25 Yr Old Mom of 4 Sons Ready to Look Smokin Hot - Dublin, CA

Ive been struggling with weight loss and have yet...

Ive been struggling with weight loss and have yet to lose anything over 10lbs..ive been working out hard in the gym for the body iwould like...still no results....so im thinking a fat transfer will help me achieve the body i want..im looking forward to trying something different but i am nervous because im scared of surgeries..havent went for a consultation yet..but when i do iwill feel one step closer to my dream body!
dr. steven h williams md

Havent met him yet..we are still at the beginning..but the person who answered the phone at the dr office was pretty nice nd answered alot of my concerns

If you're getting a large amount of fat removed you should have some of it banked. Do the cryobanking of fat like they do the banking of stem cells from your baby. That way the young cells/tissue are available to you later. No need for another harvest. AdiCyte did my fat banking.
I need to get a butt lift useing my own fat can any one please recommend me to a good sergen am living in the bahamas please
Hey girlie, good luck. If I were you, I would strongly consider losing about 60 pounds and then going abroad to DR or somewhere where they can liposuction over the 4 liters of fat. My suggestions, quit working out and start eating right. I, like you, used to complain about not losing weight yet always being in the gym. Weight loss is about calories in, calories out, and you have to deprive your body of 3,500 calories to lose one pound. I lost around 105 pounds in 2-3 months just by cutting the calories I took in. Either way good luck honey.
Thanx...so help me out wit suggestions on da calorie intake...nd why lose 60lbs
to get the best results losing weight would be the best option first. There's only so much that these surgeons can do. It's not a weight loss surgery but a contouring procedure. It's recommended that you are within 10 lbs of your desired weight for the best result. Good luck hun
Oh well damn thanks..i waa trying to send you a message but im having problems with my password at the moment...where did you get yours done and are you out here in the bay area
There i is no way you lost 105 lbs in 3 months! Not even if you had full blown AIDS, Stomach Cancer, Bulimia, Anorexia, The Lap Band, Gastric Bypass surgery and a tape worm on top of dieting! Stop LYING!
Thanks for the compliment! I know my results are so amazing that they are hard to believe. I hardly believe them myself! Thanks hunny :-*
Lol....ithink its possible if yu really work hard at it...ive watched xtreme weightloss nd ppl b losin that weight and some in 3months
Welcome to RS ! Congratulations luv! Well u certainly don't need a bbl! Just a TT and you will be the BOMB BBY GURL! That tummy is hiding ur beautiful shape! So you don't want to travel abroad ? I have interviewed all the Bay Area PS as you can see in my review (part one) dr Tobago is good in OAKLAND if I just want a TT! He was to conservative for me girl!!! He allows u to see what u will look like before sx and his equipment is state of the art but I sd oh no that's it for 21,000? I ran out of that office! Best wishes I'm very close to you so if u ever needed to see my results in person holla at ya girl! Kjhl on pf our RS SUSTAS is going to a local PS u might want to follow her... Keep posting ok!
Hey there, welcome!

Do you have any idea when you're setting your consult up for? Which area are you wanted the transfer to?
Iwant to meet with someone out here in the bay area...i want thw fat from the tummy transfered to da booty