Planning for the Next Step!

Hello RS ladies, 29 yr old mother of 4, seeking...

Hello RS ladies,

29 yr old mother of 4, seeking a body make-over. Ive always wanted a rounder and perkie butt. I wouldnt say that i have a flatt butt but i seek more prejection. I would really love to go to Dr Matthew Schulman in NY its not far from me and i love his work. I'm seeing that he is the go to guy for BBL! I'm also loving his SMOOTH TUCK procedure, after having for kids i have some loose skin i would love to remove, so i'm also considering a mini tuck. So he is the one for me!
Just submitted my consulation request. I know he is more expensive than others but hey his rep allows him to charge a little more right?!

I would love feed back and advice! I'm Hispanic (PR) - 5'4 180lbs i currently wear a size 11-12 pants. Sorry i havent measured myself.

Thank you RS ladies!!!

5"4 180lbs and four kids later...BBL

Hey ladies,
Updating my status and adding some photos of me, what I would like to look like and some wish pics!!!
Stay blessed!

Financing the SX

So has anyone considered financing their procedure? Has anyone used CareCredit or those others financing companies? Is it worth considering? I personally would like to have it paid off and out of the way! I recently purchased a home and don't need more debt to pay off. Just curious on how others are going with the payment process.
Thanks ladies!!!! ;)