Planning for the Next Step!

Hello RS ladies, 29 yr old mother of 4, seeking...

Hello RS ladies,

29 yr old mother of 4, seeking a body make-over. Ive always wanted a rounder and perkie butt. I wouldnt say that i have a flatt butt but i seek more prejection. I would really love to go to Dr Matthew Schulman in NY its not far from me and i love his work. I'm seeing that he is the go to guy for BBL! I'm also loving his SMOOTH TUCK procedure, after having for kids i have some loose skin i would love to remove, so i'm also considering a mini tuck. So he is the one for me!
Just submitted my consulation request. I know he is more expensive than others but hey his rep allows him to charge a little more right?!

I would love feed back and advice! I'm Hispanic (PR) - 5'4 180lbs i currently wear a size 11-12 pants. Sorry i havent measured myself.

Thank you RS ladies!!!

5"4 180lbs and four kids later...BBL

Hey ladies,
Updating my status and adding some photos of me, what I would like to look like and some wish pics!!!
Stay blessed!

Financing the SX

So has anyone considered financing their procedure? Has anyone used CareCredit or those others financing companies? Is it worth considering? I personally would like to have it paid off and out of the way! I recently purchased a home and don't need more debt to pay off. Just curious on how others are going with the payment process.
Thanks ladies!!!! ;)
BTW I'm aiming for Dr Schulman! BBL king

Hello

Hello RS Ladies,
Anyone gotten any recent PS with matthew schulman lately? I'm planning on my PS in January.

Hello I'm back and still looking for a great DR!

hello RS, ive been off the site for a while but i'm back and still wanting a TT, BBL!
I would love to go to Dr Miami but his waiting list is crazyyy long. from what i heard and read its already going into 2017.. God bless his hands! :) I would also love to have my procedure done with Dr. Schluman but his prices are outrageous and lets be real i cant afford 15,000. I can send that amount money to my house payment... LOL.
i know he is the best and the saying goes you get what you paid for... i know i know but that is why i am researching like if I'm looking for a cure to something LOL..

I've also looked at Dr. Ortega and Dr. O in his office but i have mixed feelings about that office with complaints, infections and ppl not getting cal backs from Dr's or office staff workers... I'm good with all that! I work in healthcare and i wouldn't accept any kind of bad customer service.

Which brings me to out of the country surgeries.... the price is always right. but with Dr. Yily having a death or two in her office scares the shXt out of me. Dr. Duran is high in demand but i cant find her in the Dominican Republic board of Plastic Surgery i believe the site is www.sodocipre.com which has me questioning her.

I found another Top Dr. in DR her name is Dra.Tania Medina and so far ive seen nothing but good things about her. Ive google her, youtube her and now im friends with her on Snapchat... so i will be following her and learning more!!!

I need feedback on her so i need your help ladies get back to me!!! :))))

FYI - sorry for the longggg update! :)
Dra. Tania Medina

IDK... i need more feedback and information about this Dra. so if you have experienced her services please i would love to heard your story!