 weeks...

It has actually gone a little faster than I thought. Only a little tho. So I was EXTREMELY uncomfortable all day. Especially my lower back. It's killing me! Both my regular pain and lipo pain. It was worse today than it has been the past several days. Weird. And my boobs! Holy crap they are sore and hurt - that hurt like when your pregnant, ya know? What is up with that. My "headlights" are freaking HUGE and soooooo sensitive. I need some damn cabbage leaves! (Anyone who's had their "milk" come in and didn't breast feed knows bout the cabbage leaves.) ok enuff of that. Ok so I need to wash my "main" garment. So when I got out of the shower tonight, oiled and lotion end down, I put one the first CG that I had cut the butt out of. I thought I could wash my other one and let it air dry and just let my butt breathe tonight. Of course I was out of laundry detergent, so sent hubby to get some. But anyway, when I got was putting it on of course I was trying to look in the mirror to see what my butt was doing today. It kind of pooches out, which I like, but then is kinda flat on the way down and then curves back under. Hopefully I'll be blessed with the fluffing to get that little bit of flatness out. That was so not my point. I'm a little ADHD so bear with me. Anyways, during this tie period my husband starts going nuts. I'm still really sore, so I was trying to keep him at bay. That was a chore! He could barely contain himself. Well I may have given in, but I had already taken a shower and ya know its a whole long uncomfortable process and I didn't feel like doing it again. Then I started thinking he was gonna ask for something else and I'm thinking oh shit I SOOOOOOO do not feel like doing that. I mean I can't bend so that would've been awkward trying to keep from being in pain. I finally got him to go to the store before it closed. When he came back, he brought me ice cream. He put a little extra thought into it and got low fat. Tryin to butter me up! Still is too. Poor man. I feel sorry for him . I wrote somewhere about my other surgeries I had to have, so he had to go quite a long time from Feb. til May without any playground time. Anyway, I'm think I'm in the clear tonight bc the neighbor kids are sleeping over. But I know he's gonna keep going crazy over this ass! I just hope my soreness goes away soon! On another note...I tried to massage a little today. Didn't like it much. Whew. Ok so I think I'm done for tonight. Holla at u beautiful ladies tomorrow!
Sorry about your tatas. I hope your pain and swelling subsides soon an so does your hubby.lol!!
Bella he's so excited he can't wait to play. And I'm like OMG leave me alone. And then comes the "I spent all that money blah blah blah". OK BUT it was YOUR kids that tore me out the frame! So yes, you had to fix me. :P And my boobs, I shoulda went on and did them too cuz they hurt so bad. I have to position pillows just right so I can lay down without them touching the bed. I'm just glad my husband is an ass man and not a boob man!
I love the Marena too. That's what my main one that I'm washing is. How far does irs come up in the front? Mine may have shrunk. I want it ti come to right up under my breasts, but it's a few inches below that and makes a little bit if a roll. I can correct it if I get my foam just right, but I was just wondering what everyone else's does. I don't know what I'll do when it's time to stop wearing it. I don't know if I can! And no, I don't work outside the home and am on summer break from homeschooling my kids.

I don't know who...

...told my doc I could fit my fat ass in a Medium garment, but he was definitely wrong! I ordered another in a Large and can't WAIT for it to get here!
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA! Your husband is a riot!!!!!! Throw him a bone lol
I did!

Three weeks

Well, three weeks is behind me today. Three weeks ahead before I plan to sit on my new ass. Not taking any chances on my end. If it doesn't turn out right, it won't be my fault! The garments are so deceiving too. Man I look BANGING in my garment. And then when it comes off, everything just kind of blubbers on out! Lol..not nice and tight anymore, more jiggly. :). But I have a feeling I'll be wearing it for quite a while so hopefully I'll shape into it some. Um if that made sense. And now when I look in the mirror, I only notice what else NEEDS to be done....arms, inner and outer thighs and a little in the hips and a little more projection in my butt. Then put that fat in my boobs, I'll be all set! I'm thinking about Carecredit to get that done. Anybody know anything about that? Or have any better ideas? Hell if I get all that done, I may have to get a job waitressing at the strip club to pay it off! I kno my hunny is not gonna come out of pocket for any more. He's so cheap he squeaks when he walks. I'm surprised I got what I did! Not complaining tho. Glad to have gotten what I did.

I forgot

Oh yeah. I forgot.. I fell a hundred times better today! It's crazy the change in only one day. And my stomach is looking a lot better too. The wrinkles are even getting a little better. I have hope that they will be almost gone with final results. Looking from the side, I'm pretty. Mu upper abs look a little bigger than lower, but I'm hoping it's swelling. And It may just be me that notices. Either way, I feel and look sooo much better with clothes on. That right there is a huge accomplishment.
Where you hiding? I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bella! Welcome back my love! How was ur trip ?
Hola chica i got my Sexxxy back! lol.it was short&sweet I wanna go back. But vegas tix are already booked for sept. how r u?

Been gone a few days

But I'm back. First of all, my boobs don't hurt anymore! Yay! Had to get that outta the way first. Ok second, I finally got outta the house and hit the mall. Racked up on some comfy clothes from Victoria Secret - the sweatpants look good now girls! But no interest in their so called lingerie. Sooooo hit up Fredrick's of Hollywood for a couple of sexy outfits. It's so sad when u walk in the store and they're like omg where have u been...ur such a loyal customer. Ahem. :D
Anyways.... I'm a little lumpy and bumpy which hopefully will go away! Plus I have one significant dent that's bugging me and a huge lump at my belly button which just looks weird. And I noticed a couple days ago that one of my incision sites (adits to be technical) that has been slow to heal was extremely pussy. Gross I know. I doctored it up with peroxide but it still kept coming. Disgusting, yes. I literally had to get in the shower and using the handheld shower head flush out as much of it as I could. When I was done, neosporined and bandaided it up. So I've been nursing it. The pus is better, but it's still red and puffy all around. I have a visit on Tuesday, so will wait til then. Unless I start running a fever. I tried going to the mall yesterday but had too much crap on to try on clothes. So went back today with only a cami inside out so the seams didn't irritate my skin...it is still VERY sensitive and boy shorts. I thought I was going to die by the time I got home. I wanted compression soooooo bad! So I now have on my butt in garment, with foam and ab and back boards, my butt out garment , my squeem vest over that and my binder tops it off. Like I've said before, yes, I'm crazy, but I can own that!
Ok so I'm going to shoot for Jan for lipo on thighs, arms and that bra fat, and whatever else I need at the time (my final results should be by then) and getting my boobs done. Either fat transfer or implants (but scared of being cut and having big scars). So two big challenges : finding a Dr and finding the money! Advice please! Y'all help me out now.....

Oh yeah

So I'm beginning to find it creepy seeing my naked ass when I sign on my page. I think I'm gonna have to take my pics off. Still debating tho....
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're coming over to the arm lipo review. You are doing everything in Jan? I wanted to say keep the pussy incision site DRY and no bandaid!!! let it air out,band aids keep it moist.
I'm hoping for Jan. by then I'll have final results from this, so in case I need any touch ups I can do that too. Plus I need til then to figure out how I'm gonna pay and find a dr. Du know anything ant. Care Credit? Or would it be better to try for a loan or credit card?
OMFG! I just read what i wrote. Excuse me Miss! Pussy,i mean the incision with puss. Most Ps's have their own financing in house,ask your ps and they may also be able to recommend others.

Trying to repost with camouflaged tats

.....redoing pics
Can you please post a naked butt pic im considering this doc...pretty please
Hey
Bella I don't know what forum to jump to since I want the fat transfer to breast. Anyway, haven't been very active on here lately...sorry! Will catch up soon. Xxxoooo
Louis Cole

The front desk was extremely helpful, even after I had to call a zillion times bc I got lost several times and ended up being late. But Vanessa, the consultant, was so awesome, I immediately adored her. She made me feel extremely comfortable ( I mean, it is awkward to bare all in front of a stranger). She also made me feel as if I was not in as bad of shape as I imagined and it would be no big deal to get my desired look. The other surgeon I spoke with seemed doubtful about my results and wanted me to lose weight, which I did not want to do. I like being thick, I just want to be a little smoother and more shapely. Also, Vanessa is almost excited as I am to see the results. She is very patient on the phone and gives me as much time as I need to talk. My pre-op is Monday. I will officially meet the Dr then (we've met in passing). I think my before pics will be that day so maybe I can post then. I'll update as I can. Dr. Cole is awesome, honest, very nice, positive and doesn't rush. He took time to understand what I was looking for and to explain to me what he'd be doing. He was very upfront with me in regards to my having lupus. He let me know that my recovery time would be two to three times longer. He also explained that there was the possibility that I may not have very good results, given the nature of my disease. I was comfortable with him and went forward with the procedure. During the procedure, I was awake but mostly felt pressure, not pain. He took his time and went slowly enough that If I started to feel anything, I just told him and he immediately stopped to numb me more. He told me what he was doing, etc. However I talked most of the time! Of course I thought I was distracting him, but he said I wasn't. I guess I was distracting myself bc the process was pretty easy for me. Staff is amazing and aftercare is great. There were payment issues, but neither on my end nor the Drs end. We had to wait for the bank to release my funds, and the office was very patient with me and reassured me that I would still have my surgery date. I am pleased with my results and Loooove my waist, which wasn't even something I had thought about! He did a great job sculpting. Once my healing period is over, I am considering further procedures with Dr. Cole.