Getting really nervous about this. I can't wait...

Getting really nervous about this. I can't wait until it's over, I think just reading People who says that your going to be in a lot of pain is really making me nervous... Im going to Dr. Seven Williams in Dublin. I have a follow up appointment this Thursday to ask a list of questions.. I can't believe I'm finally doing this for my self. I am 32 years old with a 17 year old.. My stomach just won't go down as the older I get. My daughter said I looked like I was 6months pregnant ( I almost died when she said that) I'll post pics of my be for pics after my followup on Thursday..

Can't wait until this is gone

Thursday hurry up please!!

Welcome to the community.  Don't focus on the pain, that is all temporary and will end.  Try to take a deep breath and focus on how wonderful you will look and feel.

We are all here for you.

Thanks you for the support!!
Good luck!!

Side picture

He did wonders on me, I know you will be happy!
Thank you vee!! Just looked at your profile, you looks so good!! He did a wonderful job.. When you woke up in the recovery room was it hard for you to walk to your car? Did you have to have help walking?
They have you in a wheelchair. You are going to be groggy from the anesthesia. Definitely sore! Take your pain meds!!!!

On my way to see DR. Williams

To I'm going back to ask a million questions and make finale payment.. It's no turning back now. I feel mor confidant and not so nervous anymore, thanks Real self family!! Also seeing another patient pictures vee,who has also gotten work done from Dr. Williams...

Sorry about the typos

Sorry was in a hurry!

No turning back now!!

Seen Dr Williams today, he was so nice as usual. Very caring & knowledgeable he answered all my questions and concerns. Can't wait to see my results so excited now. His staff are so wonderfull felt like family..
Woohoo!

It's almost time !!

OMG! The 20th is coming so soon. I'm existed and nervous at the same time . Only because of how much pain I'm going to be in after.. Just got the last of my supply's. I will be getting all my food a couple of days before on Monday!!
Best wishes to you, I was nervous and excited also, would go back and forth, but day of surgery I looked at belly and was ready to do it, good luck and let us know how you are doing and keep us posted
Thank you Kathy! I will keep you guys posted for sure..
Good luck!

Today is the day !!!

Well I'm a little nervous. Can't wait to get there ... Here's some pictures of what I'm traveling with to make my ride home a little bit more comfortable because I'm going back home to vallejo from Livermore.. I'll be in the mist of traffic, it's also raining so traffic might be horrific.. I also feel like I'm coming down with a cold.. I'm going to tell my nurse I hope I can still do everything.. What I'm bringing.
1.) protein shake
2.) bottle water ( for protein shake)
3.) one of my Pain pills proscribed by my doc ( muscle relaxer)
4.) crackers
5.) walking cane I picked up at cvs for $20.00.
5.) 6 pillows. 4 to lay on and 2 king size to keep me elevated..
7.) little trash can ( incase I get sick)

I put up my tree

I put up my tree so I can have to keep my spirits up while I'm laying on my couch. I'm glad I bought a sectional instead of a sofa.
Good luck for the big day,,
Good luck!
Thank you Kathy!! I think I'm more worried about my daughter having to sit and wait for 5 hours.. The parking out here sucks , and it's raining.

At home feeling great!!

Hello real-self family!! I got threw my surgery great.. I am so please and happy.. Doctor Williams had gotten there to me a little late, the nurses saint someone came a little late and he had gotten backed up. I was a little frustrated because I was so Hungary $ thirsty. But as soon as I saw him I got so existed , and happy. He told me he's not going to rush anything with my procedure.. He's going makes perfect . And that's exactly what he did.. I am not swollen I think it's because I drink a lot of water. The day before I drank 30 bottles of water with lemon in it.. I have my bender on its tight as hell but it's ok.. I'm up walking fine with my back hunched over but other than that I feel no pain from taking my medication as directed.. I would recommend dr Williams to everyone..
glad all went well, so great that you are not in much pain, wow I was, glad you are doing well, get lots of rest, walk around house when you can and keep us updated ! so glad you got this behind you, all forward from here !

Im messed up on the first night

I was feeling so good that I forgot that I couldn't just eat anything. I was so Hungary that I ate 3 pieces of veggie pizza.. Holy SHIT what was I thinking?? Out of all the the reading I've done about the do's and Don'ts of what not to eat. My stomach started to swell up , I was throwing up all night. My daughter was scared and called my doctor at 3am and told him what I did. He told me to take an antibiotic, and drink only clear liquids. The 7up brought me back. I was throwing up for about 7 hours , and holding my stomach so tight because it felt like my ditches were going to bust open. Worst night of my life. I can't believe that I did that. I'm feeling great now still no pain , drinking lots of water with lemon. Eating yogurt , organic low sodium soups & fresh organic carrot juice. Also organic pineapple , and oranges. I also have 100 % whole wheat beagles & cream cheese. I'm drinking about 15 bottles of water a day.. I'm flat as a board..
Thanks for the advice; my TT is in 4 more days. You look so flat, congratulations!
awesome, sounds like other than the pizza problem you are doing great
Thanks vee!! I'm so happy withy results can't wait until Christmas when I'm going to really show off with my little tight red dress. Yes I'll be posting pictures too!! Lol

Sorry about all the typos I can spell!!

Reading everything over its seems like I can't spell. Lol I guess it's the spell check on my phone sorry..
Welcome to the flat side!! You must be so happy!
Thank you! Good luck on everything!! Drink lots of water..

No bruising at all

I went for my first post op my doctors on vacation, she was so amazed that I had no bruising at all from the lipo. She couldn't believe that it was my first post op appointment. I got one drain taken out & my second appointment is next Tuesday. Dr Williams is the "BOMB".. I'm looking so good and flat . I took my first shower today and it felt so good. Here's some pics will update more soon. Remember water is your best friend & I'm only 6 days post op..
Yes I am!! Just posted some pics can't wait until the swelling goes down.. Thank you!!

Finally got to take a shower!!

I'm feeling great , looking great!! I'm so happy with my results. Please lady's drink lots of water, fresh fruts, soups and water with lemon.. Here's some more great pictures and I'm only 7 days post op!!!

What I shower with

Scrub yourself for 3 min with this
You look amazing! Thank you for all your fantastic advice, keep the pics coming. good luck!
Your so welcome!!
You are so welcome!!

Flatter

As each day goes by I'm getting flatter!!
Omg 30bottles ? U look super great:-)
girl, did you say you drank 3o bottles f water,,, wow, what sized bottles please. looking great by the way!
Yes!! drink 3 bottles an hour of the the half liter bottles. Just posted a pic of what I've drank today.

My water routine

Only 3 left. So I've drank 32 today.

Costco

A case of water a day only cost me 35.00 a week from Costco. I am going to the bathroom a lot and buying more toilet paper, but it's worth it. I've always been a health nut so I know how my body will be in the end. I just got pregnant twice and went up to five months and miscarried the baby's. After that it was hard to get my belly to go away because I was so depressed. But know I'm back to my old self.
Wow, that is so cool! Will be stocking up on water! Lol. Sorry abt your past losses. God Knows best. Happy healing
Thank you!! :)
Thank you!! :)

To nights dinner

Tie food!! They made my food with out salt just green onions ginger & basil on top of my lamb, & a yummy tie salad with fresh sweet ginger, and olive oil dressing..

My best friend

Kaiser pharmacy is the best place to get all of your supply's..
I also drink gadarade for my electrolytes
dang that food looks and sounds amazing, I was wondering about that much water myself, are you supposed to drink that much ?
It's ok it helps the bruising go away from the lipo. I drink 3 bottles an hour so I'm good, my skin looks amazing & my incisions heals very quickly.

Feeling great

Tomorrow is my second appointment with my doctor. I'm flat as a board not drinking 30 bottoles of water , was just doing it for two weeks, but now in drinking 3 bottoles a day of 2 qt 1.8 fl oz of the aqua hydrate water. It is electrolyte enhanced water by P.diddy. I'm hoping I get my drain taken out.. I went out this weekend to yoshis in sf to see bobby Valentino I had a great time. I also have a video so you guys can see.
you do look great and that food looks great also !
Thank you Kathy!!
You look awesome!!! I am trying to get my finances in line to have a tummy tuck too. I entered this essay contest that I think I may do well in to win $7500 towards cosmetic surgery. I invested only $40 hopefully I will come out a winner.

Loving my new body

Had my second appointment yesterday. My doctor was so amazed at how good I looked. He asked me. "What have you been doing"? I'm love my doctor so much!! He's a true artist when it come to this. Just received a package in the mail some hot, and sexy shoes!!!
looking hot in those boots !
Thanks Kathy!! As soon as I'm able to get back into the gym their really going to look hot with a long fitted dress to show off my curves!!

Getting flatter everyday

Here's some more pics!!
Thank you!! I feel good two. When you look good you feel good!!
You look great!!
I was laughing when I read your comment about spelling! I felt the same way when I read over some of my own posts/spelling errors - lol. We had our TT's on the same day! You are looking great! When you said you finally showered, did you take an actual shower/shower or sponge bath? I haven't been given the all clear until the tape comes off :( it's killing me! uggh, but I'll be patient. Again, you are healing beautifully. Good advice about the water - I need to get on that better. The funny thing is, I was a water hog before the surgery. It will definitely help with some of my extra swelling. Keep up the good work!!

Looking good & feeling good!!

Every were I go People can't take there eyes off me, even women . I just started back working out with my trainer & I can't believe how much energetic I am. I work out 5 times a week!! I love what dr. Williams has done.

Looking like a new person every day

Eating healthy
When were u able to stand str8 up
I wore this agressive rubber waste cruncher and i could stand up stright After 2 to 3 weeks layer. It Was made out Of rubber. Also there is a silicone wrap made for tummy tucks that If you wrap it around really tight you can stand up stright , but you have to have your drains out befor you can wear Of them.
was it the squeem? i had one of those a while back i actually lost it! i may order another for my stage two garments

trust the process

Its been a long journey But it was well worth it!!!
Love you post and results you look amazing.
Thank you so much!!
Girl u look phenomenal!!!! I tell you AMAZING! Dr Williams did that! My lil butt so sore right now post op day 7 And found myself laying down flat and my pain killers wore off I was in sooooo much freakin pain! But you look beautiful

egressive waist garment

I wear this when I'm out all day. My waist is already small so I don't need to keep it on for long.
Everytime I get discouraged I come to your page. I don't know why. I finally had the opportunity to drive and run errands and when I say I was so swollen and stiff I just came to your page and seen your compression garment post and just made me anticipate my verdette cincher corsets to finally come in the mail. I'm still hanging in there lol! Ttys!
Im so glad that it helps you. I had to do thé Same thing., thats Why un glad that this site was created. Were all family here to let each other see that theres light at thee end Of the tunnel. Your looking good your almost there!!!

loving my new body

I also just had a brest lift with silicone added.
Wow you look amazing! Congrats! =D

happy

Very happy
Great results! I think the water helped significantly! How is your scar on ur TT?
Thank you! My scars are healing well. I've been using bio oil it works great. I Wil post some pics of my scares .
You look great!!! Happy healing!!!!

my waist is a 29

I'm so happy that my waist is a 29. I finally went to get a measuring tape to finally do it. I'll be 6 months soon, that's when I can do Crunches, but Im not sure that I really can. I still dont feel like i can. I think Im going to wait à hear.
You look fabulous! Patient, doctor relationships are extremely important, sounds like you have a good one. Take care
Thank you! Yes it is really important also you have to bring pictures of what you would like to look like. During surgery my doctor had the pictures posted up to make sure he made me look just like the pictures.
You look amazing!!!! Wish my tt came out that good :( I should've went to Nor Cal or So Cal to have my tt done. Oh well, as the saying goes "you live and learn" & I truly learned from my experience. Once again.... YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! PURE HOTNESS LOVE

started from the bottom now im here

Every day is a great day for me especially when the sun is out!!! Lol
You look soooo beautiful! I am on day 15 and still swelling! I drink water with lemon, and lots of it but I feel like I could pop some days. I loved reading your journey! Bet your daughter doesn't say anything about your belly now! Congrats!
Thank You so much!!! My daughter said Its to small now!! Lol. She thinks i should Of bought Her a Car. These kids i tell You. Good luck on your journey, and welcome to the flat side!!
Look at you in that romper!! In them pointe heels....get it gurrrl!!!! love it!!!!!! Cannot wait to get these legs in shape to wear things like that..... =)

mothers day pic

Mothers day was great! I got love from everyone.
Looking Flawless!!!
Thank You love!!

whats a waist

I am waist training to keep it tight. I'm a 26 now and I don't want my waist to get any smaller.
U go chic!!!! Ur waist is tiny. Awesome results.

how scaring looks

For those who asked about how my scaring looks, here you go.
You look great! Hey at what point did u start waist training?
Thank you! I started at 5 months after my incisions heald complitly.
Ok thanks!!

meal prep

This is how I stay lean. Combined with working out 5 days a week.

The new me!!

It's a hard job but I'm not going to let this money go to down the drain that I've spent. I love myself and it shows!!! ???? ????
I want to get a tummy tuck...how soon could you go back to work after having it?
A month
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I love doctor Williams he did such an amazing job.. He is so loving and caring, and he does excellent work. You will have great results if you follow all directions he gives you. His staff treats you like family.. I waited a little bit for him but it was ok because that just let me know he's a great doctor & a perfectionist who's in high demand..