Tummy Tuck and Liposuction - Dubai, UAE

I had a wonderful doctor, he completely understood...

I had a wonderful doctor, he completely understood what I was trying to achieve. Infect he put the fat in the sides of my butt at no extra charge, I also had extra breast axillary tissue removed from my underarms and a much reduced cost.

I was particular about the incision being low because I wear bikinis, I got that and a very straight neat line with a small vertical incision. Recovery was great as can be I suppose, but uncomfortable I must admit, I had my surgery on the 21st of July 2011, so just 3 weeks post op.

I took arnica and post op multi vitamins which helped a lot! Only concern is the swelling on my sides, I was hoping for a small waist as I have a boyish figure. I hope the swelling goes down ad I can have some kind of waist at least! Still not standing totally upright, hopefully by week 4 or 5.

Overall very happy and happier when the swelling subsides.

5 weeks today! Everyday I am so grateful I could...

5 weeks today! Everyday I am so grateful I could get to do this tummy tuck after 4 children. I'm a uk size 8, us 4, but that over hang over my jeans and love handles just had to go.

Recovery has been very good, although I did get a bit depressed from time to time, I hear this is normal, still swollen and sore where I had my lipo on my sides, but tummy flat, but a bit of swelling in the evenings. I was able to stand straight at 4 weeks, I have been using mebo scar cream which has really helped my incision and belly button.

Everyone is amazed at how flat my stomach is even though I keep telling them I am still swollen. Back at work and going out, but I get tired very easily and want to go straight to bed. Now wearing spanx during the day and compression garment once I get home.

I am still concerned I see more of a slimmer more defined waist, my hips are quite narrow 36" and waist now at 28" from 30". Will keep updating with my progress.

It's been 10 months since my tt operation, very...

It's been 10 months since my tt operation, very happy with the results, flat stomach, neat belly button and defined waist. No regrets, going for a breast lift and augmentation with the same doctor in 2 months. Scar has thinned out nicely on the sides but still a bit thick in the middle, vertical scar also a bit thick but seems to be flattening out in the last few weeks.
I do pilates 3 times a week and this as only helped in giving me a very defined sculptured stomach. Shopping for clothes has taken on a whole new experience.
Dr Afif, cosmosurge clinic

My doctor and service was 2nd to none! I was very happy and felt my questions were answered, there was no hurry, and I was made to feel very comfortable.

hi.. You mentioned he put fats into the sides of buttocks.. did it affect the healing procedure in any way ?? how did you manage ?

Thank you for the update!  Glad to hear you are extremely happy with your results.  Enjoy the shopping.

And now a breast lift and augmentation is wonderful.  Please do consider posting your review in our Breast Augmentation Community.  We would love to follow you on that journey as well.

I am so happy for you.

Thank you for the update!   Glad to hear you are doing so well.

Thank you for posting your journey here on RealSelf.

It sounds like you have had a very positive experience and are happy with your results. Give it some more time and you will be standing up straight soon.  Also, the swelling takes a while to go away and reveal your final shape.

Hang in there.